About 30 yards east. Or 300 yards west.
东边30码左右 或者说西边300码
We'd offer you some,
我们本应给你弄一点吃
But we hunted it to extinction for breakfast.
但是一顿早饭就把那猪吃灭绝了
Well, I thought I'd walk to the south pole
我打算走到南极点
And do a little bit of exploring.
稍微探索一下
If you guys need me, just yell,
有事的话 喊我就行
Or throw something so hard
或者拿个什么东西使劲扔
That it goes around the world and hits me.
绕星球一圈砸我一下
Okay, now that he's gone,
现在他走了
Can we please talk about our situation?
我们能不能谈谈现在的处境
Dad, you can't talk about people behind their back.
老爸 我们不能在别人背后议论
You know, it's a small world.
世界之小 藏不住秘密
Please, he's in the south pole!
得了吧 他在南极呢
And we need to have a serious conversation.
我们真得好好谈谈
South pole discovered, baby!
发现南极点
Ohhhh!
哦耶
Oh [bleep], an ice cave?
我[哔] 一个冰穴
[bleep], things just keep on getting better.
我[哔] 真是越来越有趣了
Wow, it's the planet's core.
这是星球的核心
I'm just saying,
我只是说
We keep acting like there's only two options,
我们表现得好像只有两种选择
But there's not.
但是不只有两个选项
So, yes, if we went back to earth,
假设我们回到地球
As long as Rick was out there,
只要Rick还逍遥法外
They'd want to interrogate us.
他们就会审讯我们
But, and this is purely hypothetical,
但是 我只是假设
What if we turned your father in to the government?
如果我们向政♥府♥告发你♥爸♥ 怎么样
Jerry, so help me god,
Jerry 以上帝的名义
If you ever bring this up again, no more bacon.
如果你敢再提这事 培根没你的份
There already is no more bacon!
本来就没有培根了
This world sucks!
这地方逊毙了
Our life sucks!
我们活得逊毙了
Why are we doing this
为什么我们要牺牲这么多
For someone that would never do anything for anyone but himself?
就为了一个做事只考虑自己的人
That's not the point, dad!
这不是重点 老爹
We love Rick...F-for the most part.
我们爱Rick 至少总的来讲是爱他的
Yeah, you don't love people in hopes of a reward, dad,
爱一个人不是为了得到回报
You love them unconditionally.
爱是无条件的
That's very good, kids. I'm proud of you.
说得好 宝贝 真为你们骄傲
Okay, so let me get this straight.
我把情况捋一捋
For the rest of your lives,
在你们下半生里
No matter how much it hurts you,
不论他伤你多深
No matter how much it destroys our children's futures,
不论他把你孩子引入何等的歧途
We're gonna do whatever Rick wants, whenever he wants?
无论什么时候 无论Rick想做什么 我们都得照做
Yes. Why?!
是 为什么
Because I don't want him to leave again, you dumb asshole!!
因为我不想再让他走了 你个混♥蛋♥
Hey. Uh...
嘿 呃
I was gonna hope over to the gloppydrop system,
我要去那边的 Gloppydrop星系
Get some ice cream.
弄点冰淇淋
You, you want me to come with?
你 你想叫我一起吗
I mean, don't you need my brain waves
你不是需要我的脑电波
For camouflage or something?
做什么伪装吗
I'll be okay.
我没事的
Bye, Morty.
再见 Morty
Rick?
Rick
You're not leaving, right?
你不是要离开吧
Yeah, I am. To get ice cream.
我是要走啊 去弄冰淇淋
So, you're coming back?
你还会回来的吧
Morty, if you go to where there's a bunch of ice cream
Morty 要是你去弄冰淇淋吃
And then you don't come back,
然后就不回来了
You haven't actually gotten ice cream,
那就不是"去弄"冰淇淋了
You've just gone where ice cream is.
你只是到冰淇淋在的地方了
Rick, I can handle it if you go,
Rick 你要走 我能接受
But you'll break mom's heart.
但是老妈会伤心欲绝的
And I won't forgive you for that.
这一点我不会原谅你
Where's the van, Morty?
那辆车呢 Morty
It's over the horizon in the driveway.
