I don't know if any of you guys are real,
我不知道你们谁是真的
but this house has been infested with fake loved ones
但这间屋子肯定有很多寄生虫
that spread through fake memories,
他们通过假的回忆来繁衍
and our planet will be destroyed if they get out.
如果他们离开这里 我们的星球肯定会被毁掉
But, Rick, even you have to admit
但是 你也不得不承认
you do tend to overreact to stuff.
你有反应过度的倾向
You guys, we got to hurry.
大家 赶紧啊
I just got back from Walmart.
我刚从沃尔玛回来
They're selling Nintendo 3ds systems for $149.99 on sale,
他们现在任天堂3DS系统只卖♥♥149块9美元啊
plus every time you buy one, you get a $50 gift card.
你每买♥♥一部 就可以得到一张价值50美元的礼物卡
Brings the total price down to $110 after tax.
相当于税后总价就只有110美元了
Now, listen, we can flip those sons of bitches
听着 我们现在轻轻松松
for 230 bucks a piece easy!
就可以把那些鬼玩意儿炒到230美元一件
They're all limited-edition "Zelda" Ones.
都是限♥量♥版的塞尔达传说啊
Hurry! Hurry! Come with me!
快点 快点 跟我来
We can be rich, and we also all get to keep one
我们肯定能赚翻 还能一人留一部
and we can play Nintendo games!
我们可以玩任天堂的游戏哎
Nintendo, give me free stuff.
任天堂 免费送我吧
Okay, yes, I definitely remember doing that,
好吧 我记得干过那事儿
but also, I would never do that.
但是 我肯定不会那样干的
don't overreact, Rick.
Rick 别反应过度了
Sleepy Gary, a word? Sure, Jerry.
瞌睡Gary 能说句话吗 当然
Rick, keep a level head, okay?
Rick 冷静一点吧
'Cause I'll tell you a secret about Frankenstein ...
因为我要告诉你一个关于Frankenstein的秘密
He's actually Frankenstein's monster.
其实他是 Frankenstein制♥造♥的怪物
Sleepy Gary,
瞌睡Gary
m-my head is filled with memories of our friendship.
我脑子里想的全是和你在一起的回忆
I'm convinced that you're Beth's husband
我可以确定你就是Beth的老公
and I'm your friend,
我是你的朋友
but if those memories can't be trusted, then...
但如果那些回忆不可信的话 那么
Jerry, just say it.
Jerry 照直说吧
Sleepy Gary, how do we know I'm real?
瞌睡Gary 我们怎么知道我是真的呢
Jesus, Jerry.
天啊 Jerry
No, you're real.
你就是真的
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Now, I don't know which way is up out there,
我不知道外面究竟怎么了
but I know us, and you're real, Jerry.
但我了解我们自己 你就是真的
Remember our vacation?
还记得我们的度假吗
They're filming that new "Star wars" Movie down the coast.
他们正在海岸那边拍新的一部"星球大战"
Should we check it out? Sure.
我们去看看吗 好啊
Why not?
何乐而不为呢
Maybe we'll see Chewbacca.
也许我们能见到楚巴卡噢
I'd like that.
太好了
What are we doing?
我们在干嘛
I don't give a damn what else happens out there.
我才不管外面发生了什么
You and I are going to survive this.
我和你总会共渡难关的
Okay.
好的
Hey, we agreed.
嘿 我们说好了
Never in the house.
在家里不能这样
That's a cool watch there, Rick.
Rick 手表还挺酷嘛
Can I check it out?
我能看一下吗
Uh, no thank...
别了
Okay.
好吧
Trying to figure out how to lower the blast shields, huh?
是想知道怎么卸下防爆屏障吗
Anybody here think it's suspicious
大家不觉得可疑吗
that a lot of people in here can't wait to get out of here?
这里那么多人忍♥不住想离开这里
Ah, you're paranoid, Rick. You've been paranoid since 'nam.
你太偏执了 Rick 你从越南战争那时起就一直那么偏执
So, what are you gonna do when you rotate back
Frankenstein 等到这场战争
to the world, Frankenstein?
打完之后 你想干嘛
ShI-I-I-I-t. I'mma bust a ...
该死 我要打
No! Get out of my head, parasite!
寄生虫 快离开我的大脑
No! Drop it.
放下枪
Give me the gun, Frankenstein!
Frankenstein 把枪给我
Give it back!
给我
Yeah!
耶
Frankenstein!
