They're making you into a mount rushmore.
他们给你雕了一个总统山
They made burgers!
还有汉堡吃
Morty, open your eyes.
Morty你睁大眼看看
There is no "They."
"他们"已经不在了
These poor people's bodies are being used.
这些可怜人的身体被利用了
They're a planet of puppets.
这一整个星球都是人偶罢了
I can hear you.
你说什么我能听到的
Well, it seems like everybody here's cool with it.
但是我觉得这里的人都觉得没关系啊
Except for all those redheads.
除了那些红发美女
They seem like they're in a hurry to be somewhere else.
看上去急着去什么地方呢
Balloon, Summer?
Summer要气球吗
Balloon, Morty?
Morty呢
No, we don't want your dumb balloons, okay?
我们才不要你的破气球
We're bored. Take us back to Rick.
我们现在很无聊 带我们去找Rick
Now's not a good time.
现在不太合适
Oh, yeah!
爽
I want yooooooou!
来吧宝贝儿
Go, son, go!
儿呀 上啊
Go, son, go! Go, son, go!
儿呀 上啊
Oh, real nice. Real nice.
哎哟哟 真是不得了
How does a man do this without me noticing?
我完全没发现 怎么做到的
Oh, you know my dad
我爸嘛 你也知道
Once he puts his mind to something.
他做事要是用点心
You're spinning this to his credit?
你还表扬他的成果
I'm going down there.
我要下去
Jerry Beth, this is my house,
Jerry Beth 这是我家房♥子
Which makes this my garage, my secret hatch,
所以这是我的车♥库♥ 我的暗门
My hidden subterranean lair, and my faceless gargler.
我的地下密室 以及我的无脸秘怪
Now, are you gonna keep hating this playa
你现在是要继续怨我
Or are you gonna jack my steez?
还是遂了窝的西
Okay, you're just making stuff up now.
你这已经是在胡编乱造瞎胡说了
Ugh. Oh, my god.
我个天
Oh, my god.
我个天
Oh, Rick. That was so bad.
Rick 今天这次真是棒呢
What's this "Was" Stuff?
"今天这次"是什么意思
I just need to hydrate,
我就是补充点水分
Then we're doing that again.
完了接着来
Oh, damn. Listen, if this is an invasion,
该死 如果是来侵略的
I got to sit this one out,
我也做不了啥
But I'll be back to have sex with the survivors.
但是我会回来和幸存者做♥爱♥的
It's a neighboring hive-mind species,
是邻近的群集心智的种族
Beta seven.
贝塔七
Our planets maintain a practical alliance
我们星球之间保持着实用的联盟关系
For exchange of vital resources,
交换关键资源
So be nice.
友善点
Unity,
联合体
Is it a bad time?
我来得不是时候吗
Are all present life forms assimilated?
当前的所有生命都被同化了吗
Beta seven, this is my single-minded friend
贝塔七 这是我的独♥立♥心智朋友 Rick
From earth, Rick.
他来自地球
Rick Sanchez.
Rick Sanchez
Unity has spoken of you.
Unity跟我提到过你
All bad, I hope. Ha ha!
都是坏话吧 哈哈
Oh, jesus christ.
天呐你这动静
Beta seven, if my allies are a problem for you,
七号♥ 如果你对我的盟友有意见
Perhaps our alliance is, as well.
那我们的联盟也不能继续了
Our alliance is beneficial.
我们的联盟是互利的
When beta seven expresses concern,
贝塔七表示出的关心
It it's only be-because
只是因为
Oh, snap! Powdered neutronium?
我的老天 这是零号♥元素的粉末
Amphetetron?
安非他粒子
You know I can make with this stuff?
有了这些东西 你知道我能做出什么吗
Oh, Rick, I I shouldn't.
Rick 我不能这样
Come on. It's not every day that I'm in town.
别啊 我又不是每天都能来找你
It's it's for old time's sake.
想想我们曾经的美好时光
Uh...okay, what the hell.
那 好吧 管他呢
We can purify the resin and make fractal dust.
