Your vehicle— is it from the gods?
你的交通工具 是神赐的么
No. Yes.
不 是
So, uh, you know, when the purge started,
所以 大清除最开始的时候
Did people get into it right away,
大家是一下就进入现在这种状态
Or were they like, "Wait, what?
还是 "等等 什么
This is gonna stop crime how, exactly?"
这也能阻止犯罪么 到底什么原理啊" 那样的
Yeah, it took some time for people to accept it.
是啊 最开始人们花了不少时间接受这件事
Yeah, I bet. I bet.
是啊 我猜也是
Yeah, it's kind of like cellphones, you know?
是啊有点像手♥机♥
At first, everyone was like,
一开始 大家都
"Look at those douchebags purging,"
"看那几个傻♥逼♥在那搞清除"
And then the next thing you know,
然后就变成了
They're like, "It's just so convenient."
"这真方便啊"
Geez, you working on your tight five
天呐 Morty你这是在为了喜剧俱乐部
For the comedy store, Morty?
准备单口相声么
Whatcha doing?
你干什么呢
Watching some TV, playing on your phone?
看电视 玩手♥机♥吗
Is that a real question? Just making conversation.
你是认真在问我 就是想聊聊天
Are you? What part of that gives me anything to work with?
是么 你说的哪句话让我能接着聊下去啊
My choice is to say nothing, be sarcastic,
我的选择要么是不作回答 要么冷嘲热讽
Or bark "Yes" Like a trained animal.
或者喊一句 "是啊" 就像个训练过的动物一样
It's not a conversation.
这也不能算对话
You're holding me verbally hostage.
你这是语言绑♥架♥我啊
Okay, ass-face. I'll go in the kitchen.
好吧 混♥蛋♥ 我去厨房♥了
Hey, dad. Yeah?
嘿 爸 嗯
Whatcha doing? Going into the kitchen?
你干什么呢 进厨房♥吗
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, you like that? Screw you.
是么 你喜欢这样 去你的
So, uh, do most people wear masks when they purge?
所以 大多数人清除的时候都戴面具么
I-I don't want to answer any more purge questions.
我 我不想再回答任何关于清除的问题了
All right, hey, hey, that's cool.
好吧 没事的
I can roll with that.
我没关系的
My nana! Huh?
我的外婆 哈
My nana! We have to save her!
我外婆 我们得救她
You just now remembered your nana exists.
你刚想起来你外婆还在呢
I-I was traumatized.
我 我受到了心理创伤
Haven't you been through like 15 purges?
你大概经历过15次大清除了吧
I mean, some as a child?
有些小时候就经历了
Will somebody just help me get her?
有人能帮我救救她吗
Fine, whatever. Morty, stay.
好吧 随便 Morty 留下
Oh, god. Oh, crap. Oh, crap!
哦天呐 哦我靠 我靠
Get out! Get out! Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa!
滚出来 滚出来 嘿 喔 喔 喔
Get the [bleep] out of the flying machine!
[哔]滚出那个飞行机器
Oh, my god! O-okay! Okay!
哦我的天呐 好 好的 好的
back up, asshole. Ahh
退后 混♥蛋♥ 啊啊啊
Back up. Ohh.
退后 哦
Back the up! Aah!
[哔]退后点 啊
For what it's worth, I'm sorry,
如果这么说有用的话 我很抱歉
But that's not really worth anything tonight, is it?
但今晚说什么都没有用
Y-you can't leave us here. You're killing us!
你 你不能把我们扔在这 你这是在谋杀我们
You hear me? Come back.
你听到了么 回来
Y-you got to come back. Change your mind.
你 你得回来 快改变你的主意
Oh, geez.
哦 天呐
Morty! Aah! The [bleep] Amish bitch shot me!
Morty 啊 那个[哔]阿米什婊♥子♥射了我
阿米什人 美国北美宗教社群 拒绝现代设施 过着简朴的生活
She tried to purge me, Morty.
她想清除我 Morty
You let your wiener do the walking, and now I'm dead.
你跟着自己的小♥弟♥弟♥走 现在我要死了
Rick, she took the car! You [bleep] kidding me, Morty?!
Rick 她把车给抢了 你[哔]逗我呢 Morty
She took my car and the gun.
她把我的枪和车都抢走了
We're like the rest of these assholes now.
我们现在跟这群混球没区别了
W- w- we're gonna get purged, Morty.
我 我们要被他们屠了
Help me up.
扶我起来
Oh, geez, geez!
老天 要命了
Wait a minute, Rick.
等等 Rick
Why don't we just use your portal gun?
为什么不用你的传送枪
It's in the car, dip-ass.
