had you just put your faith in Rick?
这一切又是何等情形吗
That was Chunkytunk with
以上是胖墩鼓手带来的
"Full Ming Mong, Empty Gorbdork."
"满蠢蠢 空饕坞"
Up next, planet Earth!
接下来是地球
Oh, God! We're up?!
该我们了
Jerry and Beth, your family is a golden example
Jerry Beth 你们家完美诠释了
of what headism has to offer the world.
巨头教要展示给世界看的东西
The world? Headism is a hit.
世界吗 巨头教现在正流行
We're taking it worldwide, and we'd like Jerry to be
我们打算走向全世界 并且想让Jerry
our church's head of advertising.
出任教堂的广♥告♥宣传部长
You would?
你说真的吗
Beth, we'd like to promote you from horse surgeon
Beth 我们想越级提拔你为医药部负责人
straight past human surgeon to head of medicine.
不走什么从医马到医人再往上的路子了
That's my dream! That's my dream.
那是我的梦想啊 我的梦想
Thank you. This is all so overwhelming.
感谢各位 这太突然了
But, uh...
但是
We can't. Absolutely not.
我们不能接受 绝对不行
I'm sorry?
你说什么
We've been waiting 16 years for our daughter to respect us,
十六年来我们一直期望女儿能尊重我们
but the key is, it has to be our daughter,
但是关键在于 那得是我们的女儿
not this person she's become.
而不是她现在这幅样子
We'll take our chances raising her without fancy new jobs,
我们还是想试试在没有位高权重的新工作的情况下抚养她
outside of a potato-based religion.
不受这个建立在土豆上的宗教的影响
And you know what?
算了
I-I'm sick of pretending that we're together
我不想再假装我们是因为有了孩子
because of the kids in the first place.
才走到一起的
I married you because you're the love of my life.
我娶你是因为你即是我的至爱
And I'm lucky to have you, and I never tell you that!
和你在一起真是幸运 我从未对你说过这些
You know, we will come out of this stronger as a family.
经历过此事 我们家庭会更加融洽无间
Please don't do this! Please don't do this!
求求你别这样 别这样
Summer! Summer, listen carefully.
Summer 你听我说
I stole a paper clip, and I have it in my cheek,
我偷了一个回形针 藏在嘴里的
but I don't know what to do with it, and it hurts.
但我不知道该怎么弄 现在好疼啊
You're going to be okay. You will come back as babies.
不会有事的 你们回来的时候就会变成宝宝了
I am a baby! I'm a baby now!
我就是个宝宝 现在就是
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody here?
有人在吗
Mr. President!
总统阁下
This is bluebird!
这里是蓝鸟
Code Tango Niner Alpha!
代号♥T9A
Abort launch! Abort! Hello?
取消发射 取消 喂
He's blocked me out.
他把我屏蔽掉了
Sir, I need to get to the stage and help Rick get schwifty!
阁下 我得去帮Rick渴嗨爽起来
It won't matter how schwifty you get, Morty.
再渴嗨爽也没用 Morty
The general's got nukes
将军把核弹设定在
set to launch halfway through earth's song!
地球的歌♥演奏到一半时发射
Oh, my God! Uh, c-can you fly a black hawk?
那你会开黑鹰直升机吗
Can the pope's [bleep] fit through a doughnut?
甜甜圈的洞能放下教皇的[哔]吗
Uh, I'm... Not sure.
呃 不好说
Exactly.
我也是这个意思
Show me what you got!
让我看看你的能耐
Uh...
呃
Lapoo lapoo lapoo dops, napoo napoo napoo nots
一只青蛙一张嘴 两只眼睛四条腿
Headward, free now to rise.
朝着头 升去吧
Hey, look at the heads!
你们看巨头们
Looks like the heads are getting angry!
他们好像生气了
I'm really bad at this, Morty!
我真的不会开这玩意 Morty
There are way too many buttons in this thing!
