尽情释放我们
And rage out of our system --
内心的憎恨 杀欲和愤怒
I can't help but feel ashamed
我很惭愧
About what I did back there, Rick.
我今天居然干了这种事 Rick
I guess you were right. I've got a lot of repressed stuff
你是对的 我的内心太压抑了
I need to deal with. Don't worry about it, Morty.
我需要好好处理 别担心 Morty
Remember those candy bars earlier
还记得那些糖吗
that we got in the first act? yeah, what about them?
我们刚来的时候拿的那些 怎么了
Turns out they have a chemical in them called purgenol
原来它们含有一种化学成分叫"清除醇"
That amplifies all your violent tendencies.
这种物质会加重你的暴♥力♥倾向
Oh, boy. Whew! Thank goodness for that, huh?
天啊 真是感谢天感谢地
That's a relief.
松了一口气
Yep. Don't even sweat.
没错 冷汗都不用冒一滴
You're still the same old Morty.
你还是那个Morty
Your character's totally protected.
你的人格没有受到损害
Jerry, what is "Taddi Mason llc,"
Jerry 什么是"Taddi Mason llc"
And why is our phone bill $700?
还有为什么电♥话♥费要七百块
Uh... hey, are you bored...
你很无聊吗
Uh... ...lonely, just looking for a friend?
你孤单吗 只想找个朋友
Uh... call me, taddi mason.
打给我吧 Taddi Mason
It's only $1.99 a minute to talk.
每分钟1.99元而已
Uh... sign up today,
今天注册
And I'll even call you on a regular basis...
我还会定期打给你
Uh... ...for just $1.99 a minute.
也是每分钟1.99元
That's a steal because I'm a great pal.
划算极了 我是一个好朋友
Uh... we could talk about sports or barbecue.
我们可以谈体育 谈烧烤
Jerry, get a job.
Jerry 快找份工作
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表