Maybe...I...will.
也许 我 会 吧
You know, you're not being very supportive
今天是鸟人的大日子
Of birdperson on his big day.
可是你摆出这副样子 不是很像来支持他的
Birdperson's big day, Morty,
Morty 鸟人的大日子
Was at blood ridge on Glapflap's third moon
是在Glapflap星的第三个卫星上的血脊上
Against the Gromflamites!
与那些Gromflamite(星系政♥府♥的工作人员)大战的那一天
This? This is a losing battle.
这 这是一场必输的战争
Geez, Rick, it's not like he's dying.
天呐 Rick 他又不是要死了
He's getting married!
他要结婚了
I mean, what do you think's gonna happen
你稍微放开一点
If you open yourself up a little bit?
又能发生什么呢
I mean, look around.
看看周围
This is your family and friends all around you, you know?
都是你的家人和朋友
Take the day off.
今天给自己放个假吧
There's nothing to run from, nothing to fight.
不用逃跑 不用战斗
That's his last name.
这是他的姓
Are you hyphenating it?
你要加连字符冠上他的姓么
Squanch this, mo-fo.
屎瓜这个 傻♥逼♥
Good one, Morty. Excuse me, bartender.
说的真好啊Morty 不好意思 酒保
Can you make me a dumb grandson pep talk?
你能给我调一杯"傻♥逼♥外孙心灵鸡汤"么
It's one part lame advice about stuff you know nothing about
配方是一份 对根本不懂的事乱提烂建议
And a lot of vodka.
加上大量的伏特加
Mm-hmm. I have a lot of vodka.
嗯 我有不少伏特加
Then I'll take one of those.
那我就来一杯这个
I don't need the rest.
其他的部分我不需要
God, whatever, Rick.
天呐 随你便吧 Rick
Oh, it sounds like you and my dad have
哦 听起来你跟我爸在一起
A long history together.
有很长一段历史了吧
Wish I could say the same.
真希望我也能这么说
The road your father and I walked together
你父亲与我共同走过的这条路
Is soaked deeply with the blood of both friends and enemies.
浸满了朋友与敌人的鲜血
Must be nice.
听上去很不错啊
Um, I used to have to draw him
嗯 我以前都不得不用蜡笔
Into family photos with a crayon.
把他画进全家福里
The war in which we fought is far from over.
我们共同的战争还远远没有结束
We live our lives in hiding.
我们都在躲藏中生活
I guess I should be happy for you.
我应该为你高兴吧
I mean, great, you guys got to hang out.
我是说 真好 你俩能混在一起
I hope you had a blast.
希望你们以前玩得开心
The galactic government considers us terrorists.
星系政♥府♥认为我们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It's unwise of me to share these details,
我告诉你这些细节其实是不明智的
But I've become inebriated.
但是我有点醉了
I don't know if you can appreciate
我不知道你能不能理解
What it means to grow up without a father, but—
成长的过程中没有父亲意味着什么 但是
The guest list at this wedding
这次婚礼的客人名单
Includes 17 of the federation's most wanted.
包括了17位联邦最希望捉拿的罪犯
We have committed numerous atrocities
我们曾以自♥由♥之名
In the name of freedom.
犯下无数暴行
An-nnd during that time,
啊 在那段时间里
I don't suppose he ever mentioned his daughter.
我猜他没有提到他的乖女儿吧
Are those baby quiches?
这个是迷你法式咸派吗
Night crawler pate.
填料是蚯蚓酱
I should prepare for the ceremony.
我得为仪式做准备了
Like talking to a brick wall.
真是对牛弹琴
In the name of the squanch, the six rivers,
以屎瓜 六大河
The four squanches, and the nine balls,
四屎瓜 和九球的名义
I unite these two organisms in eternal squanch!
我来见证这两只生物的永久屎瓜
Tammy, you may squanch your vows now.
Tammy 你可以屎瓜你的誓言了
Birdperson...
鸟人郎君
You are my seed, my worm,
你是我的种子 我的虫子
My earliness, and my lack of cats.
我的早起 我的无猫
I promise to be yours until your death.
我发誓与你相伴直到死亡
Nice!
