Served out of a butthole...
从屁♥眼♥里为您挤出来
...just like you're back home.
让您宾至如归
Dad! Dad!
爸 爸
What happened? Where am I?
发生了什么 我在哪
Was it all a dream?
我是在做梦么
No, you were shot like 50 times.
不 你被打了能有50来枪
57. Thankfully, you're in a super-sophisticated
57枪 幸好你在一个非常完备的
Alien hospital,
外星医院里
So it was basically like getting a splinter removed.
所以这事就跟取出个小碎片差不多
All— all I wanted was for everyone to like me.
我 我只不过是想让所有人都喜欢我
Jerry, remember that time you left a comment
Jerry 你还记得那次你在一个youtube视频
underneath that YouTube video and someone replied
下面留言然后有人回复你
And called you a dumbass, so you replied and told them,
说你是个傻♥逼♥ 然后你回复了他们说
"It takes one to know one," And you stayed up all night
"傻♥逼♥才看谁都像傻♥逼♥" 然后你整晚都在
Hitting "Refresh" On your browser
刷新网页
Waiting for them to reply and then you fell asleep crying?
等他们回复 最后还哭着睡着了么
I remember it differently.
我记得不是这么回事
This is like that. You can't make people like you.
这次跟那回一样 你没法让所有人都喜欢你
You just have to wait for hating you to bore them.
你就只能等着他们恨你恨腻了
You know, you're right.
你知道么 你说的对
I shouldn't be motivated
我不应该为了
By other people's opinions of me.
别人对我的意见而激动
All right, guys, let's go home.
好了大家 咱们回家吧
If it's all the same to you, Rick,
如果对你来说没区别的话 Rick
I'd like to go to the zoo...
我要去动物园
with my family. What?!
跟我的家人一起 什么
What are you talking about?! Why would we do that?!
你说什么呢 我们为什么要去动物园啊
It's a stupid idea! What's the matter with you!?
这是个蠢想法 你有毛病么
Don't be a piece of shit, Jerry!
别这么傻行不行 Jerry
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. We'll go home.
好吧 我错了 我错了 咱们回家
What the hell is he talking about?!
他想什么呢
Aah! I'm the eyehole man!
啊啊啊 我是眼穴侠
What is going on? Aah! Give me my eyeholes! Give me my eyeholes!
发生了什么 啊 把眼穴给我 把眼穴给我
Give me my eyeholes! - That part of the cupboard is mine, Jerry!
把眼穴给我 橱柜的这一半是我的 Jerry
I'm eyehole man! Why do you even have those?!
我是眼穴侠 你是怎么会有这个
give me my eyeholes! help me, please!
把眼穴给我 快救我 求你们了
Get up on out of here with my eyeholes!
留下我的眼穴滚出去
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表