I think you're getting what you wanted, Summer.
我觉得你的愿望要成真了 Summer
Something's happening to Unity.
联合体好像出了什么问题
Do all of you remember who you are?
你们还记得自己是谁吗
Yeah, uh, my name is Ron Benson.
记得 我叫Ron Benson
I'm an electrical engineer, father of two,
我是个电子工程师 有两个孩子
And, as you can see from my flat, concentric nipple rings,
看见我的两个同心双圆平乳环 你就能知道
I'm a member of this planet's top race!
我是这个星球上最高贵的种族
Okay, that's good.
好吧
Uh, don't focus too much on the last part, but
就是别再想你说的后半截
I'm Daryl Jefferson. I'm a landscaper.
我叫Daryl Jefferson 是个地♥产♥商
And I'll be damned if
我死也不同意
That ripple-nipple bitch's race is superior!
那胸上穿洞的贱♥人♥是优等种族
The cone-nipple people will rule this world!
锥子胸人才是世界的统治者
You shut your mouth, you dirty knife-nipple bastards.
闭嘴吧 你这胸上长角的傻♥逼♥
What'd you say to me,
你说我什么
You target-chest piece of shit.
你这个奶头似靶心的废物
Race war!
种族战争
Why are you fighting?!
你们何必打架呢
Can't you see you're all the same?
你们看不出大家都是一样的吗
Oh, Summer.
Summer
First race war, huh?
第一次见识种族战争吧你
Way to go, Summer. You started a race war.
Summer你真棒 挑起了种族战争
I didn't start it! They're the racists.
不是我引起的 他们才是种族主义者
I... I merely empowered them
我 我只是点燃了导火索
to follow their apparently misguided dreams.
让他们追寻本来就扭曲的梦想
Okay, thanks for clarifying.
多谢你有心说明
I'll have a super-accurate headstone now.
这下我的墓碑上就能写清楚了
Hey, wait what race are you guys?
你们两个是什么种族
We're neither. S-see?
都不是 你看
Yeah, take my word for it.
听我说
We just have regular nipples.
我们就是普普通通的乳♥头♥
Hey, these two freaks have no race!
这两个怪物没有种族
Oh, there's no place like home.
没有哪里比得上家
There's no place like home. Remember, Summer?
没有哪里比得上家 你还记得吗Summer
From Dorothy and the tiny people movie? Yes, yes.
里边儿有桃乐西和小矮人的电影 我记得
All the tiny people. Dorothy, take us away.
都是小不点 桃乐西 带我们走吧
Hello, Summer. Hello, Morty.
Summer Morty 你们好啊
It's okay. You're safe now. Unity?
你们现在安全了 你是联合体吗
Yes. Oh, Unity, I am so sorry.
是的 实在抱歉
I didn't know freedom meant people doing stuff that sucks.
我不知道自♥由♥意味着人们会做这种蠢事
I was thinking more of
我以为自♥由♥
A choose your own cellphone-carrier thing.
就是能自己选自己手♥机♥的运营商
Oh, Summer, you did nothing wrong.
你并没有做错什么
I'm having fun with your grandpa.
我和你外公玩得有点过
Lost a little control.
有点失控了
Probably shouldn't be piloting a hovercopter,
貌似现在不适合开着飞行器
Nor should I be running 200,000 pediatric hospitals
管理着二十万所儿科医院
And 12 million deep fryers,
还有一千两百万个油炸锅
But hey, it's not like this planet
但是这个星球的事情
Can take its business elsewhere.
又不能撒手不管了
Um, should we maybe stop somewhere
我们是不是该半路停一下
And get you a coffee?
你先喝点咖啡缓缓神
Maybe splash a little water on your face, or...
要不往你脸上浇点冷水什么的 或者
No, no, if I wanted to be sober,
哦不不 如果我想要清醒的话
I wouldn't have gotten drunk.
我一开始就不会喝醉了
Oh, man. I cannot wait
天呐 我等不及了
I cannot wait to hear Rick explain his way around this.
我迫不及待想听听他怎么解释
He is gone.
他必须走
Jerry, stop, please, okay?
Jerry 求你别这样好吗
We weren't even supposed to be down here.
我们都不应该来这里的
If we confront him about this
我们只要找他当面对峙
Oh, my god! I love this.
哎哟 我真喜欢你这样
I love that this is how far you will go for him.