在地平线后面 停在车道上
For English, press 2.
英语服务请按2
Connecting to agent.
联络特工
Ongoing investigations.
调查中案件
Uh, hi, my name is Jerry Smith, I'm from planet Earth.
你好 我叫Jerry Smith 来自地球
I know the whereabouts of Rick sanchez,
我知道Rick Sanchez的行踪
The wanted criminal.
那个通缉要犯
Hold on!
请稍后
This is Special Agent Gribbles.
我是特工Gribbles
You have a tip about Rick Sanchez?
你有Rick Sanchez的消息吗
Yeah, he kidnapped me and my family,
他绑♥架♥了我们一家
And he left us on dwarf Terrace-9.
把我们扔在Terrace9号♥矮行星上
He said he was gonna go to the Plimplom tavern.
他说要去Plimplom酒馆
And listen. Yes?
还有 你说
I'm doing what's right for the galaxy by calling you,
为了银河系 我才打电♥话♥告诉你
So if we come back to earth, can my family have a normal life?
所以我们回地球之后 可不可以平静地生活
We only want Sanchez, sir. Your family will be fine.
我们只想抓Sanchez 你的家人会没事的
Nice. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
I'm Jerry Smith, and I love sucking big, sweaty [bleep].
我是Jerry Smith 我最喜欢跪舔大粗[哔]
And licking disgusting furry testicle sacks.
还喜欢舔长毛蛋蛋
Uh...Okay.
呃 好吧
He's not coming back, is he?
他不会回来了 对吧
No.
不会了
Hey, look, cops.
有条子来了
Good morning.
早上好
How long will you be visiting earth?
你要在地球待多久
Oh, we live here.
我们在这居住
We were just off-planet for a wedding.
我们只是去参加了个婚礼
Go that way.
走那边
I have processed that you are in in distress.
我探测到你正处于悲伤中
And have prescribed antidepressants.
我为你开了抗抑郁药
Compliments of the galactic federation.
银河联邦向您表示敬意
I feel better.
感觉好多了
Your debt is 7,000 fed credits.
你现在欠7000联邦元
Report to the ministry of employment.
在就业处报道
And you will be assigned a function.
你会被指派一项任务
Honey! I got a job!
亲爱的 我有工作了
Sorry, I am not staring at you,
抱歉 我没有盯着你看
I am taking your mug shot.
我在拍你的面部照片
Hey, what are you in for?
你因为什么事进来的
Everything.
因为一切
Hoo-whee, what a cliffhanger.
真是跌宕起伏
Oh, boy, oh, my,
天呐 地呀
That's a real crazy ending, huh?
这结局真够扯的 是吧
Hi, I'm Mr. Poopybutthole from episode 204.
嗨 我是第四集出现的便便洞先生
As you can see,
正如你们所见
I'm still recovering from the bullet shot
因为Beth 上次受的枪伤
That I got from beth.
我还在恢复中
Remember that one? Ooh-whee!
还记得吗 真是惊险
Come and get it, kitty.
快吃吧 猫猫
You know, these little fellows help me get through the day.
这些小可爱陪我度过了艰苦时期
Ooh-whee.
哦耶
Oh, whoo-whee! Feels better.
哦耶耶 感觉好多了
I got a large pepperoni and some crazy sticks.
这是一份大号♥加意大利辣肠的披萨 和
Hey, what did you think of that finale, huh?
你觉得这结局怎么样啊
Mm! You think the Smith family is gonna be okay?
你觉得Smith一家人会没事的吗
Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about, bro.
我不知道你在说什么 哥们
Your total is $12.37.
一共12.37刀
Whoo-whee! You think Rick's gonna get out off jail?
你觉得Rick会出狱吗
Whoo-whee, you think the family's gonna rescue him?
你觉得他家人会去救他吗
Hey, what the [bleep]?! Get the [bleep] off me!
你[哔]搞什么 快[哔]下来
Tune into "Rick and Morty" Season three in, like,
第三季播出时间 大概在
A year and a half...
一年半之后吧
Or longer to see how we unravel this mess.
或者更久 等着看我们怎么让事情明朗起来吧
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表