later to be sneezed back to us as better babies.
再被喷嚏送回来 新生为婴儿 成为更好的人
Headward, free now to rise.
朝着头 升去吧
Headward, free now to rise.
朝着头 升去吧
Headward, free now to rise.
朝着头 升去吧
Oh, yes! Yes! Rise to the giant head!
升去那些巨头吧
You are free to be free!
你们可以获得自♥由♥
And squeegee comes up from the garage, right?
橡胶扫帚从车♥库♥里走过来
But he's got a lobster in one hand,
但他一只手上是龙虾
the movie tickets in the other, he's like, "I'm ready!"
另外一只手里是电影票 然后说"准备好啦"
You gonna take a lobster to see "Iron Man 3"?
你要拿着龙虾去看钢铁侠3啊
Ice-T!
Ice-T
Ah, damn.
靠
We're out of original-flavor fig Newtons.
原味的Fig Newton饼吃完了
I should get going anyway.
反正我也该走了
Wait, wait, wait! C-come on.
等着 别啊
H-hold on a second. Hold on.
等下啊 等下
What?! Damn.
啥 我靠
You didn't tell me you [bleep] around with portals and shit.
你都没说你还带着传送门枪啥的
That's it!
够了
Whoa, whoa, Morty! Give me that.
哇哦 Morty 给我
You lied! You lied about the charge!
你骗人 你骗我说没电了
You were just being lazy!
你只是懒而已
Get back! Sit down!
回来 坐下
Morty, just put it down.
Morty 放下
You don't know what you're doing.
你不明白你在做什么
I'm going to go find mom and dad!
我要去找妈和爸
No!
别
Oh [bleep]!
[哔]的
Oh [bleep].
[哔]的
Oh [bleep] .
[哔]的
And then Ethan played guitar, and we learned
然后Ehtan弹吉他 我们
the seven contemplations of the head by singing them.
一遍唱一遍学习了巨头的七深思
It was really fun.
真的很开心
Praise be the head!
赞美巨头
Praise be the... Yeah.
赞美
Hi, folks. Head Priest Vagina.
大家好 我是阴♥道♥牧师长
Thanks for farming all those potatoes.
感谢大家种土豆
6 P.M., so if you're a parent,
现在是晚上六点 家长们
you're now entitled to adoration from your children.
可以享受子女们的爱了
I'm going to start dinner!
我去准备晚饭
I don't know what to say. Summer is doing really well here.
我也不知道说什么好 Summer现在表现得真好
She's aced every test in potato class,
她的土豆课全都得了A
and look how important potatoes have become.
看看土豆现在是多么重要呀
She's not getting pregnant or doing drugs or missing curfew.
没有怀孕 没嗑药 也没过了宵禁才回家
Please help me. You can reach me if you try.
帮帮我 只要努力你能够到我的
Please help me!
帮帮我
That's not our business as long as Summer is thriving.
只要Summer好 这些都不关我们的事
Taco time!
吃玉米卷啦
I hope it pleases you as the head desires.
希望能让你们开心 如巨头所愿
That's wonderful, Summer.
真好 Summer
We're so proud of you.
我们为你感到骄傲
But obviously you don't have to make dinner every night.
但你真的不用每天都做晚饭的
Of course I do, silly!
我必须要 笨蛋
Oh, my God, daddy! I'm sorry I called you silly!
天啊 爸 对不起我管你叫笨蛋了
I'm so sorry!
真的对不起
Heavenly heads and cranial creator,
天上的巨头 颅形的创造者
forgive my transgressions against family and community.
原谅我忤逆我的父母和社群
May my chores complete me as I complete them.
愿工作使我完整 一如我将它们规整
Morty. Birdperson?
Morty 鸟人
You appear to be dying.
你似乎要死了
I will make efforts to prevent this but can promise nothing.
我会尽力不让你死去 但我不敢保证
Wh-what do you think, ice? Probably a little overdeveloped.
你怎么看 ice 是不是有点太过了
Shit, overdeveloped, underdeveloped--
太过了 太简单
A bad song's a bad song.
烂歌♥就是烂 没区别
Well, do you think, maybe--
那是不是 或许
Could you give me some help with it, or...?
你能帮我一下呢
Aw, hell no, man.
