I'm being polite.
我这是礼貌
Rick, we're taking him back where he belongs.
Rick 我们得把他带回他归属的地方
Oh, yeah? Where's that?
是吗 那是哪里
Are you going on a quest to find he who smelt it?
你是要去找出是谁放了这个屁吗
I came here accidentally through a wormhole
我不小心通过一个虫洞来到这里
located in what you call "Get out of my head, fart.
那个虫洞位于 你们所谓的"滚出我的脑袋 屁
I know you're in here. La-la-la-la "
我知道你在读心 啦啦啦啦"
No, in what you call the Promethean Nebula.
不 它位于你们所谓的 普罗米修斯星云
Oh, great. Just a hop, skip, and an 800-light-year jump.
哦 真好 只要蹦一下跳一下 再蹿个800光年就到了
You know, you can leave anytime you want, Rick.
Rick 你想走的话 随时可以走
Whatever you want to do, you little punk-ass little bitch.
不管你了 你这个小废逼
Thank you, Morty.
谢谢你 Morty
You are not like other carbon-based life-forms.
你和其他的碳基生命不一样
You put the value of all life above your own.
你把其他的生命看的比自己重要
It's how things should be.
就应该是这样
It's how they could be.
就可以是这样
I could not agree more.
我完全赞同
**The worlds can be one together*
*四海一家
**Cosmos without hatred*
*宇宙和谐
**Stars like diamonds in your eyes*
*你眼中星光亮如宝石
**The ground can be space space space space space*
*大地即是太空
**with feet marching towards a peaceful sky*
*双足迈向平静的天穹
**All the moon men want things their way*
*所有的月中人都想事事如他所愿
**But we make sure they see the sun*
*但我们一定要让他们看到太阳
**Goodbye, moon men*
*再见吧 月中人
**You say goodbye, moon men*
*说再见吧 月中人
**Goodbye*
*再见
Shut the [bleep] up about moon men!
别再唱[哔]月球人了
This isn't a musical number.
又不是在表演音乐剧
This is a [bleep] operation.
我们现在要[哔]
We got to be cool and [bleep] lay low.
冷静 行事低调
Duck, duck, birdie?
鸭子 鸭子 小鸟(球)
That's very funny!
太逗了
Here comes another funny.
还有更逗的呢
Oh, this place is great.
噢 这地方太赞了
I almost wish I could stay longer than one day.
我都快希望能多待两天了
You just might.
有可能哦
W-what do you mean?
啥意思
These are the Jerrys whose Ricks and Mortys never came back.
这些是Rick和Morty再也没回来接走的Jerry
They live here now.
他们长住在这儿了
No gear-turnings as of yet in the curious case
关于身份不明的人状人逃犯的离奇案件
Of these unidentified humanoid fugitives,
至今仍未有进展
Reportedly at large somewhere within the gear system.
据报道 逃犯仍在逃于齿轮系统某处
Son of a...
他妈的
Why were the Gromflamites holding you prisoner?
为什么那些Gromfalmite要囚禁你
What the [bleep] is so valuable about you?
你[哔]为什么这么重要
I am no more valuable than life itself.
我并不比生命更珍贵
However, I am able to alter the composition of atoms,
不过 我能够改变原子的构成
Like this.
就像这样
That was oxygen.
这原本是氧原子
I added 71 protons to it.
我给它加了71个质子
Terrific. The fart that pooped gold.
不得了啊 这屁能拉金
No wonder every cop in the system is looking for us.
怪不得系统里的每个条子都在找我们
Any species that gets ahold of this thing
任何物种只要控制了这一股屁
Is gonna use it to take over the galaxy.
就可以利用它来统治银河系了
You know how inconvenient that's gonna be to my work?
你知道这样会给我的工作带来多大的不方便吗
Somebody dropped the dime on us.
有人把我们卖♥♥了
Gearhead!
机头
I'm sorry, Rick.
抱歉 Rick
The reward on your head is too high.
抓住你的赏金太高了
And like you always say,
就像你经常说的
You got to look out for number one.
人不为己 天诛地灭
Number one is me, asshole!
该诛的是不为老子做事的人
You're supposed to be my friend!
我们该是一伙儿的
Friend?! Do you even know my real name?