Frankenstein
Is anyone here even real?
这里有人是真的吗
Am I the only real person on earth?!
地球上只剩我是真的了吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Or maybe, just maybe, we're all real.
或者也许吧 只是也许吧 我们都是真的
You know me. I'm Reverse Giraffe.
你们认识我的 我是反转长颈鹿啊
I have a short neck and legs.
我脖子和腿都很短
I went to college with Hamurai. Hai!
我和培根战士一起上的大学 嘿
I saved ghost in a jar's life in Vietnam.
我在越南救了瓶子鬼的命
And, Beth, how many times
还有 Beth
have I been a shoulder for you to cry on?
有多少次你伤心的时候 我都在你的身边啊
Too many.
太多太多次了
Okay, so maybe we're just all fake.
也许我们都是假的
That don't make no sense!
不可能啊
Or maybe there's only one deceiver here ...
或者也许这里只有一个人在撒谎
the person that keeps telling us
那个人一直在告诉我们
the path to salvation is being held prisoner
要想拯救世界
and mistrusting each other.
大家就要变成互相猜疑的屋中囚徒
Hey, don't blame me!
嘿 别怪我啊
I tried to shoot Summer 10 minutes ago!
我10分钟前就想射Summer一枪了
I know we all have beloved memories of Rick,
我知道我们都有对Rick愉快的回忆
but are we really supposed to believe
但我们应该相信
that a mad scientist inventor with a flying car
这位坐着飞车的疯子科学发明家
just showed up on our doorstep after being gone for years?
消失了那么多年之后突然来到我们这儿吗
Yeah, you know, he does have
对啊 他真的有很多
a lot of really weird, made-up sounding catchphrases.
奇怪的 一听就是瞎编的口头禅哎
Wubba lubba dub dub!
Wubba lubba dub dub
Ricky ticky tavi, beyotch!
Ricky ticky tavi, beyotch
And that's the wa-a-a-a-y the news goes.
新闻如如如如上
Hit the sack, Jack.
Jack 洗洗睡吧
Uh-oh! Somersault jump.
噢噢 空翻跳
No jumpin' in the sewer.
禁止往沟里跳
Burger time!
汉堡时间
Rubber baby baby bunkers!
橡胶宝贝宝贝沙坑
Lick, lick, lick my balls!
舔舔舔 老子的蛋
Yeah!
哟
Say that all the time.
经典台词
That's a fake-ass catchphrase right there.
口头禅全是瞎编的
Yeah, don't forget his incredibly vague back story.
更别提他那无比含糊的来历
Beth, I'm your father!
Beth 我可是你亲爹
Oh, are you, dad? Are you?
是吗 爸爸 你确定吗
Rick, if you want to prove you're real,
Rick 如果你想证明自己是真人
just do what any of the rest of us would do and ...
就合群点 做我们所有人都想做的
and... and open the blast shields
把防爆屏障打开
and let us the hell out of here!
放我们出去
Why don't you make me, implausibly naive pubescent boy
你倒是逼我呀 名若某老犹太喜剧作家
with an old Jewish comedy writer's name?
的毛都没长齐的兔崽子
In your face!
这太毒了
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
I'm not doing this in front of Pencilvester.
我不想在铅笔君面前下手
Bring him to the garage.
把他带到车♥库♥去
You listen to me, you son of a bitch parasite scum.
狗♥娘♥养♥的寄生虫 给我听好了
We could either do this the easy way or the hard way.
配合从宽 抗拒从严
You know, y-y-y... do you want to live?
想活命
Then open the blast shield doors.
就把隔离门打开
Shut up, Morty, you brainwashed, little turd
闭嘴 Morty 你这脑壳有屎又被洗♥脑♥的小子
that might not even be real because I'm brainwashed, too.
鉴于我也被洗了 甚至可能都不是真人的家伙
You know, Rick, this isn't easy for us.
Rick 你以为我们心里好受吗
You know, w-we all remember you as a friend.
我们的记忆中 你是个很好的朋友
Oh, oh, oh, really?
呵呵 是吗
Well, I remember you as a whiny, little piece of shit Morty!
我的记忆中 你是坨烦人的屎 Morty
Oh... oh, yeah? Yeah!
你确定 没错
I've got about a thousand memories of your dumb, little ass
你这小屁孩的记忆我有千千万
and about six of them are pleasant.
其中愉悦的大概6次
The rest is annoying garbage.
其他的我想起就反胃
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表