You don't want to find your own little hatch?
你不找个地方自己躲起来吗
Jerry, I believe that, if you hide by yourself,
Jerry 我相信你独自躲好的话
You might survive and I believe I,
你可以活下去
By myself, have a shot of getting out of here,
同时我也相信 我独自也能逃出这里
But the two of us, together?
但是我们两人一起
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, maybe the shrink was right.
可能那个心理医生是对的
Good luck.
祝你好运
All right, now, you listen to me.
你给我听好了
Oh! Or don't.
其实不听也可以
Hey! Don't! Please!
别 求你了
Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god!
天啊 别过来
Now, I know I've said, in the past,
我明白我以前说过什么
That math is important -- and it is! --
数学很重要 确实是
But I also think that, one day, you'll all look back
我还认为 总有一天 你们会回想起
On being in high school with tiny Rick and Morty,
跟小Rick和Morty做同学的日子
Who I hear had a great party last night.
因为听说他们昨晚搞了一个超级棒的派对
So, class dismissed.
那么 下课
You've got the day off!
今天放你们假
All right! Good work, mr. Goldenfold!
干的好 Goldenfold先生
Yeah, get outside. Read a book.
没错 到外面转转 多读书
Put on some sunscreen, Danielle!
Danielle 涂点防晒霜
Hey, what's up, Summer? Ooh, nice top.
Summer 你好 上衣真漂亮
Thanks. Tiny rick, you think you might be
谢谢你 小Rick 你觉得
Getting back into your old body tonight?
你今晚可以回到老的身体里去吗
No can do. Tonight's the big dance
不行喔 今晚是舞会之夜
And Morty's bringing Jessica. He needs his tiny wing man.
Morty还会带Jessica出席 他需要这架小僚机
Tiny Rick!
小Rick
Okay, but if not tonight, when?
今晚不行的话要等到什么时候
I don't know. When I feel like it?
不清楚 等我想回去了
Damn, girl! You need to chill out!
你别这么咄咄逼人的
This whole thing was your idea, in the first place,
这件事是你先想出来的
And, now, you're trying to rush it along.
现在又是你想尽快结束
Yeah, and you know what? I like high school.
可不是嘛 我喜欢高中
I like hanging out. Tiny rick!
我喜欢跟大家玩 小Rick万岁
But what if the you that likes it isn't you?
但是如果喜欢这样生活的人不是真正的你呢
Oh, Summer!
别傻了 Summer
It's just Rick in a younger body.
这就是有个年轻驱壳的Rick
What's the -- what's -- what's -- what's --
会 会 会 会
What's the -- what's the problem?
会有什么问题啊
Look at his art, Morty.
看看他的画 Morty
I've got an emo streak.
我最近走情绪摇滚风
It's part of what makes me so rad.
也算是我这么酷炫的部分原因
Why does it say "Help me morty and summer!"?
为什么这里写着"救救我 Morty和Summer"
Come on, Summer, that's the title of the art.
Summer 这是画的题目
Why was knight rider called knight rider?
为什么<霹雳游侠>叫霹雳游侠
The car's name was kitt. Nobody rode Michael Knight.
车的名字明明是Kitt 被人开的不是Michael Knight.
You're overthinking it, summer. I'm tiny rick!
你想多了 Summer 我是小Rick
Grandpa, I think that, when you put your mind
外公 我觉得 你把意识
Into this body's young brain,
放进这个年轻的躯体了
It did what young brains do --
他就做年轻人做的事
It shoved the bad thoughts into the back
这副躯体把坏的想法压在心底
And put a wall around them.
掩藏起来
But those bad thoughts are the real Rick.
但那些想法属于真正的Rick
The fact that you're old, the fact that
你已经年迈的事实
We're all going to die, one day, the fact that
我们终有一天会死的事实
The universe is so big, nothing in it matters,
宇宙很大 任何事都很渺小的事实
Those facts are who you are.
这些事实才造就真正的你
So you're trapped in there and you can only
所以真正的Rick被困住了
Come out in the form of tiny rick's teen angst!
你只能通过小Rick的青少年焦虑表现出来
Well, Summer, I hear
Summer 我听说
Toby Matthews isn't into psycho chicks.
