And they push it through the grumbo,
挤进grumbo里面
Where the fleeb is rubbed against it.
再拿fleeb摩擦其表面
It's important that the fleeb is rubbed
用fleeb摩擦的这一步非常关键
Because the fleeb has all of the fleeb juice.
因为fleeb上富含fleeb汁
Then a schlami shows up,
然后会有一个schlami
And he rubs it and spits on it.
揉一下dinglebop 朝上面吐口水
They cut the fleeb.
然后切开fleeb
There's several hizards in the way.
其间会有一些hizard
The blamfs rub against the chumbles.
然后blamf们摩擦chumble
And the ploobis and grumbo are shaved away.
然后削掉ploobis和grumbo
That leaves you with a regular, old plumbus.
你就得到了一个普通的 plumbus
I always wondered how, uh, plumbuses got made.
我一直想知道 嗯 plumbus是怎么制成的
Hey, welcome back to "Personal Space."
嘿 欢迎回来继续收看"私人空间"
I'm your host Phillip Jacobs,
我是你们的主持人Phillip Jacobs
And let me tell you, I care about my personal space.
我告诉你们 我很关心我的私人空间
Whoa, whoa. Hey. Who's around me right now?
喔 喔 嘿 谁在我附近呢
Who's around me?
都谁呢
Now, why don't we step up here and everybody get stepped up
现在 我们为什么不站上面来 每个人都站上去一点
And let's get some stepped-up personal space
然后每个人都来点更上一层的私人空间
Up in this place.
在这上面
Here we go.
我们开始
We get a one, personal space.
我们有 一 私人空间
Two, personal space.
二 私人空间
Three, stay out of my personal space.
三 远离我的私人空间
Four, keep away from my personal space.
四 不要靠近我的私人空间
Five...
五
Get out of that personal space.
从那私人空间里滚出去
Six...
六
Stay away from my personal space.
离我的私人空间远远的
Seven...
七
Keep away from that personal space.
离开那个私人空间
Eight, personal space.
八 私人空间
Nine, personal space.
九 私人空间
You know, I take personal space pretty seriously,
你们知道么 我对私人空间非常重视
Up to the point that I don't even care about this—
某种意义上来说 我甚至不喜欢
I'm not even interested in having this skin
我甚至不希望在我的私人空间里
On my personal space.
有这张人皮
Oh, my god!
哦天呐
Oh, it hurts!
啊啊 好疼
Gross!
好恶心
What an asshole!
真是个混♥蛋♥
Ohh, tune in next week...
哦哦 下周同一时间继续收看
...to the best show ever,
史上最佳的节目
The show we all grew and love—
我们都最爱的节目
"The personal space show."
"私人空间"
More "Personal Space" next Tuesday at 8:00.
更多"私人空间" 尽在下周六8点钟
Up next, the heat is turning up
接下来 Samantha与男孩子们
With Samantha and the boys on "The northsiders."
正持续升温 请关注"北方人"
If you could all just stop screaming and chanting
你们能不能别一边尖叫一边呼喊
And making whatever that gesture means—
还做那个不知道什么意思的手势
Excuse me. Come on.
不好意思 让开
Please, everyone, I have news about Shrimply Pibbles.
大家 我有关于Shrimply Pibbles的新闻
Word of Jerry Smith
Jerry Smith的那些
Trying to weasel out of his penis donation
试图让自己躲过捐献阴♥茎♥的话
Has spread across the galaxy.
已经传遍整个星系
Beings everywhere have come together
星系各处的生命们都团结了起来
To offer what little they have to help save Shrimply's life.
希望能贡献他们的微薄的力量来拯救Shrimply的生命
Enough to pay for a brand-new, state-of-the-art synthetic heart
募捐的善款已经足够买♥♥一个全新的 最尖端的 人造心脏了
That will be even better than Mr. Smith's pathetic penis.
比Smith先生的可悲的阴♥茎♥还要好
Wait! That was an option the whole time?!
等一下 一直还有这么个选项啊
You guys suck!
你们太烂了
Yeah. We suck. Are you still here?
