we called the fire department.
我们已经联♥系♥消防队了
You know they won't come here anymore.
你知道他们不会再来这里了
Marmalade is served.
橘子酱奉上
Yeah! Oh, whee!
真棒 好极了
I guess I take back what I said about British cuisine.
我收回原先对英国烹饪的评价
Take that, Summer!
接招 Summer
We're trying to sleep.
我们还要睡觉呢
I don't want to go to the dance alone.
我不想一个人去那个舞会
Then perhaps you shouldn't.
那就不要一个人去
Aww. Mr.Beauregard.
Beauregard先生
Shall we, master Morty? We shall.
我们走吧 Morty少爷 我们走
Oh, wait, don't leave without letting
等等 在出发之前
photography raptor take a picture.
先让摄影迅猛龙拍张照
Everybody stop remembering!
别再回忆了
These parasites are like bed bugs,
这些寄生物就像臭虫
and every flashback is another mattress. Look!
每次闪回就是一层床垫
There's only supposed to be six people in this house.
屋里应该只有六个人
But there's always been 10.
但是一直都是十个人啊
No!
不对
Uh, the fact that I wrote this number down
我写下这个数字就说明
means that there's four parasites.
这里有四只寄生虫
You sure about that, Rick?
你能确定吗 Rick
Begging your pardon, master Rick,
恕我直言 主人
but I seem to recall a great deal of confusion
但是关于这个数字
surrounding that number.
我记忆中有些不一样啊
All right, there's six of us.
我们一共六个人
And that's it.
只有六个
Me, Morty, Jerry, Beth, Mr. Poopybutthole,
我 Morty Jerry Beth 便便洞先生
Frankenstein, sleepy Gary, photography raptor,
弗兰肯斯坦 瞌睡Gary 摄影迅猛龙
Mr. Beauregard, and Summer.
Beauregard先生 和Summer
Uh, dad, that's like 10 people.
老爸 一共十个人
6, 10, what's the difference?
六个 十个 有什么区别吗
I just love the number 6 for no reason!
我只是平白无故地喜欢这个数字而已
Where's my pencil at?
我的笔呢
Here, Rick! Use me!
这里 用我吧
Oh, thanks, Pencilvester!
多谢 铅笔君
Yeah, I-I g...I guess that is what happened,
好像确实是如此
but I-I don't get why I would do that.
但我不懂我为什么那么做
Everybody makes mistakes, Rick.
每个人都会犯错的 Rick
Why do you think I have one of these?
要不然我为什么带个橡皮呢
That's it. Photos.
对了 照片
Hard evidence.
照片是确凿的证据
You're not in any of my photos, Mr.Poopybutthole.
我的照片里没一张有你 便便洞先生
Well, what do you know about this?
这能说明什么
You're not in any of mine.
我的照片里也没有你
All I have are pictures of me and my friends from school.
我的照片都是我和学校的朋友的
What? What teenage girl has pictures of her family?
怎么了 哪个十来岁少女的手♥机♥里会存家人的照片
It's not like we're mormon or dying.
我们又不是摩♥门♥教♥徒 又不是快要死了
I will admit it's suspicious that Summer's only friend
我觉得可疑的是 Summer唯一的朋友
is a magic ballerina lamb that we've never seen.
是一只我们没见过的芭蕾舞魔法小羊
Summer!
Summer
Tinkles!
Tinkles
It's past my bedtime.
现在已经到睡觉时间了哎
Not in never past bedtime land!
让我带你去永不会有该去睡觉时间的乐园吧
Here we go!
走吧
*Summer and tinkles
*Summer和Tinkles
*Friends with each other
*我们是朋友
*Living in never past bedtime land
*生活在无眠乐园
*No kitchen sinkles
*不再尿在水槽
*No little brother
*不再有烦人的弟弟
*Going to raves and waving our hands
*尽情狂欢 挥舞双手
*Summer and tinkle, friends to the end
*Summer和Tinkle 友情永不负
*Group text the whole crew, my mother... Friends!
*群发给所有人 我妈 我哥们
*Ketchup to the salt, salt to the fry
*蘸完茄汁放盐渣 盐渣之后再油炸
*"T" to the "Inkle" with a capital "I"
*给I大写的Inkle加上T
Summer, we're trying to sleep.
Summer 我们要睡了哎
It was tinkles!
