I guided your entire civilization.
你们整个文明都是我引导的
Your people have a holiday named ricksgiving.
你们有个节日就叫瑞恩节
They teach kids about me in school.
小孩子在学校里要学关于我的事情
I dropped out of school.
我辍学了
It's not a place for smart people.
学校不是聪明人待的地方
Ohhhh, snap!
哎哟喂
Listen to me, you arrogant little --
听我说 你这个傲慢的小
R-Rick was hoping to see your new energy source.
Rick想要看看你的新能源
I think he could learn a lot from you, Zeep.
我想他能从你这儿学到很多 Zeep
Fine.
好吧
It's hard for people to grasp,
对一般人来说这很难理解
but inside that container is an infinite Universe
但这容器里是一个无限的宇宙
with a planet capable of generating
里面有一颗星球能够制♥造♥
massive amounts of power.
大量的能量
I call it a miniverse.
我称之为"迷你宇宙"
Dumb name.
好傻的名字
Excuse me? Nothing.
你说什么 没什么
I mean, it's hard for us to comprehend all this.
我的意思是 光这样我们也很难理解
Would it be possible for us to get some kind of tour
有没有可能 我们走一趟
of your miniverse from the inside?
到你的迷你宇宙里面看看呢
This isn't a [bleep] chocolate factory. I don't have time.
你以为这是[哔]巧克力工厂啊 我哪来的时间
Didn't you say time goes more slowly in the miniverse
你不是说时间在迷你宇宙里
relative to the real world?
相较于真实世界更慢吗
Yes, Chris. Thanks for reminding me of that.
没错Chris 真是多谢你提醒哦
Great president. All right, let's go.
好棒的总统啊 那我们走吧
Hold on to something.
抓牢
I put an unbounded vacuum inside a temporal field
我把一块无♥界♥的真空放进了时间场里
until a world developed.
直到发展出一个新世界
I then introduced the people of this world
我给这个世界的人
to the wonders of electricity in the form of a device
带来了奇妙的电力 用一种我称之为
I call a flooble crank.
斧波柄的装置
What they don't know is
他们不知道的是
that 80% of every crank's energy output gets channeled
每只曲柄百分之八十的能量都从
out of the miniverse to be used by us.
迷你世界里被导出 为我们所用
No more gooble boxes.
再也不用什么谷波盒了
I got to tell you, Zeep, with no disrespect,
我没有冒犯的意思 Zeep
I really think what you're doing here is unethical.
但我真的觉得你这样的行为很不道德
It's not cool. What?!
这样不好 啥
Y-y-you got the people on this world slaving away
你让这一整个星球的人都受到奴役
making your power.
来为你们发电
I mean, that's what I call slavery.
在我看来这就是奴隶制
No, no, no, they work for each other
不不不 他们是在给彼此工作
in exchange for money, which they then --
来换取钱 然后他们
well, that just sounds like slavery with extra steps.
那也不过是多了些步骤的奴隶制罢了
Eek barba dirkle, somebody's gonna get laid in college.
哎巴带 某人在大学里肯定有艳福咯
Rick, a word?
Rick 能和你说句话吗
What the hell was that?
刚才是在搞什么
I know. "Eek barba dirkle"?
我懂"哎巴带"
That's a pretty [bleep] up "Ooh-LA-LA."
真是"哦啦啦"的[哔]说法
No, what are you doing telling this guy
你跟这人说他的迷你宇宙
that his miniverse is unethical?
是不道德的 算是什么
D-do you not see the hypocrisy here?
你难道没发觉到虚伪吗
Holy crap. You're right, Morty.
哎 你说的真对
Hypocrisy.
虚伪
Somewhere on this planet, there's got to be
这个星球的某个地方
an arrogant scientist
肯定有个自大的科学家
prick on the verge of microverse technology,
马上就要完成微宇宙技术了
which would threaten to make Zeep's flooble cranks obsolete,
然后完全淘汰Zeep的斧波柄
forcing Zeep to say microverses are bad,
迫使Zeep承认微宇宙是不好的
at which point he'll realize what a hypocrite he's being,
到时候他就会明白他是怎样的一个伪君子
his people will go back to stomping on their gooble boxes,
他的族人就会回去踩他们的谷波盒
and you and I will be on ice cream street, baby!
