It won't latch closed around my neck.
我没法戴在脖子上扣好
Oh, are you kidding me? Geez, what's going on?
你开什么玩笑 怎么回事
How come our collars aren't green?
我们的项圈怎么没有亮绿灯
Obviously because someone doesn't know how to put
显然是有人连戴项圈都不会
His collar on, and one of me is stuck trying to help him.
而有一个我想要帮他
Don't blame this on me. You're the one that couldn't fix a latch.
别怪在我身上 连个扣环都修不好的人是你
What are you talking about? It's not broken, Morty.
你在说什么 这没坏 Morty
I fixed it. Just put it on.
我已经修好了 戴上就是了
It won't close. It's broken.
合不上 这坏了
Fine, bring it here.
拿过来
Oh!
噢
Rick! Morty!
Rick Morty
Oh, really, Morty? Well, I'm sorry.
哦是吗 Morty 不好意思
I'm not the one who's so [bleep] uncertain about everything.
对一切感觉那么不确定的人可不是我
You know what I'm certain of, Rick?
知道我很确定的一件事是什么吗 Rick
I've really made up my mind about this.
这件事我很确定
I never want to see you again!
我再也不想见到你了
You're never gonna see anything again, you little dummy!
你什么东西都再也别想见到了 傻瓜
You killed us!
你把我们害死了
God damn it.
该死的
Rick! Oh!
Rick 噢
Morty, where's your collar? I'll fix it.
Morty 你的项圈在哪儿 拿给我修
I dropped it.
我弄丢了
What the hell? What have you done to me, Morty?
什么 你对我做了什么 Morty
I'm okay with this. Be good, Morty.
我没关系的 你好好的 Morty
Be better than me.
要比我好
Oh the other collar!
另一个项圈
I'm not okay with this. I am not okay with this!
有关系 我没有认
Oh, sweet jesus, please let me live.
上帝啊 拜托让我活下去
Oh, my god, I have to I've got to fix this thing.
我得把这个修好
Please, god in heaven. Please, god.
上帝啊 老天爷啊
Oh, lord, hear my prayers.
主啊 听我祈祷
Yes! You, god!
太好了 老天
Not today, bitch!
今天还不到时候
Please, god, if there's a hell, please be merciful to me.
神啊 如果有地狱 也请宽恕我
Yes, I did it! There is no god!
我做到了 没有什么上帝
In your face!
瞧着瞧着
One dot, mother[bleep]
一个点 [哔]的
Yes! Oh, yes!
太好了
All right, you know what I'm talking about.
太好了 你们懂的
Oh, that was a close call. Oh, yeah!
真是千钧一发 没错
I'm gonna do the cabbage patch, Morty.
太棒了 我要跳白菜田舞
oh, yeah, do it. Check me out.
跳吧 看呐
I'm doing the cabbage patch.
我在跳白菜田舞
Do it right. I'm doing it, too.
好好跳 我也来
Do the cabbage patch. it's a classic dance.
跳白菜田 这舞真是经典
do it. Do the dance. oh look at that.
跳吧 跳 看啊
Hey, wait a second, how come you guys took longer to get here?
等等 你们为什么回来得比较晚
I don't know. I think, like, 1/6♥4♥ of my collars didn't work.
我不知道 好像我的六十四个项圈里有一个坏掉了
It's hard to keep straight now
我现在有点晕
That I have 63 other memories of everything.
有六十三段其他的记忆
Yeah.
嗯
But I feel like one of the 6♥4♥ ricks,
但是好像六十四个Rick中
Like, sacrificed himself for me?
有一个为了我牺牲了自己
Maybe? I think? shut up, morty.
好像是吧 闭嘴 Morty
The last time you felt something, we all almost died.
上一次你觉得好像有什么事情的时候 我们差点都死了
You little piece of shit.
你这小傻♥逼♥
Hey, guys, we're home.
嗨 我们到家啦
Mom! Dad!
妈 爸
Uh, hold the phone.
嘿 慢着
Where did you guys get those necklaces from?
你们这些项链哪儿来的
Uh, lady gaga, table for three. Am I right?
嘎嘎小姐 有三个人的桌子吗 是这种感觉吗
Are you guys power rangers,
你们是恐龙战队吗
But only on one small part of you necks?
但是战队服就只有脖子这一小块儿
Hey, do those things need batteries?
这东西需要电池吗
Were they included? Cleanup in the fruit aisle.
算上了没啊 把卖♥♥水果的过道清干净喂
Not in a homophobic way, though.
我不是恐同啊(fruit可做蔑称指同性恋)
They're just fruity necklaces
这项链也太基了
is what I was saying. I'm gonna pee my pants!
要我说的话 我都要尿裤子了
Doesn't feel so good, does it?
感觉不好 对吧
No, it doesn't. It hurts.
不好 很不爽
Seriously, are these halloween costumes?
说真的 这是万圣节穿的吧
Are you going as motorcycles
你们是想扮成摩托车吗
With green headlights instead of normal ones?
装着绿光灯的摩托车
Are you dogs? Robot dogs?
你们是机械狗吗
Gosh, you guys are lame.
这真是太傻了
Are those chokers from the '90s?
这是就是年代的贴颈项链
What is this, a '90s nostalgia thing?
这是在缅怀九十年代
Are you guys in that movie "The craft" With fairuza balk?
这是费尔鲁扎 鲍克演的魔女游戏吗
Hey, man, when the hell were you?
嘿 你丫滚哪个时候去了
Looking for you, asshole.
找你去了 混♥蛋♥
I told you past the dinosaurs.
我跟你说过了恐龙时期
You know how much time is past the dinosaurs?
你知道过了恐龙时期是什么概念吗
Half of all time!
那得差不多一半的时间
Come on, man. It's this way.
拜托 这边才对
Come on. Give me that thing.
得了吧 给我
Speed it up. He can't be this far back.
快一点 他不可能在这么后面
No, no, there he is. There he is. There he is.
他在那儿呢 那儿呢
There he is. Stop, stop.
那儿呢 停下
So, that's the guy, huh? yeah, that's him.
就是这人是吧 就是他
Hey, man. Remember me?
嘿 还记得我吧
I got something for your ass.
给你的屁♥股♥带了点东西
Don't...mess...with time!
别瞎搅和时间
You don't [bleep] with time!
别想[哔]时间
Mother[bleep]
你这[哔]
I will mess with time.
我就要搅和时间
I will mess with time.
我就要
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表