Is this? Do I pay?
就这个 我要给钱吗
Oh, I'm sorry, sorry!
噢 不好意思 不好意思
Oh, uh, hey. What?
噢 嘿 什么
Uh, what do you want?
啊 你想干嘛
Hey. Are you the one that left?
嘿 你不是走了吗
I get it.
明白了
It's a it's a hassle out there.
外面的世界太乱了
Right? And who needs that?
对吧 谁要出去啊
Right? Right?
对吧 对吧
Not me. Who needs that?
我不要出去 谁要啊
Ho, ho! Not us.
反正不是我们
Uh, who are you?
你是谁
Oh, excuse me. Paul Fleischman.
噢 不好意思 Paul Fleischman
Infinite timelines.
无限的时间线
In some of them, Beth remarries.
在某些时间线里 Beth再婚了
Geez. Don't worry.
天啊 不要担心
I treat Beth very well,
我对Beth非常好哦
And I do not overstep my bounds with Morty.
我和Morty的关系保持得很有分寸
Every kid needs a dad, but there's no replacing you.
每个孩子都需要父亲 但你是无法替代的
Hey, you want to give us a hand with this?
嘿 你想来帮一下忙吗
We're trying to figure out how to get the sound
我们想听音箱 而不是让声音
Coming through the stereo instead of the tv.
直接从电视出来
I-I-it's very difficult.
很难搞哎
Oh! Uh, well, is there an aux input?
噢 有辅助输入端吗
We tried that, but there's two different colors.
我们试过了 但是有两种不同颜色的接口
But there's two different colors.
但是有两种不同的颜色
The wormhole is 70 of what you call "Meters"
虫洞距离你所谓"这里"的
What you call "North" Of what you call "Here."
所谓"南边" 还有70 所谓的 "米"
Fine. Morty, take your fart to his hole and say your goodbyes.
好吧 Morty 把你的屁塞回那个洞 道个别吧
I'm gonna find some fuel and take a big, fat Morty.
我去加点油 顺便拉一大坨Morty
That's my new word for shit because of today's events.
今天这些事以后 "Morty"现在是我对便便的新说法
Here it is.
就是这儿了
This should take me back to my kind.
这能让我回到我的族类身边
I'm gonna miss you, um, fart.
屁 我会想你的
I'm really sorry your name became fart.
我很抱歉你的名字成了"屁"
I will be back soon, Morty. Really?
Morty 我很快会回来了 真的吗
After I return to the others with this location,
等我回到我的同类身边之后
We will be back for your cleansing.
我们会回来净化你们的
Um, cleansing?
嗯 净化
Carbon-based life is a threat to all higher life.
碳基生物对所有高等生物来说都是威胁
To us, you are what you would call a disease.
你对于我们来说 就好比你们所谓的疾病
Wherever we discover you, we cure it.
无论我们在哪里发现你们 我们都会将其治愈
You said yourself that life must be protected,
你自己也说过 生命必须得到保护
Even though sacrifice.
即使是以牺牲为代价
You haven't changed your mind about that.
你还没有改变你的想法
I can sense your thoughts.
我能感觉到
Morty?
Morty
Um, before you go, could you sing a
嗯 在你离开之前 你可以
C-could you sing for me again?
你可以再为我唱一次歌♥吗
Yes, morty.
Morty 当然可以
**Cosmos without hatred*
*宇宙本无仇恨
**Diamond stars with cosmic light*
*钻石星辰闪耀着宇宙光泽
**Quasars shine through endless night*
*类星体在这永夜中闪耀
**And everything is one in the beauty*
*在绮丽壮美中万物归一
*And now we say goodbye*
*现在我们该告别了
Aah!
啊
Morty, why? Why?
Morty 为什么 为什么要这样做
Goodbye.
再见
So, did you guys make out a little bit?
你们两个是不是缠绵不休 难舍难分呵
Is he gonna send you a postcard?
他要寄明信片给你吗
Man, that guy hit the lottery when he crossed paths with you.
那家伙碰上你简直像中了彩票呀
Morty, I know I picked on your core beliefs
Morty 虽然我今天一直嫌弃
And decisions making a lot today,
你的原则和你的各种决策
But I am glad that you insisted
但是我很高兴你坚持
On getting that fart home.
把那屁送回了家
You know, at least all the death and destruction
至少所有这些死伤和破坏
Wasn't for nothing, you know?
没有白费 对吧
You miss your fart friend, huh?
你开始想念你的屁友了吗 哈
Well, I got a little surprise for you, buddy.
我为你准备了一份惊喜哟
While you were gone, I found a new wormhole
你走之后 我找到了一个新的虫洞
With millions of beings just like him on the other side,
洞的另一边有成千上万这样的气体
And they're all coming to visit.
他们都准备要来拜访了
What?! Rick, no! You can't!
什么 Rick 不要 不要这样
Too late, Morty. The hole's opening.
太迟了 Morty 那个洞已经开了
No, Rick! You don't understand.
不是啊 Rick 你不明白
There's- there's a lot more where that came from, too.
里面还有更多哦
Hey, hey, bro,
嘿 嘿 兄弟
how many people was your Morty responsible for killing today?
你的Morty今天害死了多少人啊
None. We chilled at Blips and Chitz all day.
一个都没有 我们今天一整天都在闪电芯玩得很开心
Ain't that right, homey?
是吧 兄弟
Darn right, bro! "Roy" Rules!
对啊 哥们 "Roy"万岁
Must be nice.
肯定很好玩
Hey, Morty, there's our Jerry.
嘿 Morty 我们的Jerry在那边
Mm! I missed you. Hey, Rick.
我好想你 嘿 Rick
Glad you're safe, Jerry.
好高兴看到你平安无事 Jerry
What do you say we go home? I'd like that.
回家怎么样 好极了
Hey, wait. Uh, do you have 5126?
嘿 等一下 你们的是5126吗
Uh, I'm not sure. Morty.
不确定哎 Morty
Uh, that's a Blips and Chitz ticket.
那是一张闪电芯的票
What?! Way to go, Morty.
什么 瞧瞧你 Morty
Eh, whatever.
算了 随便吧
Uh, wwait. What? Uh, wwait. What?
等一下 什么 等一下 什么
Come on, Jerry. All right. Come on, jerry.
走吧 Jerry 走吧 Jerry
Are you tire of the same daily droll?
无聊的生活 你厌倦了吗
Well, get on over to Blips and Chitz!
来闪电芯狂欢吧
We got, uh, one game.
这儿有一游戏
We got a whole bunch of games here.
这里有一大堆游戏
You can, we got Chabos and Flobos,
吃的有有恰宝 还有弗宝
And you can shoot things!
你可以射击
Get over here! Play the games!
来我们这儿玩游戏吧
Uh, use your flerbos to get tickets!
用你的F币来换票
"Roy 2" Just got here.
"Roy 2"来啦
Get over here at Jitz and Chitz!
来精芯玩个痛快吧
It's the coolest place in the world.
这是世界上最酷的地方
Uh, I get to be in the commercial!
我上广♥告♥啦
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表