上面按钮太多了
Mr. President, if I've learned one thing today
总统阁下 如果说我今天学到了一件事
it's that sometimes you have to not give a [bleep]!
那就是有时管不了[哔]的那么多
Napoo napoo nots.
扑通一声跳下水
Ugh. Tough crowd.
你们要求还真高
I'm sure that has--
我确信
That has nothing to do with this.
他们的愤怒和此事无关
The heads are displeased!
巨头们不高兴了
Summer!
Summer
Um...
呃
Morty!
Morty
Hooray!
万岁
Hooray! Look!
好耶 你看
Hooray!
万岁
The heads love this!
巨头们喜欢这样
They love it when we don't kill the Smith family!
我们不杀他们一家的时候巨头才高兴
No! Stop that!
停下
You're not allowed to interpret the will of the heads!
你没资格解读巨头的意志
Call off the nuclear strike! This is the president!
取消核打击 我是总统
Stop the nuclear missile launch!
取消核弹发射
Just launch the missiles!
快点发射
Boo! Not cool!
你玩完了
I'm the only one that speaks to the heads!
我是唯一一个和巨头交流的人
Disqualified!
不合格
The heads disqualified Vagina! Get him!
巨头觉得他不合格 抓住他
Disqualified!
不合格
Disqualified!
不合格
Ice-T?!
Ice-T
That's right. It's me-- Ice-T.
对 就是我 Ice-T
I care now. You made me care more.
我现在在乎了 是你让我在意的
With all due respect,
恕我直言
I'd like to hear what Rick and Morty have to play.
我想听听他们两个要表演什么
What do you say, Rick?
怎么样 Rick
I say, let's do it!
我们开搞
Hooray!
万岁
Yeah.
耶
All right.
好
Oh, yeah Uhhuh.
哦耶 嗯哼
Here we go.
好戏开始
Oh, yeah. Sing it with me.
哦耶 和我一起唱
Head bent over, raised up posterior. Oh, yeah
低下你的头 翘臀屁♥股♥柔 哦耶
Head bent over, Yeah, raised up posterior.
低下你的头 耶 翘臀屁♥股♥柔
Sing it with me now!
和我一起唱
Oh, my go--
天呐
Head bent over, Yeah.
低下你的头
Raised up posterior. All right!
翘臀屁♥股♥柔
Head bent over. Oh, yeah!
低下你的头 哦耶
Raised up posterior!
翘臀屁♥股♥柔
After 988 seasons of "Planet Music",
988季"行星好音乐"之后
the cromulons have decided to declare earth the final winner
克鲁星的评委们决定最终冠军由地球夺得
and bring our musical reality show to a conclusion.
为我们的音乐真人秀落下帷幕
Goodbye.
再见
Yeah! We did it! Yes!
真棒 我们做到了
Let's get a music album now!
我们可以出专辑了
Did he just say "Musical reality show"?
他刚才是说"音乐真人秀"吗
Yeah, it's possible that we may have been correlating
好像我们一直在把一些毫无关联的事物
some things that weren't actually related at all.
联♥系♥在一起
Help!
救命啊
We should go get him.
我们得把他弄下来
I hope I can call on you and Rick again if I need you, Morty.
如果我需要帮忙的话 希望还能麻烦你们
Sure thing. And I--
没问题 而且我
I was kind of hoping that I could get a selfie with you?
我想跟你拍个自♥拍♥
Actually, if you try to tell anyone what happened here,
这个嘛 今天的事你要是和别人提到
we'll deny it and probably worse.
我们只会否认 或者做更过分的事
Understood.
明白了
D-I-I-I-I-ie!
死死死吧
Oh, no, no, no!
不要不要啊
Why didn't he turn into a snake?
他为什么没变成蛇
Trade secret, Mr. President.
商业机密 总统阁下
Particle beam in a wristwatch, snake holster on the leg.
粒子射线装在表上 装蛇的容器绑在腿上
I love this man!
我爱死你了
Magnesium-J, Hydrogen-F...
镁J 氢F
Father.
父亲
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表