咱们就能去冰激凌街啦
Eating that mother[bleep] ice cream!
吃[哔]的冰激凌
Slurping, slurping, slurping it up.
舔啊舔啊全舔掉
Wh-wh-why are you making that face?
你这表情什么意思
Holy [bleep]
我[哔]
It's me. I've convinced
是我 我让
the people of this planet that I'm a traveler
这个星球上的人一位我是一名旅行者
from another world.
从另一个世界而来
You don't think that's overdoing it a little?
你不觉得这样有点太过了吗
I mean, you could achieve the same effect
要达到同样的效果
with a pair of -- never mind.
只需要一对 算了
You know what? I shouldn't be so critical.
我不该说三道四老挑刺
I'm an alien.
我是个外星人
Places, please. We're about to land.
我们准备要降落了
Too fast.
太快了
Law enforcement converging on location.
执法单位正在向此处汇集
Keep Summer safe.
保证Summer的安全
No! No, no! Don't hurt anybody!
不不不 不要伤害任何人
Confirm custom defense protocol --
收到自定义防御协议
keep summer safe -- no physical force.
确保Summer的安全 禁止物理暴♥力♥
Yes. Processing.
没错 正在处理
Come out of the vehicle with your hands in the air!
举起双手 从车里出来
Scanning assailants.
扫描进攻者
Psychological option detected.
侦测到心理选项
Gestating.
妊娠中
"Gestating"?
"妊娠"
Come out with your hands up,
举起双手走出来
or we will be forced to open fire!
不要逼我们开火
Incoming! We got a device! Bomb! Bomb!
来了 有一个装置 是炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥
Daddy?
爸
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hhunter? Daddy?
Hunter 爸爸
What the hell?
搞什么
Jesus Christ, cease fire! Stay back!
天啊 停火 退后
H-h-hunter?
Hunter
Daddy. Hunter!
爸爸 Hunter
Oh, my dear, sweet God, Hunter.
我的天啊 Hunter
Oh, my boy. My boy.
我的孩子
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It was all my fault.
对不起 都是我的错
I'm sorry. Daddy, leave the car alone.
对不起 爸 别来管这辆车
W-w-w-what?
什么
Leave the car alone.
别管这车
Hunter? Don't --
Hunter 不要
oh, my God.
我的天
Stay here, Hunter! No!
别走 Hunter 不要
God, no! Hunter!
不要 Hunter
All of you have loved ones.
你们都有所爱之人
All can be returned. All can be taken away.
都能被带回 也能被带走
Please step away from the vehicle.
请远离这辆车
Keep summer safe.
确保Summer的安全
And if you continue to turn your flooble cranks,
如果你们继续撸这些斧波柄
I will bring you other great alien advancements.
我会给你们带来其他伟大的外星科技
Hey, uh, let me ask you something. Yes?
我问你件事情 嗯
Any of your, uh, scientists working on anything new?
你们的科学家有没有在研究什么新东西
All of them. That's their job.
都在啊 他们就是干这个的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. But I mean, like, energy-wise.
是是是 我是说 能源方面的
Anyone working on, say, a little Universe in a box?
有没有人研究 比如说 盒子里的小型宇宙
How do you know about that? It's top secret.
你怎么知道的 这是顶级机密
So remember -- a crank a day is not nearly enough.
记住 一日一撸远不足
Crank it.
撸吧
I told them this means "Peace among worlds."
我跟他们说这话是"星际和平"的意思
How hilarious is that?
不觉得很好笑吗
Re-really funny, Zeep.
很好笑 Zeep
Hey, Zeep, the fake president of your fake world
嘿 Zeep 你的伪世界的伪总统
has something fake important to show you.
要给你看些伪重要的东西
It's not much now, but once I learn
现在还不算什么 但是一旦
to accelerate the temporal field,
我学会加速时间场
I'll be able to interact with any sentient life
我就能和任何有心智 在进化的生命互动
that evolves and introduce them
并且给他们带来
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表