Why don't you, uh, find a button on one of those keyboards
你在那个键盘上按个钮
and lay down some kind of beat?
给我起个节奏
Rick, I think we need to cut our losses.
我觉得咱们还是避免更大的损失
W-we get our family and portal out of here!
带上家人用传送枪赶紧跑吧
Morty, good music comes from people who are relaxed.
放松的人才能写出好的音乐
Just hit a button, Morty! Give me a beat!
快按个按钮 Morty 给我来个节奏
Oh, man. Okay. All right, um...
好 好吧
**Oh, yeah*
*哦耶
**You gotta get schwifty.*
*你得渴爽嗨起来
**You gotta get schwifty in here.*
*在这你要渴爽嗨
**It's time to get schwifty, Uh-oh.*
*现在就要变渴爽嗨 哦哦
Get "Schwifty"? What the hell is that?
"渴爽嗨"是什么玩意
It's our world's best effort. That's what.
是我们这颗星球最大的努力
**Take off your pants and your panties. Shit on the floor*
*裤子裤衩脱脱下 地板上面拉粑粑
**Time to get schwifty in here.*
*现在快要渴爽嗨
**I'm Mr. Bulldops.*
*我是Bulldops先生
"Mr. Bulldops"?
"Bulldops先生"又是哪来的
Don't analyze it, Nathan. It's working!
别追究这个了Nathan 管用就成
**Take a shit on the floor*
*地板上面拉粑粑
**Time to get schwifty in here.*
*现在快要渴爽嗨
and third-level donors get our all-access family pass.
第三♥级♥捐赠者可以获得无限制家庭通行证
Listen! The storm is stopping!
你们听 风暴停止了
**Hey, take your pants off*
*快脱掉裤子
**It's schwifty time today.*
*今天定要渴爽嗨
Please be kind to us, for we are but tiny things
请对我们仁慈 我们只是微不足道
with entire bodies, stuck to your ground.
完全依附于你的存在
I like what you got! Good job!
我喜欢你的才华 干得好
Yeah! Whoo!
耶 太棒了
We did it!
我们做到了
What do you know? He was right!
真是新鲜 他竟然说对了
Hooray Principal Vagina! Yeah, I'll take it.
Vagina校长万岁 我接受你的膜拜
Now, hold on a second! Let's be rational about this.
先别急 我们理智一些
No, I'm-- I'm just saying,
不不 我只是说
we don't know there's a cause-effect relationship...
我们还不能确定这两者存在因果关系
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
What is going on now?! Whoa! Whoa!
这是什么情况 我的天
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
Mr. President, you're gonna want to see this.
总统阁下 你得看看这个
I think planet Earth has just been transported.
这个星球刚刚被传送了
The head has left and sent its children.
巨头离开了 但是把他的孩子送来了
Holy crap!
我靠
Oh, dear giant head, we apologize for that discussion.
尊贵的巨头们 我们为刚才的言论道歉
It will never happen again.
这种事不会有第二次了
Oh, dear--Oh, dear giant head...
尊贵的巨头们
Sir, we started picking up on a garbled signal.
阁下 我们收到了一个乱码信♥号♥♥
We're decrypting it now.
正在破译中
We asked them to show us what they got, and they did.
我们让他们展现自己的能耐 他们都照做了
Now we'll see which of them has got the most.
现在我们看看谁最好
24 hours, 5 planets, 5 songs.
24小时 5颗行星 5首歌♥
But in the end, there can only be one...
最终只能剩下一个
Planet music!
行星好音乐
All participation is involuntary.
所有参与者均非自愿
Disqualified and losing planets are disintegrated by plasma ray.
不合格而输掉的星球会被等离子射线瓦解
Uh, it's probably a bad time to mention it,
这时候说这个好像不太好
but any astronauts you guys had in orbit are definitely dead.
但是在轨道上的宇航员肯定是死光了
Welcome back to "Planet Music"!
欢迎回到行星好音乐
First up, let's hear the latest song
首先 来自Parblesnop星的
from planet Parblesnops', The Greeby Bobes!
最新歌♥曲 The Greeby Bobes
Show me what you got!
给我看看你们的本事
Hold it, hold it. Stop.
等等 停下
Music isn't about competition or captivity.
音乐不在于竞争或是囚禁
If you love music, you love freedom.
爱音乐即是爱自♥由♥
Let these worlds be free! Please!
请让这些星球重返自♥由♥
Disqualified.
不合格
There's one every season.
每季都有一这样的
Moving on to planet Arboles Mentirosos.
下一个星球 Arboles Mentirosos
Arbolian Mentirososians, show us what you got!
