你给我个最没杀伤力的东西
All right, okay!
我错了还不行吗
Summer, on the shelf above my workbench in the garage,
车♥库♥里我工作台上有个架子
There's a red box with a keypad on it.
有一个带键盘的红盒子
You're gonna take that box outside,
你把盒子拿到外面
and you're gonna type the number I just gave you into the keypad.
输入我刚才给你报的数字
Got it? Got it.
明白吗 明白
Is it just part of growing up to hate your dad?
恨自己的老爸是成长的一部分吗
I'm ignoring you.
懒得搭理你
Morty, if I can get to the top of that lighthouse,
如果我能到那个灯塔顶上
I can send the beacon, and your sister can launch our package.
就可以发射信标 你姐就能把东西送过来
Just remember, if there's people in there
记住了 如果那里有人
And they try to purge us, we got to purge them first.
而且他们想杀我们的话 我们先把他们弄死
We're not purging anyone, Rick, all right? W- will you stop it?
我们谁也不弄死 Rick 能不能别这样
Morty, if we're gonna survive tonight,
如果还想看见明天的太阳
You're gonna need to harness your repressed rage.
你得学会驾驭你压抑的愤怒
I don't have any!
我没有压抑的愤怒
Spoken like a person with repressed rage.
你这语气就挺压抑的
I take no part in the festival.
我没有参加节日
If you desire to kill me, I only ask you do it quickly.
如果你们想杀我 只求下手麻利点
No such agenda, chief.
没这个打算
We're not too keen on the purge, either, sir.
我们对大清除也没什么兴趣
We were just hoping to get on the roof of your lighthouse
我们只想到你灯塔顶上
So we can send a beacon to my sister on earth.
为我在地球的姐姐设一个信标
It's a different planet. By the way,
那是另外一个星球 顺便说一句
Life on other planets exists. Don't let it distract you.
别的星球也存在生命 不过重点不在这儿
I'll let you use my lighthouse for shelter and beacon-sending
你们可以藏在我的灯塔里 设信标
On the condition that you listen to my tale.
不过条件是 你们得听听我写的故事剧本
Okay. Deal.
好 成交
All right, I'm gonna go to the roof and set things up.
我去楼顶把东西弄好
Morty, you listen to his tale. Okay.
Morty 你听他读 好
"Fade in. Exterior. Unnamed city. Day."
"镜头淡入 外景 不知名的城市 白天"
"The hustle and bustle is a symphony of progress."
"进步的路上 熙熙攘攘"
"We pan past windows, each of which contain a different story,"
"镜头略过形形色♥色♥的窗户 每扇中都是一个故事"
"To find Jacey Lakims,"
"最终定格在Jacey Lakims身上"
"28, hot, but doesn't know it."
"这个年方二八的惹火少♥妇♥丝毫没有意识到自己的美丽"
"Jacey stops when her high heel gets caught"
"Jacey不得不停了下来"
"In the grating of a sewer."
"因为高跟鞋卡在了下水道格栅里"
"Suddenly, a man steps into frame and points a gun at her."
"突然一个男人出现 用枪指着她"
"This is not her day."
"她今天不走运"
"Fade to black."
"镜头淡入黑暗"
Title--'three weeks earlier'.
几个字浮现 "三周前"
You really don't want to talk to me about this.
你真的不想谈谈吗
Dad, grandpa and Morty are in danger.
老爸 外公和Morty情况危险
You're unemployed, and you're bored.
而你 正失业中 只是无聊
They're a higher priority. Stop saying I'm unemployed!
孰轻孰重自有分晓 别再说失业的事好吗
Okay, 7, 7, 1, 9, 8, 3, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1, 2, 5
7 7 1 9 8 3 6 4 2 1 1 2 5
Aah!
怎么回事
Good lord! Now what?
这什么东西 又闹哪出
Look, I'm your father, and I love you is all I'm saying.
听着 我是你的父亲 我只是想说 我是爱你的
I'll leave it at that. Fine, dad!
仅此而已 说完你就满意了吧
Oh, he might have said to take it outside.
外公好像说过要先拿到外面去
Come on, Summer.
快点啊 Summer
How hard is it to type some numbers into a box?
往盒子上输几个数字有什么难的
Target locked.
目标锁定
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Well, I did my job. Summer did her job.
我跟Summer这边都万事俱备
Now all Morty has to do is finish listening to that tale.
只欠Morty听完他的剧本了
Blaine: Maybe I don't need a new friend.
Blaine说"可能我不需要新朋友"
Jacey: Maybe you're the only friend I need.
Jacey说"可能你是我唯一需要的朋友"
Blaine: Need, or want?
Blaine说"需要还是想要"
Jacey: I've never been much for wanting.
Jacey说"我从未如此渴望过"
Blaine: Spoken like someone with needs."