一伙儿的 那你知道我的真名吗
It's Revolio Clockberg Junior.
是小Revolio Clockberg
I belong to an entire species of gear people.
我是齿轮人中的一员
Calling me "Gearhead"
叫我"机头"
Is like calling a chinese person "Asia face."
就等于管一个中国人叫"黄脸佬"
No! Not twigs!
别 别扔树枝
Two things I want to make clear to everybody in this room
有两点 你们全都给我搞清楚
Never betray me, and it's time to go.
一 永远也别背叛我 二 该走了
Nobody move!
不许动
Oh, my god. Are those...
噢天 那不会是
Hey, Morty, remember when you said
嘿 Morty 记得你说过
Selling a gun was as bad as pulling the trigger?
卖♥♥枪和亲自扣扳机没两样吗
How do you feel about all these people
因为你做的选择
That are getting killed today because of your choices?
现在死了这么多人 你有何感想啊
I did the right thing, Rick!
我没做错 Rick
Tell that to Gearhead's Gearsticles. You did that!
这话你和机头的机蛋说去吧 明明是你下的手
Wrong! I'd be playing "Roy" right now.
呵呵 这个时候我本来该在玩"Roy"
At a certain point, my hands are tied, Morty.
Morty 事情发展到这一步 我也别无他法
I can't believe Rick did this.
难以置信Rick能干出这种事
This is the eighth to the last straw. Ante up.
这是第八根压死骆驼的最后稻草了 我预下
You know what? Screw it!
去他的
I have a better gamble for you guys.
咱们赌点更大的吧
I say we escape.
咱越狱
If you want to leave, you can just go out the front door.
你要是想走 可以从前门出去
You think we're kept here against our will?
你以为我们留在这儿是被逼的吗
That would be illegal.
那样是违法的
But if you can leave, then why are you still here?
但如果你们可以走的话 你们还留在这儿干嘛
Same reason as you.
和你一样
We're Jerrys.
因为我们是Jerry
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Okay, then. That was always allowed.
好的呀 随时都可以走哟
Morty, take the wheel!
Morty 你来开
Whoa! Whoa!
哇 哇
Geez! Damn it, Morty!
天啊 搞什么鬼啊 Morty
Who taught you to fly this thing?
谁教会你开这玩意儿的
I'm kidding. I know that's on me.
开玩笑的 知道是我教的
Um, Rick!
嗯 Rick
Shit.
妈的
Well, I guess this is it.
这下看来是完蛋了
Morty, crack the window.
Morty 开窗
I wonder why Greg is always so critical of my girlfriend.
我想知道为什么Greg整天挑我女朋友的刺儿
Well, he'd probably like to have me to himself.
嗯 他可能就是吃醋了 想一个人占着我
That's how friends are.
朋友之间都是这样的啦
Or does he want her to himself?
还是他想占着她呢
**The worlds can be one together*
*世界可以融为一体
**Cosmos without hatred*
*宇宙本无仇恨
**Stars like diamonds in your eyes*
*星星如你双眸中钻石般闪烁
My life is a [bleep] joke!
我的人生就[哔]是个笑话
**Goodbye, moon men*
*再见 月中人
**You say goodbye, moon men*
*说再见吧 月中人
**Goodbye, moon men*
*再见 月中人
All right. Let's preceed.
好了 我们出发吧
Damn.
靠
Can't blame that on the dog.
真是怪不到别人头上了
Talk about silent but deadly.
要说没动静又杀得多
I-I've seen some nerve gas,
我是见识过某些神经毒气
But that this gas got nerve!
但是这团气才是够神够精啊
You know what I'm saying?
懂我在说啥吧
Are you done? I'll let you know, Morty.
说够了没 Morty 说够了我会吱一声的
Gone with the wind! Am I right?!
死人天上"屁-嗷"啊
If you don't like that one, Morty,
Morty 不喜欢这梗啊
An alt on that could be, like, if I said "Gasablanca"!
那这个怎么样 "开杀布兰卡"
All right, I'm done.
好了 不玩了
Let's get to the Promethean Nebula,
我们去普罗米修斯星云吧
So my grandson can finish saving a life!
我孙子拯救生命之旅就能结束啦
Um, earth, please?
麻烦来一张去地球的票
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表