是Tinkles
Tinkles?
Tinkles
That is su... ... Suspicious.
太 太可疑了
We're always hearing about this tinkles character,
我们经常听说这什么Tinkles
but we never get to... Hi, everybody.
但是我们从来没有 嗨 大家好
I'm tinkles, and these are my friends.
我是Tinkles 这些是我的朋友
See, everyone? Tinkles is real.
看到了没 Tinkles是真的
That means so am I.
所以说我也是真的
Sorry, Summer. Man, I'm sorry, summer.
Summer 对不起
I was on the wrong side of the pitchfork on this one.
这次我要站在干草叉的另外一端了
Okay, look, we shouldn't need evidence or logic
听着 其实我们不需要证据或者逻辑
to know who's family and who isn't.
来推出谁是自家人而谁不是
I know who the Smiths are.
我知道Smith一家都有些什么人
I've known Beth since high school.
我高中就认识Beth了
And her husband, sleepy Gary,
她的老公 瞌睡Gary
is hands down my absolute best friend.
无疑是我最好的朋友
Thanks, Jerry.
Jerry 谢谢
Beyond that, no offense to any of you,
还有 不想冒犯你们
but all bets are off.
但是 现在你们都有嫌疑
Look, I'm not used to being this unsure for this long.
这么长时间心存疑虑 我很不习惯
I'm just gonna aim for shoulders starting with the weird girl.
我打算就从这个怪丫头开始 一个个瞄着肩膀打
Aah!
啊
Grandpa Rick! Hold still, "Summer."
Rick外公 不要动 "Summer"
Rick, that is my daughter.
Rick 这是我女儿
Oh, yeah? Well, what if you just think that, sleepy Gary?
万一只是你这么以为呢
I've known you for 15 years. Don't make me hurt you.
我认识你15年了 不要让我伤害你
Rick, these are our family and friends,
Rick 这些是我们的家人和朋友
the people we barbecue with.
和我们一起去烧烤的人
Have you forgotten the barbecue?
你忘记那次烧烤了吗
Wait, why would you want me to ...
等等 为什么你让我
you're one of them, aren't you?
你肯定是寄生虫吧
Rick. You love those barbecues, Rick.
Rick 你不是很喜欢那些烧烤吗
You love them. Hai!
你简直爱死了 嘿
Remember it, Rick?
Rick 还记得吗
Shut up, hamurai! Shut up, amish cyborg!
闭嘴 培根武士 闭嘴 阿米什半机械人
What is this? '90s Conan?
现在什么情况 90年代柯南秀吗
Remember the barbecue.
别忘了烧烤
Remember the barbecue.
别忘了烧烤
Remember the barbecue.
别忘了烧烤
You know what, pencilvester?
你知道吗 铅笔君
It took me my whole life to realize it,
那么老了 我才意识到
but I love barbecuing.
我超爱烧烤啊
You're good at it, Rick. Watch me, baby.
你是烧烤高手啊 Rick 大家 瞧瞧我啊
I'm like Tom Cruise from, um, "Cuisine"
我简直就是电影"杯中杯"中的汤姆克鲁斯
or w-whatever that movie's called where he makes drinks.
那部电影叫什么来着 反正他在里面调饮料
Yeah, check me out.
瞧瞧我多厉害
I'm like Tom cruise from "Cuisine."
我简直就是"杯中杯"的汤姆克鲁斯
Yeah.
太棒了
Is that what it's called? "Cuisine"?
是这个名字吗 "杯中杯"
Wow! Hey, everybody.
嘿 大家好啊
Let's give it up for the grillmaster Rick!
让我们为烧烤大♥师♥Rick欢呼吧
Rick! Rick! Rick!
Rick Rick Rick
Wait.
等等
Noooooo!
不要啊
Shoot. Now look.
快看啊
It's like a "Where's Waldo?" Page.
现在就像"Waldo在哪里"里面的一页
Can you find me?
你能找到我吗
Check out all these zany characters.
看这些奇奇怪的角色
We'll be right back after these messages.
不要走开 马上回来
I think you should put down the gun
把枪放下
and we should get you to a doctor.
该去看医生了
What do you say we take down these blast shields?
把外面那些防爆屏障卸了好不好啊
I can't do that, sleepy Gary.
我不会这样做的 瞌睡Gary
All right, everybody listen to me.
大家听我说
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表