Blaine "这语气像是有迫切需求的人"
Oh, geez. Hmm?
老天爷 什么
Uh, sorry. K-keep going.
抱歉 请 请继续
"Jacey reaches out and touches his face."
"Jacey伸手拂过他的脸颊"
"It's clear he needs what she wants."
"很明显他所需正是她所想"
"She's a woman. He's a man."
"男女相遇 干柴烈火"
"The city burns in the background as he takes her in his arms."
"他将她揽入怀中 城市废墟在身后熊熊燃烧"
"Fade out."
"镜头淡出"
Title--'The End'.
几个字浮现 "剧终"
"Question mark."
"再加个问号♥"
Wow. Yeah?
哇 可以吧
It's...g-good job. Good job.
这真是 不错 写得好
You liked it? Of course I did.
你喜欢吗 当然喜欢
You didn't laugh at the scene in the bar.
酒吧那部分你没有笑
I...thought it was funny, but I wanted to hear the rest.
那段挺搞笑的 但是我想听后面的部分
Do you have any thoughts? Notes?
有什么想法吗 意见呢
No. I-I just enjoyed it.
没有 仅仅是乐在其中
That's my note, you know? Please write more.
这就是我的意见 请再多写一点
Seems a little insincere. What? No.
感觉你在敷衍 不不
You don't have to mollycoddle me.
你不用好言哄我
I want to improve my writing. Tell me your real thoughts.
我想改进我的写作 说出你的真实想法
All right. Well, um, I'm not a huge fan, personally,
好吧 呃 从我个人角度来说
Of the whole "Three weeks earlier" teaser thing.
我不是很喜欢那个"三周前"开场戏的倒叙
I feel like, you know,
我觉得
We should start our stories where they begin.
应该从故事开始的地方下笔
Not start them where they get interest--
不是从有趣的地方开
Get out. Um, what?
滚出去 你说什么
No, I'm sick of this. You bang on my door,
我已经厌倦了 你砸我房♥门
You beg me to help you, I share something personal with you,
向我乞求帮助 我和你分享我个人的一些东西
And you take a giant shit on it.
你把它贬得狗屁不如
Hey, man, we asked if we could put up a beacon--
我们就问你能不能在这放个信标
Well, you can't. I want you out of here.
不能 你们给我出去
You're a petty person, and you're insecure,
你这个没有安全感 小肚鸡肠的无赖
And you're taking it out on me. That's a good script.
你还发泄到我头上 明明就是个好剧本
What the hell?!
什么鬼东西
I don't care. I want you out.
我不管 你要求你们离开
What? Take that thing down.
你说什么 把那玩意拆下来
Your grandson is a shitty person. Leave now.
你外孙是个小瘪三 快离开
Morty! Rick, I didn't do anything.
你怎么搞的 我什么都没做
I sat through his entire screenplay--
我熬着听完了他的整个剧本
You "sat through it"?
你"熬着"听完的吗
Yes! Did you want me to weep with joy?
废话 难不成你还想让我留下幸福的泪水
It's terrible! Whoa! Morty! We're guests here.
写得狗屎一样 注意言行 Morty 我们是客人
I tried to be a good guest! He dragged it out of me!
我已经努力做到有礼貌了 这都是他逼的
I'm taking down this beacon. No, stop! That's not fair!
我这就把信标拆了 不行 这不公平
Just because you hate your own writing
你讨厌自己的作品
Doesn't make me a bad person!
并不说明我是个坏人
You like that? You want me to cut to three weeks earlier
满意了吧 你想让我切到三周之前
When you were alive?
你还活着的时候吗
Whoa, Morty. You just purged.
Morty 你把他清除了
Beacon arriving.
信标即将到达
Okay, time to go.
该出动了
Well, terrific.
这下好了
Dad, what's going on? What's the deal here?
老爸 怎么回事 你这是搞什么
I just wanted to spend some time with my daughter.
我只想陪陪女儿而已
You're growing up so fast.
你长大得太快了
You used to be my little girl. Yeah.
过去你就是我的小甜妞 是啊
Remember when we used to go to the playground,
你还记得过去我们经常去操场玩
And I'd push you on the swings?
我推你荡秋千的事吗
Oh, you could push me higher than all the other kids.
当然 你总是能推得让我比其他的孩子高
You were so small and cute.
那时候你小小的 很可爱
I thought you were gonna fly right off into the street.
我还以为你会被甩飞到街上去
I used to pee my pants.
我还会吓到尿裤子
I know, and now look at you!
可不是嘛 我家闺女长大了
You have a job. You're making really good money.
有份能挣到钱的好工作
You're not paying any rent,
也不用付房♥租
So you have plenty of disposable income.
所以你就有大把可支配收入
Oh, god, dad. Please, don't.
天啊 爸 别这样
I just need a few hundred dollars
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表