是啊 我们烂 你还待在这干嘛
Okay, Jerry. Let's head home.
好了 Jerry 咱们回家吧
I can't leave now. Everyone hates me.
我现在不能走 大家都恨我
Unfortunately, there's no surgical procedure
不幸的是 这个问题
That can fix that.
外科手术可解决不了
Or is there?
真的么
scalpel. scalpel.
手术刀 手术刀
nanodoctor. nanodoctor.
纳米医生 纳米医生
Nano-scalpel.
纳米手术刀
Nano-scalpel.
纳米手术刀
Okay. We're ready.
好了 准备好了
Not so fast!
慢着
Mr. Smith? What are you doing? Are you insane?!
Smith先生 你在干什么 你疯了么
I'm a good person,
我是个好人
And I demand that you cut off my penis
我要求你们切掉我的阴♥茎♥
And put it in that man's chest.
然后放进这个人的胸腔里
That's not how it works!
手术不是这么做的
Well, you're gonna make it work.
那你就得想法子这么做了
I'm octopus man!
我是个章鱼人
I'm octopus man!
我是个章鱼人
I'm a marine biologist who was bitten by an octopus.
我是个被章鱼咬了的海洋生物学家
And now I'm— I help people.
然后现在我 我帮助人们
I save people.
我救人
I'm a troublesome octopus person.
我是个讨厌的章鱼人
Uh-oh.
啊哦
I got to save some trouble
我得去做些能免掉麻烦的事了
'cause here comes a trouble mite.
因为这里来了一个小麻烦
Gross!
好恶心
Does all interdimensional tv
所有的跨维电视节目
Have to rely on juvenile violence?
都依赖于这种幼稚的暴♥力♥么
Well, Summer, maybe people that create things
好吧 Summer 可能制♥作♥人
Aren't concerned
根本不关心
With your delicate sensibilities, you know?
你那敏感脆弱的感情 你知道么
Maybe the species that communicate with each other
依靠考虑个人感受而过滤过的信息
Through the filter of your comfort
来交流的种群就是没那些
Are less evolved than the ones that just communicate!
直接交流的种群进化的好吧
Maybe your problems are your own to deal with,
可能你的问题只能你自己解决
And maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings
让公众去关心你的感情
Is a oneway ticket to extinction! Geez, Morty.
无异于一张通往灭绝的单程票 天呐 Morty
I take it Cathrine Hefflefinger hasn't texted you back yet.
我看是Cathrine Hefflefinger还没回你短♥信♥吧
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想聊这个
Okay, guys, let's go home.
好吧大家 咱们回家吧
where's dad? Breaking news.
爸呢 插播新闻
Shrimply Pibbles is being held hostage
Shrimply Pibbles 正被挟持
By the human known as Jerry Smith.
绑匪是一名叫做Jerry Smith的人类
Remove my penis!
切掉我的阴♥茎♥
Ah Holy crap!
啊 我靠
It's cool. It's fine.
没事的 没事的
It's got to be from an alternate reality, right?
肯定是别的平行宇宙的节目 是吧
Are you sure? I don't know.
你确定么 我不知道啊
Do it! Do it!
快点 快点
Remove my penis!
切掉我的阴♥茎♥
Sir, put the gun down
先生 放下枪
And step away from Mr. Pibbles!
然后远离Pibbles先生
Jerry! Dad, what are you doing?!
Jerry 爸 你干什么呢
I'm a good person. I'm a good person.
我是个好人 我是个好人
Where did he get a gun? Who gave him a gun?
他从哪弄的枪啊 谁给他的枪啊
That's not a gun. That's the xp-20 xs.
那不是枪 那是个xp-20xs
Ah!
啊
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天呐
I'm a good person.
我是个好人
No!
不
Nooooo!
不
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 过得怎么样
This is my butthole ice cream parlor.
这是我的屁♥眼♥冰激凌店
I got all kinds of ice cream— peanut butter and jelly...
我有各种各样的冰激凌 花生酱加果冻的
...vanilla...
还有香草的
...chocolate...
巧克力的
...and every flavor
还有各种各样的口味
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表