Toby Matthews 不喜欢神经兮兮瞎分♥析♥的女孩
Can't think of anyone that is.
没有人喜欢这类女孩
I'll see you mother at the dance! Tiny rick!
舞会上见啦 兔崽子们 小Rick万岁
Morty, you have to help me!
Morty 你要帮我
Summer, he's happy! I'm happy!
Summer 他很开心 我也很开心
I-I-is that why you're doing this,
这就是你的目的吗
You don't want me and rick to be happy?
不让我们开心
No.
不是
Well, then get your shit together!
那就把你这些逼事儿收拾收拾
Get it all together and put it in a backpack.
全收起来放到书包里
All your shit, so it's together.
所有的逼事儿 好好收拾收拾
And if you gotta take it somewhere,
如果你想把它们带走
Take it somewhere, you know?
就快带走 懂吗
Take it to the shit store and sell it
带到逼事儿店卖♥♥了
O-or put it in a shit museum. I don't care what you do!
或者在逼事儿博物馆展览 我不管
You just gotta get it together.
总之 收拾好你的破逼事儿
Get your shit together.
收拾好
Get back!
别过来
Wait, for real?
等等 不是吧
You're how Beth sees me?
你是Beth对我的看法
Oh, my god.
天啊
Turn around!
转过身去
I said turn around!
我说转过身去
How can beth have these thoughts about me?!
Beth怎么会这样想我
That judgmental monster bitch!
那个狗眼看人低的贱♥人♥
I'm not taking this.
我可不接受
I want to know where my wife is.
我想知道我的妻子在哪
You are going to help me.
你要协助我
No! Nobody's doing that!
停 别再这样了
Stay.
别动
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Jerrys.
更多Jerry
You want jerry?
你想要Jerry
I don't even want jerry.
我都不想要Jerry
I want Jerrys.
我要很多Jerry
An army.
一支Jerry军队
An army of jerrys.
Jerry军队
The value of his subservience is wasted on you.
他的顺从的价值都浪费在你身上了
I will use it to dominate the universe.
我要利用它来征服宇宙
Ah ha ha. Boy, Jerry must think
天啊 Jerry肯定觉得
I'm pretty stupid, for you to be this stupid.
我得多愚蠢 你才会这么蠢
Wouldn't it make more sense to put my dumbass husband
你把我那个笨蛋丈夫放在
In this chair, so you can make
这椅子上不更合理吗
An army of your bad-ass self?
你就可以制♥造♥一堆厉害的自己了
There could never be more than one of me.
我永远独一无二
I'm the strongest, smartest being alive
我是世上最强最聪明的生物
Because jerry thinks you're that much stronger
因为那就是Jerry所认为的你
And smarter than you are!
比你要聪明和强大的程度
Okay, ouch.
好吧 嗷
Morty, Jessica, what's up?
Morty Jessica 干嘛呢
Check out the new dance I made up.
快来欣赏一下的我的自创舞蹈
It's called "Ooh let me out!"
叫做"啊 放我出去"
**Let me out. Let me out. This is not a dance.*
*放我出来 放我出来 我不是在跳舞
**I'm begging for help, I'm screaming for help*
*我乞求帮助 我需要帮助
**Please come let me out*
*请放我出来吧
**Let me out, let me out, this is not a dance*
*放我出来 放我出来 我不是在跳舞
**I'M I'm beging for help, I'm screaming for help*
*我乞求帮助 我需要帮助
**Please come let me out*
*请放我出来
**I'm dying in a vat in a garage*
*我在一个车♥库♥的大缸中正在死去
Okay, that last part was really weird.
好吧 最后那段真挺怪的
Maybe summer's on to something here.
也许Summer这回说得对
I don't know. It was fun.
我不知道 这事挺好玩的
You want to slow dance?
你想来段慢舞不
Tiny rick, hey, great dancing as usual.
小Rick 一如既往的舞技高超呀
Moment of your time?
能占用你一点时间不
Tiny rick, this conversation
小Rick 我来找你谈话
Is gonna break my heart wide open.
让我心碎得一片一片的
You're a great student and the fact that
你是个很棒的学生 而且你是个
You're an 80-year-old man in a clone body,
思想植入克隆身体内的80岁老人这事
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表