Have you talked to my father about the carpet store?
你和我爸谈过地毯店的事了吗
Roy?
Roy
Had we caught it sooner well,
要是早点发现就好了
Had we caught it sooner well, hindsight is 20/20, Roy.
不过现在说什么都是马后炮
What's important is that we move quickly.
重要的是我们要抓紧治疗
I'm not ready to die.
我还不想死
You're not going to.
你不会死的
Hey, thanks for the carpet, Roy.
Roy 地毯很好 谢谢啦
Hey, Roy, you pulled those persian off-white shags
Roy 你把那些清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥的波斯白粗毛毯
for the clearance sale?
拿出来了吗
Whoa. Sh shit!
哦 妈的
Oh!
哦
Whoa! What the hell?!
哦 怎么回事
W-w-where am I?!
我是在哪儿
What in the hell?! 55 years. Not bad, Morty.
到底怎么回事 55年 不错嘛 Morty
You kind of wasted your 30s, though,
虽然三十多岁的时候
with that whole bird-watching phase.
有点把时间浪费在观鸟上了
W-where's my wife?!
我老婆呢
Morty, you were just playing a game.
Morty 你刚刚只是在玩游戏
It's called "Roy."
这游戏就叫"Roy"
Snap out of it. Come on.
快清醒点
I'm Morty. You're Rick.
我是Morty 你是Rick
Hey! You sold a gun to a guy that kills people!
嘿 你卖♥♥了把枪给一个杀手
Look at this, you beat cancer,
癌症你都熬过来了
and then you went back to work at the carpet store?
居然又回到那个地毯店上班
Boo!
切
D-don't dodge the issue, Rick!
不要转换话题 Rick
Selling a gun to a hit man is the same as pulling the trigger!
卖♥♥武器给杀手和自己动手杀人有什么两样
It's also the same as doing nothing.
那和什么也不做也没什么两样
If Krombopulos Michael wants someone dead,
Krombopulos Michael想让谁死
there's not a lot anyone can do to stop him.
你以为谁能阻止他吗
That's why he does it for a living.
他就是干这一行的
Now excuse me. It's time to thrash your "Roy" Score.
不好意思 现在我要碾压你的"Roy"得分了
You know, you could stop this killing from happening, Rick!
你本来可以不让这种杀人的事情发生的 Rick
You know, you did a bad thing selling that gun,
你就不该卖♥♥那把枪
but you could undo it if you wanted.
只要你愿意 这事是可以挽回的
Uh-huh, yeah, that's the difference between you and me, Morty.
嗯哼 这就是我跟你不同的地方了 Morty
I never go back to the carpet store.
我是绝不会回地毯店去的
Holy shit! This guy's taking Roy off the grid!
天啦 这家伙要让Roy隐居山林
This guy doesn't have a social security number for Roy!
他的Roy连社保号♥都不要了
Hi. I'm sorry.
你好 打扰一下
I think there was a misunderstanding.
我想 这里是不是有点小误会
I'm an adult and would like to go home, please.
我是个成年人 我想回家
Well, of course. Right through that tube.
哦 当然可以 从那个管道出去就行
Unbelievable.
难以置信
You're doing great.
你做得很好
I know how to crawl in a tube.
钻根管子而已 我会的好吧
Come on.
真是
Oh.
哦
This is harder than it looks.
这比看起来要难
Whoa!
嗷
Marco? Polo!
马可 波罗(类似于瞎子摸鱼的游戏)
Marco?
马可
Come find me.
来找我呀
Marco?
马可
You guys are enjoying this?
你们玩得很高兴吗
Don't you feel a little patronized?
就不觉得有点被当成小孩子在哄着
How so?
怎么会呢
Jerry! Beth.
Jerry Beth.
Oh, come on. This is ridiculous.
这也太扯了
I love you, Jerry.
Jerry 我爱你
Aw, Beth.
哦 Beth
Who wants to come watch "Midnight run"
谁想看"午夜狂奔"
with director's commentary on?
带导演评论的
Yeah! Definitely.
好啊 当然想看
First one there gets to adjust the picture setting!
第一个来的可以调节画面设置哦
The factory tint setting is always too high!
出厂设置里色调总是设得太高
Out of my way. The tint setting is always too high.