说得好
Birdperson.
轮到你了
Tammy, I was approaching infertility when I met you,
Tammy 在遇到你时 我已经快不育了
But there is still time.
然而我们还有时间
I am yours until my death.
我属于你一人 直到死亡
I now pronounce you squanch and birdperson!
我宣布你们结为屎瓜和鸟人
I am not staring at you.
我没在盯着你看
I am a cyborg photographer. Just act natural.
我是个电子人摄影师 请自然一点
This is a candid shot.
我正在抓拍(candid shot指被拍照者不知道被拍的自然抓拍)
I don't require a camera so--
我不需要相机 所以
Sorry.
抱歉
Hi. I am not staring at you.
我没在盯着你看
Uh, hi, everybody.
大家好
I'm Rick.
我叫Rick
You know, when I first met birdperson, he was, uhh...
我第一次遇见鸟人的时候 他有点 呃
Listen, I'm not the nicest guy in the universe
我不是宇宙里的最好的人
Because I'm the smartest.
因为我是最聪明的那个
And being nice is something stupid people do.
与人为善是那些蠢货干的事
To hedge their bets.
以此来弥补他们的愚蠢
Now, I haven't been exactly subtle
我还没挑明了说
About how little I trust marriage.
我到底多不相信婚姻
I couldn't make it work,
我无法维持我的婚姻
And I could turn a black hole into a sun.
尽管我能把黑洞变回恒星
So at a certain point, you got to ask yourself
所以到了某一时刻 我们必须扪心自问
What are the odds this is legit.
这是个正确决定的几率有多渺茫
And not just some big lie we're all telling ourselves.
说不定这只是我们的自我欺骗
Because we're afraid to die alone?
因为我们不想孤独终老
Because, you know, that's exactly how we all die, alone.
因为 这恰恰是我们死的方式 独自死亡
Oh, boy.
天呐
Jesus.
老天爷
But, but, here's the thing.
但 但是 正文来了
Birdperson is my best friend,
鸟人是我最好的朋友
And if he loves Tammy, well, then I love Tammy, too.
如果他爱Tammy 那我也爱她
To friendship, to love,
致友谊 致爱情
and to my greatest adventure yet--
致敬我至今最大的冒险
Opening myself up to others.
向他人敞开心扉
Hear, hear!
说得好
Cheers to that, mother[bleep]!
干杯 [哔]
Thank you, Rick.
谢谢 Rick
That was beautiful.
非常感人
Gosh, I look around this room, and I think,
当我环顾四周 我对自己说
"Uh, tammy, you're a high-school senior"
"Tammy 你就是个地球来的高三女生"
"From the planet earth, and you're marrying"
"你这就要嫁给一个40岁的鸟人了"
"A 40-year-old birdperson? Like, what?!"
"真是不可思议"
Yeah, tammy!
真棒 Tammy
But then I think, you know, in a lot of ways,
然后我又想 从很多方面来说
I'm not a high-school senior from the planet earth.
我不是个地球来的高三女生
In a lot of ways, what I really am
从很多角度来说 我实际上是个
Is a deep-cover agent for the galactic federation,
银河联邦局的卧底特工
And you guys are a group of wanted criminals,
你们这群通缉要犯
And this entire building is, in a certain sense, surrounded.
这座建筑 这么说吧 已经被包围了
Oh, shit.
我靠
I...don't get the metaphor.
我不是很懂这是什么暗喻
I'll explain it to you later.
一会再跟你解释
Everyone here is under arrest
所有人都被捕了
For crimes against the federation.
罪名是反叛联邦
L'chaim!
祝福新人
Tammy, what are you doing?
Tammy 你这是干什么
Sit your bird ass down.
把你的鸟屁♥股♥坐下
Tammy?
Tammy
Birdperson!!
鸟人
No!!
不要
Holy--
我
Drop the portal gun.
把传送枪放下
Slide it to the center of the room.
扔到屋子中♥央♥
Somebody confiscate that and don't damage it.
来人把那个没收掉 别弄坏了
They'll want it at--
局里的人还要
There's no time to squanch!
没时间屎瓜了
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表