算了吧
You do your thing, but I can't afford to
你干♥你♥的 我可经受不起
get my pride wrapped up in your shame.
拿我的名声给你的陪葬
You know what I'm saying?
懂吗
Ice, I don't want to be a negative Nelly or anything,
Ice 不是我要这么消极啊
but if Morty doesn't come back with my portal gun
但是如果Morty不带着传送枪回来
and I eat it out there,
然后我唱砸了
it's, uh, you know, kind of your problem, too.
你也有麻烦的
Pfft! I ain't worried about no earth blowing up, man.
切 我一点都不担心地球被炸掉的事
What? Why not?
啊 为什么
Yo, this is why.
因为这
What the [bleep] you can turn into ice?
我[哔] 你能变成冰
My story begins at the dawn of time
我的故事始于时间之初
in the faraway realm of alphabetrium.
在遥远的字母表之域
There, every being is a letter of the alphabet.
所有的存在都是字母表上的一个字母
But I was frozen and exiled to the cosmos by my elders
但我被亲人冻结 放逐 作为惩罚
as punishment for not caring enough about anything.
因为我什么都不在乎
Earth is just one of my many stops
地球只不过是我停歇的一小站
on a lifelong journey with no destination.
我一生的旅程不会有终点
So you better believe I don't care if it blows up,
你最好搞清楚 地球炸了 我一点都不在乎
because I'll just be ice floating through space,
我只是一块漂流于宇宙的冰
like a comet.
像一颗彗星
Take it from me, ice, you can't just
听我说 ice 你不能
float around space not caring about stuff forever.
漂流宇宙 什么都不在乎
Pfft. Man, watch me.
切 看着
Good luck, Rick.
好运 Rick
Okay, things are getting out of hand.
好吧 事态失控了
I better make sure Rick has everything he needs to get schwifty.
我要确保Rick有他需要的一切 好渴爽嗨起来
Oh, for God's sakes. That's enough.
真是够了
What the hell are you doing, Nathan?!
你在干什么Nathan
I'm the goddamn president of the United [bleep] States!
我可是[哔]的美国总统
I'm setting the nuclear option to launch
我要把核弹设置成
one minute into earth's performance.
地球表演开场一分钟后发射
And you, Mr. President...
至于你 总统
I hope you like being hit in the face with a gun.
希望你喜欢被一枪砸脸上
Wait, wait, wait. Why-- why--
等等 为 为什
I believe I can access the history of Rick's gun
我应该能读取Rick的传送枪的历史记录
and help you get back to him.
帮你们团聚
But can you help me get to my family?
你能把我送到我的家人那里吗
You know, at-- at my house?
就是我家
Is your intention to abandon Rick using his own portal gun?
你想用Rick的传送枪弃他而去吗
In bird culture, this is considered a dick move.
在鸟的文化里 这很混球的
All of Rick's moves are dick moves!
Rick的所有作为都很混球
What-- What am I eating?
我 我吃的是什么东西
Wh-what is this, bird-- birdseed?
这 这是鸟食吗
It is random debris. I found it in my carpet.
乱七八糟的碎渣 从我毯子里弄出来的
I don't know what humans eat.
我不知道人类吃什么
You know what this human eats. Don't be gross, Tammy.
你知道我"吃"什么 别恶心人 Tammy
Bird [bleep].
鸟[哔]
Tammy, gross.
真恶心
Birdperson, you always stick up for Rick,
鸟人 你总是为Rick出头
but he doesn't care about anyone but himself.
但是他只在乎他自己
He doesn't think about the consequences of anything he does.
而且做事从不考虑后果
And as a result, he has the power
所以他才有
to save or destroy entire worlds.
拯救或者毁灭世界的能力
And he is the reason you and I know each other...
你我也是因他而相识
And the reason I'm alive at all.
也是因为他 我现在才活着
What's that? Who's that baby?
那是怎么回事 那个婴儿是谁
Morty, suppose you could retrieve your family from Earth
Morty 假使你设法把家人从地球救走
but had to abandon Rick.
但要抛弃Rick
I could give your loved ones shelter on birdworld,
我可以为你的家人提供住所
even jobs, possibly as worm ranchers.
甚至工作 比如在农场养虫子
How often do you think you might look up at the stars
你难道不会时常仰望星空
and wonder what might have been
试想当初如果选择相信Rick
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表