在飞船里 蠢货
Oh, god, it hurts.
疼死我了
She got me right in the goddamn liver, Morty.
她正好射中我的肝
It's the hardest-working liver in the galaxy, Morty,
这是银河系最辛勤工作的肝了
And now it has a hole in it. I hope it was worth it.
现在上面破了个洞 希望这血没白流
I was just trying to do right.
我只是想做对的事
Yeah, well, that's not really the theme of tonight's party.
那可不是今晚狂欢的主题
Heads up. Rapists.
小心 一群强♥奸♥犯
Well, don't just stand there, Morty.
别傻站着了
Purge 'em. Me?
弄死他们 我上吗
No, me. Should I rub my liver hole on them?
难不成我上 我拿肝上的窟窿套他们吗
Pick up a stick or something and kill them.
捡根棍子什么的敲死他们
Um, w- we come in peace.
呃 我们为和平而来
Oh, my god.
真是扶不上墙
There's more where that came from!
那玩意我还多的是
You want to get purged, you bring it!
你们想被清除掉吗 放马过来
Drop, drop your shit! Drop it all.
把家伙放下 全都放下
Morty, go get their shit. Hurry up.
Morty 把他们的家伙抄了 赶紧
I only had one of those things I threw.
刚才扔的玩意 我就剩一个了
I'm holding a box of tic tacs right now.
现在拿的是一盒糖
Want some crackers? No, thank you.
要吃饼干吗 不要吃
Are you ready to be nice to me?
你什么时候能对我态度好起来
In exchange for crackers?
为了区区一盒饼干吗
What happened to you?
你到底怎么了
Dad, get a job.
赶紧找个工作吧 老爸
You're trying to create drama because you're bored.
你的生活太无聊了 才在这里找事
Oh.
有电♥话♥
It's the space phone grandpa gave us.
外公给我们的太空电♥话♥
Hello? Hey, Summer, it's grandpa.
喂 Summer 我是外公
I need you to do me a favor.
你得帮我个忙
I can barely hear you. Who is it?
我听不清楚 谁啊
Morty and I are on a planet that's purging.
我跟Morty在一个正在搞大清除的星球
I need you to take down... A plan that's what?
你要记下 什么锡球
We're on a planet that's purging, Summer. Purging.
我们在一个正在大清除的星球 大清除
We lost our car and my gun, and we're in a purge.
我的飞船和枪都被抢走了 我们正在一场大清除中
Ooh, is it Taddi Mason?
是Taddi Mason打来的吗
Like the movie "The purge"?
就像那部电影一样吗
Yes, I- I need you to take...
是的 你得记
That movie sucked.
那部电影烂透了
Oh, my god. Hold on.
天呐 等一下
It's not Taddi Mason?
不是Taddi Mason吗
Dad, who the [bleep] is Taddi Mason?
老爸 Taddi Mason[哔]是谁
My friend. Aah!
一个朋友 啊
Are you okay? I'm putting you on speaker.
你还好吗 我开免提了
Taddi? Yes, Jerry, it's Taddi,
Taddi吗 是啊Jerry 我是Taddi
A person no one's ever heard of until now,
以前从来没人听说过的人
Calling you on a space phone.
现在正拿太空电♥话♥打给你呢
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
我分不出你是不是在讽刺
Reload, fast.
装弹 赶快
Summer, w- we need you to take down this number.
Summer 你得记下这串数字
Quit screwing around. Morty? Are you all right?
别扯别的 Morty吗 你没事吧
No! Why are you with Taddi Mason?
当然有事 你怎么和Taddi Mason在一起
Holy [bleep] Dad! Shut the [bleep] up!
我[哔] 你[哔]闭嘴吧老爸
Okay. I guess I'm just this entire family's toilet paper.
好吧看来 我就是全家人的出气筒
Are you writing this down? Will you please write this down?
你有在记吗 快把数字记下来
Yes, yes. 7, 7, 1, 9, 8...
好好 7 7 1 9 8
3, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1, 2, 5.
3 6 4 2 1 1 2 5
You son of a bitch!
你这狗♥日♥的♥
Morty, I don't want to be the "A little help" Guy,
Morty 我也不想求助
But a little help?
不过你能搭把手吗
Okay, I have a pen. Go.
好了 我找到笔了 说
7, 7, 1, 9, 8, 3, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1, 2, 5.
7 7 1 9 8 3 6 4 2 1 1 2 5
A spoon, Morty?
就给我个勺子吗
A spoon?! I'm sorry.
你搞什么 对不起
There's a pile of silverware next to you,
你旁边这么多餐具
And you throw me the one thing that can never kill anything?
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表