Arboles Mentirosos人 快给我们看看
A 2, 3, 4!
来 二 三 四
Rick, Morty, Ice-T, the timetable's moved up.
Rick Morty Ice-T 时间表提前了
Earth's on in six hours.
地球六小时之后上场
Like we're not already under enough pressure?!
还嫌我们的压力不够大吗
Geez, Morty, the guy's just doing his job. Take it easy.
Morty 他也是照例行事而已 淡定点
Rick, Ice-T, could you guys take it less easy?!
你们俩能别这么淡定吗
We've got six hours to come up with a song!
我们要用六小时来写出一首歌♥
Genius happens in the moment, Morty.
灵感都是即刻诞生的 Morty
Well, can we at least go get our family?
至少见见我们家里人吧
You know, so we can take them--
把他们带上
With u-- With us if we lose?
如果输了 至少把他们一起带走
That's planning for failure, Morty.
别为失败做打算
Even dumber than regular planning.
比庸常的打算还要愚蠢
Balls.
蛋蛋哟
Morty, Morty, stop. Listen.
停下 Morty 听我说
There's only so much charge left in this thing.
这玩意儿没多少电了
If we portal home from here and back,
如果我们传送回家再回来
we're not gonna have enough charge left to get off world.
就没有足够的电量离开这颗星球了
Get it? What?!
明白吗 什么
Yeah. You see?
知道不
I try to shelter you from certain realities, Morty,
我这是不让你知道某些残酷的现实
because if I let you make me nervous,
如果我放任你把我也搞紧张
then we can't get schwifty.
我们就渴爽嗨不起来了
Stop saying it like it's a thing! You made it up!
说得还挺像回事儿的 这话就是你瞎编的
Hey, Morty, could you lick my...
Morty呀 不能不能请你舔舔我的
Balls, balls...
蛋蛋哟 蛋蛋哟
Rick, cut it out! It's not funny, Rick!
Rick 停下 不好笑
I've seen enough. These guys are one-hit wonders.
真是够了 这些家伙也只不过是单曲神话而已
And what's your plan, general?
那你打算怎么办呢 将军
We still have the nuclear option.
我们还可以选择核弹
On my word, we can launch a missile
听我的 我们可以朝天上
at every one of those heads in the sky.
所有的脑袋来一发核弹
Our planet's held captive on a live game show,
我们的星球被困在了现场选秀里面
and your solution is to shoot the audience?
你的办法就是朝观众射导弹
You can put your faith in nukes if we get through this, general.
要是我们熬过了这关 你大可以继续相信核弹
Until then, I'll put mine in Rick and Morty.
但在此之前我会选择相信Rick与Morty
"Get Schwifty" Was a jam.
"渴嗨爽"是即兴佳作
Hello? Yes, sir, yeah.
您好 没错
Eh, thank you, sir. Thank you.
谢谢您
He says he's proud of what we're doing
他说他对我们做的一切感到骄傲
and hopes we have a great ascension festival!
并且希望我们庆祝一次升♥天♥节
Happy ascension! Happy ascension!
升♥天♥节快乐 升♥天♥节快乐
We should pack up and leave town now.
我们赶紧打包走人吧
I think it's inspiring that our community is coping with fear
我觉得咱们社区在努力应对恐惧挺好的呀
in a way that involves a festival and homemade ice cream.
还是用过节 吃自♥制♥冰激凌的办法
If you'd stop being such an Evangelical atheist,
要是你不是这么个福音无神论
you might start enjoying yourself.
说不定你现在都开心死了
Whoa! Look at you!
看看你
You're wearing the hat and everything!
你都戴帽子什么的啦
Here's yours!
还有你们的
Mom, do you mind if I cook dinner tonight?
妈 今晚可不可以让我来做饭
Yeah, sure. Wait. What?
可以呀 慢着 啥
I love you guys. You gave me life.
我爱你们 你们赐予我生命
And it's the will of the many heads
而且众头的旨意
that all children honor their parents.
是孩子都必须尊敬父母
Dinner sounds nice.
做晚饭听着很好啊
Pardon, Mr. And Mrs. Smith.
不好意思 史密斯先生 太太
Summer, are you coming to the ascension?
Summer 升♥天♥节你来吗
Father, can we please go to the ascension?
父亲 我们可以去升♥天♥节吗
Sure! Let's go to the ascension.
当然 我们去升♥天♥节吧
Wh-wh-what is it?
升♥天♥节到底是什么
We hereby send these unwantables skyward
我们在此将被厌弃者送上天空
that they might be inhaled by the many heads,
使他们或将被众头吸入
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表