你这样百般为他辩解
You want to go upstairs and cut carrots
你就想上楼切你的胡萝卜
And watch a lifetime original
然后看你的肥皂剧
Above a [bleep] alien dungeon!
就在这[哔]关了外星人的地牢上面
Your relationship with your father is psychotic.
你和你♥爸♥的关系很病态
Oh, listen to you relish the idea
你听听你这添油加醋的说
that my genius father is a bad person.
说到底就是我的天才老爸是个坏人
Step out of your ego for a second
先把你的好胜心放一边
And look at this thing it's a monster.
看看这东西 这是个怪物
He might have it chained up
恐怕他把这怪物锁起来
So that it doesn't eat the planet!
是为了防止它把我们的星球吃掉吧
Right, because your father's such an altruist?
是啊 你♥爸♥就是这么为他人着想
I once saw him briefly forget the word for "Humans".
我有次看到他连"人类"这个词都忘了怎么说
He's probably harvesting this creature's organs.
他说不定是为了收集这个生物的器官
He's probably racing to cure its space aids.
他说不定是要抢着先治愈这东西的太空艾滋病
He's going to eat it! He's protecting it!
他要吃了它 他在保护它
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Whoa!
哎呦
Unity, this place is a mess.
这地方简直一团糟
Oh, it's cool.
没关系
The part of me that's the cleaning lady is coming on Friday.
我作为保洁员的那一部分周五就会过来
Oh, my god. I have a meeting
天呐 一个小时之后
At the galactic federation in an hour.
我还要在银河联邦开会
Oh, I'll never make it.
我到不了了
Ah, I'll push it to next week.
那就推到下周吧
Unity, could you get Rick out here, please?
Unity 你能把Rick叫到这里吗
He's unavailable. He's...
他有事脱不开身 他正在
Having sex with you. We get it. Gross.
正在和你做♥爱♥ 我们明白 真恶心
Get him out here now.
现在就让他出来
I don't think he wants to be
我觉得他不会想来的
Grandpa Rick! Rick! Rick!
外公 Rick
I'm gonna tell mom and dad about the gagoo
我要告诉爸妈
You have locked up under the garage!
你在车♥库♥锁了个Gagoo
What the hell is your problem?
你们到底要闹哪样
Grandpa, we need to go home, now.
我们要回家 立刻马上
Fine. Sheesh.
天 随便你
See you.
拜拜
Uh, Rick, I think we should all go.
Rick 我们一起走啊
Tend to your garden, kids. I'm kind of doing a thing here.
玩你们自己的去 孩子们 我这儿忙着呢
Whoo!
喔耶
Grandpa Rick, we're not leaving without you.
外公 你不走我们也不走
Oh, my god, you guys. I get it.
我的天 孩子们 我懂了
You're afraid the big, bad hive mind
你们是怕强大的坏联合体
Is gonna steal your grandpa away.
抢走你们的外公
Actually, no. I think Unity's great
才怪呢 我现在觉得联合体很伟大
And you're a horrible influence on it.
是你在带坏它
What? This isn't healthy, Rick.
啥 Rick 你们的关系很不健康
You know, you're you're really up to no good around here
你知道吗 你给这儿带来的
a-at this place, you know?
都是负面影响 不是吗
You and Unity are like
你和联合体就像
Like leggings and mid-calf boots.
紧身裤和中短靴
You think you're great together,
自以为很相配
But you're just bringing out the worst in each other.
但其实互暴其短
Oh, gee. Boy, Summer. Well put.
天哪 Summer 挺会说的哈
Uh, why don't we see what Unity thinks?
不如我们看看联合体怎么想
Unity?
联合体
I'm just taking a little break from stuff.
我只是想寻点乐子
You know? I need to relax.
你懂吗 我需要放松
Oh, hey, w-what's this on the news, guys?
哎呀 这是什么新闻
L-l-let me turn it up.
把声音调大点
In the news today,
今日新闻
This looks a lot worse than it is.
实际情况没有看上去那么糟
We're really just having a good time.
只是寻寻乐子 无伤大雅
Karen? Thanks, Todd.
Karen 谢谢 Todd
Up next, are you a concerned grandchild
下则新闻 你到底是忧心的孙辈
Or just a buzzkill?
还是扫兴鬼
We'll tell you how you can know for sure.
我们马上告诉你如何获得正确答案
I think you two are a little outnumbered.
你们少数得服从多数了吧
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表