我们可以纯化树脂 做迷幻粉
Oh, I was thinking velocitinis, but
我是想做光速马天尼的
Aw, old man Rick can't party with a whole planet?
怎么 Rick老了 不能和整个星球的人狂欢了吗
I can do whatever you do and more, baby.
你们能做的 我都能做哟 还不止呢
You know, I think beta seven over there
我觉得那个贝塔七
Is hoping your alliance can be more than practical.
不只是想和保持"实用"的联盟关系而已
Stop.
讨厌
Well, this explains the $6,000 electric bill.
怪不得电费贵到离谱
Whoa!
天呐
Well, nice. Real nice.
行 真可以
Alien prisoners under the house.
在我房♥子下面关外星人
Real nice.
真行
Nice. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeal
真真的好
God damn it, stop.
给老娘闭嘴
Wake up, people! You have to fight it!
醒醒吧诸位 你们得反抗
You're under the spell of an evil monster!
你们被邪物施咒了
I can hear you. Yeah, so you keep saying.
你说什么我能听到的 这句话你就接着说吧
Summer! Wake up!
Summer 醒醒吧
You have to have some individuality left in there!
你至少还残存着一点自我的意识吧
Why do you hate me, Summer?
Summer 你为什么不喜欢我
I'm not talking to you.
我没跟你说话
I'm talking to... Steven Phillips.
我跟他说话的人是这位 Steven Phillips
Steven, set yourself free.
Steven 重获自♥由♥吧
Summer, before I took over this planet,
Summer 在我占领这个星球之前
This man was a registered sex offender.
这个人是登记在案的性侵犯者
Yeah? Well, so what? At least he was himself.
那又怎么样 至少那是他自己
This woman was a drug addict on the verge of suicide.
这女的原先是个几近自杀的瘾君子
Now she's a marine biologist.
现在她是海洋生物学家
Listen, Unity, I don't think my sister's trying to say
听着 我觉得我姐姐的意思不是说
That life would be perfect without you.
没有你干预的生命就是完美的
I think she's just saying that life would be,
她的意思是 这样的生命
You know, life.
才是生命的样子
I have transformed life here into a paradise.
生命在这里因为我的转化宛若天堂
Prostitutes are now scientists.
站街女成了科学家
The homeless are now "Phisosophers."
流浪汉变"则学家"
Oh. Oh. "Ph-phisosophers"? Nice.
"则学家"吗 真棒
Philopol... phiphophopher... Oh, my god.
则学 择靴 天呐
Where did you learn to talk, you grandpa-stealing slut?
谁教会你说的话 你这骗走外公的婊♥子♥
I'm feeling...
我感觉
Oh, man, let me help all of you guys up.
天呐 我来扶你们
I'm fine.
我没事
Do you know what I love about you, Rick?
你知道我爱你哪一点吗 Rick
You're the only single mind I've met
你是我遇到的唯一一个有长远眼光的
that really sees the big picture.
独♥立♥心智生物
You got that right.
你没看走眼
But, baby, listen
宝贝 听着
Y-you're talking about taking over planets and galaxies.
你 你是要占领无数星球甚至星系的人
You got to got to just remember
你一定 一定要记住
to let go sometimes, you know?
有时候要放松随意 别老紧绷着
I can let go. Hey, look.
我可以很随意啊 看我的
You see that town across the river?
你看到河对岸那个小镇了吗
Watch this.
看着
Whoa! Ha ha! Whoo!
天呐 哈哈
Whoa! That's not what I meant!
我不是这个意思
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事
I evacuated. I evacuated the town. Look.
我已经疏散了小镇上的人 你看
Hey! We're right here. We're fine.
我们在这里 我们没事
Oh, that was awesome.
太赞了
My my grandkids weren't in that town, right?
我的孙子孙女没在那个镇子吧
A-are my grandkids alive?
他 他们还活着吧
M-my drink is empty.
我 我的酒喝完了
Unity, what's happening? Who's Unity?
怎么回事啊联合体 联合体是谁
You kids have nice feet. Mind if I take a picture?
你们两个的脚真好看 我能拍个照吗
Gross. No.
真恶心 不要
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表