快让开 色调总是设得太高
Oh, boy. Here I go killing again.
我又要去杀人啦
You have arrived at Krombopulos Michael.
您已到达Krombopulos Michael所在地
Your destination is below.
目标位于下方
We're all out of off-white persian.
波斯白地毯都卖♥♥完了
Oh, man! W-w-what have I done?!
天哪 我都做了什么
Drop the gun. You don't understand!
放下武器 不是你想的那样
This guy was gonna kill someone!
这个人是来杀人的
I guess that makes two of us.
那要杀人的就不止他一个了
Aah!
啊
What are you doing, Morty?
你在做什么 Morty
This is a galactic federation outpost!
这里是星系联邦的哨站
Look, I don't have time to tell you my entire backstory,
没空跟你把来龙去脉讲清楚了
but grandpa and government don't get along.
但你外公我跟政♥府♥合不来
He saved my life.
他救了我一命
What? Huh?! Whoa!
什么 啊 哦
Are you Krombopulos Michael's target?
你是Krombopulos Michael的目标吗
W-what's your name?
你叫什么名字
My kind has no use for names.
我的种族用不上名字
I communicate through what you call "Jessica's feet"
我们交流的方式是你所谓"Jessica的脚"
No, "Telepathy."
不 是"心灵感应"
Oh, good job, Morty.
真棒啊 Morty
Y-you killed my best customer,
你弄死了我最好的客户
but you saved a mind-reading fart.
就救了一个会读心术的屁
I like this name fart.
屁 这个名字我喜欢
Morty, would you kindly release me
Morty 你能好心拉一下
by pulling that lever to the left of my cell?
监牢左边的控制杆 把我放出来吗
I am in great pain.
我很痛苦
Morty, don't do it.
Morty 不要
Morty, you idiot.
Morty 你个蠢蛋
Oh, crap. Let's get you out of here!
糟了 我们得赶紧带你走
We can't get him out of here. He's gaseous.
我们带不走他的 他是气体
He's not gonna make it through a portal, Morty.
他过不了传送门 Morty
Well, then, I guess we're all getting in the car.
那我们就只好都上车了
Right, uh... fart.
对吧 呃 叫我屁就好
No! Just j-just get in the car!
不是 赶紧上车
Morty, come on. I want to go back to Blips and Chitz.
Morty 别这样 我想回闪电芯
I don't want to deal with this.
这事儿我不想应付
Rick, you've been clear on the fact
Rick 既然你态度这么明确
that you don't want to help, so just go away.
不想帮忙 那就走开
More are coming.
更多人在赶来
Screw this. I'm out.
管你的 我走了
Whoa! Come on, come on!
哦 快点 快点
Get out of the vehicle made of garbage or we will open fire!
滚出那个垃圾做的飞船 不然我们就开枪了
Open fire!
开枪
Stupid-ass, fart-saving, carpet-store mother[bleep]
蠢[哔]地毯店的救屁主
Move!
挪开
Wait, did you with my seat settings?
你[哔]的动了我调好的座位吗
More are coming.
更多人要来了
Yeah, yeah.
嗯 嗯
Your geldon convertor is pretty dinged up.
你的盖尔顿转换器坏得真厉害
That's because my grandson drives like a male Obravadian.
因为我孙子开飞船开得像个雄性的Obradian
Yeah, I said it. Some stereotypes are based in fact.
我就开地图炮了 有些所谓偏见纯属事实如此
Actually, it's because of years of neglect.
其实是因为常年失修
You really need to respect your gears, Rick.
你真的需要尊重一下这些齿轮 Rick
To you, they're just wheels with teeth,
对你而言 它们只是带齿的轮子
but in my culture, wars have been fought...
然而在我们的文化里 是有战争
So I've heard. Just fix it.
我听过了 你只管修好就是
I don't think the Gromflamites can track us now,
那些Gromflamite应该暂时找不到我们
but it looks like we're gonna be here for a while.
但我们应该得在这待一段时间
Or, you know, if you still have that gun K. Michael dropped,
或者 如果你拿了K. Michael掉的那把枪
we could finish the job and go home.
我们可以直接把他的活儿给干了 然后回家
You do understand I'm telepathic, right?
你是知道我会读心术的吧
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表