and you're working together to get us back home.
一起想办法把我们弄回去
No can do, Morty. I just can't.
不行啊 Morty 做不到
I just don't see how I can --
我不明白我怎么能
You're smart. You'll figure it out.
你们是聪明人 你们会弄明白的
You have 10 seconds
你有十秒钟
to get out of the ship!
从飞船里出来
10, 9...
十 九
All right, not bad.
好吧 还不坏
I guess you're an okay proto recombinator.
我猜你对原始重接没有什么意见
I've certainly seen worse ionic cell dioxination.
我见过更严重的离子细胞双氧化
If this works, drinks are on me.
要是成功了 我请喝酒
If drinks are on you, you're gonna need
要是你请的话
a second mortgage on that tower.
你就得在那塔上申请第二份贷款了
I'm an alcoholic.
我是个酒鬼
Opium addict.
我是吸鸦♥片♥的
All right, okay, okay, okay, wrap it up.
好了好了 够了
You guys are the [bleep] worst! Your gods are a lie!
你们真是烂透了 你们的神只是谎言
[bleep] you, [bleep] nature, and [bleep]trees!
[哔]你们的 去[哔]的大自然 去[哔]的树
Yes! You did it! Yes!
太好了 成功了 好
Hey, uh, how about that drink?
酒怎么说
Sure, I just need to go grab my wallet from inside my ship.
没问题 让我回船里拿我的钱包
Oh, is your wallet in your ship?
哦 你的钱包在船里啊
That's where the transporter is, too,
传送器也在那儿呢
so why don't we come with?
我们不一起去吗
It's cool. I'll be back in a sec.
不用呀 我一秒就回
You know how long a second can take in a microverse?
你知道微宇宙里一秒能有多久吧
Run, Morty!
快跑Morty
That asshole's willing to
这混♥蛋♥宁愿
risk everything he cares about just to defeat me!
牺牲掉他在意的一切也要打败我
He's psychotic!
他已经疯了
Morty, hop on my back. Why?
Morty跳我背上来 干嘛
Go, go. Sanchez ski shoes.
走着 Sanchez 滑雪鞋
...Eight...
八
Hold still.
别动
Oh, hey, guys. I just finished cooking us a feast.
嘿 你们好呀 我刚做好了一顿大餐
Aaaah! Holy --
啊 妈的
you monster! Whoa. Bad tour.
你这怪物 旅途不太愉快啊
...seven...
七
Hey, you got to sign out.
嘿 你得登记离开
Nothing you do matters! Your existence is a lie!
你做的一切都没有意义 你的存在是个谎言
If that were really true, then...
如果这是真的 那
I'm here to see Ron Mendleson. Third floor.
我来找Ron Mendleson 三楼
Would you like to go to dinner with --
你愿意去吃个饭吗 和
uh, no.
不
You may have created this Universe, Rick, but I live in it.
你可能是创造了这个宇宙 但我生活在这里
What are we gonna do, Rick? We're so screwed.
怎么办Rick 我们完了
He's gonna get to the ship and
他会到船上
smash the microverse, and then he's gonna kill us!
毁掉微宇宙 杀了我们
Quick, Morty, you've got to turn into a car. What?!
快Morty 变成车 啥
A long time ago, I implanted you with a subdermal chip
很早以前 我给你植入了一块皮下芯片
that could call upon dormant nanobots in your bloodstream
能够唤起休眠在你血管系统里的纳米机器人
to restructure your anatomy and turn you into a car.
重构你的身体构造 把你变成一辆车
Oh, my God! Concentrate, Morty.
天啊 集中 Morty
Concentrate and turn into a car, Morty.
集中精神 变成一辆车 Morty
Never mind. Here's a taxi. Get in. It's fine.
算了没事 这儿有出租 进来 没事了
...six...
六
Hey, Zeep. Huh?
嘿 Zeep 嗯
Happy ricksgiving, biiiiiitch.
瑞恩节快乐 贱♥人♥
We did it, Morty.
成功了 Morty
Now let's get out of here and destroy this whole Universe.
我们赶紧出去毁掉这个宇宙
Excuse me?
你说什么
...five --
五
sir?
长官
Holy hell. Sir!
天啦 长官
Hold you fire!
不要开火
What's going on?
怎么回事
I have brokered a peace agreement
我促成了一份和平协定
between the giant spiders and the government.
让政♥府♥和巨型蜘蛛达成了和解
Thanks to the skilled diplomacy of this mysterious space car,
多亏了这神秘宇宙车精湛的外交技巧
from this day forward, human- and spiderkind will live
从今日起 人类与蜘蛛
side by side in peace.
将和平共处
We will stop bombing them, and they will no longer use
我们不再轰炸它们 它们也不再
their telepathic abilities to make us wander into webs
利用心灵感应让我们走进网里
for later consumption.
等会儿吃掉
Instead, we will work together to make this world
取而代之的是 我们将共同努力
a better place for all, no matter how many legs.
让这个世界对所有生命来说都更美好 无论你有几条腿
What do we do about the space car?
那这太空车怎么办
Leave it alone.
别管它
I mean, what did it really do, anyways?
它又干了什么呢
Kill a guy and paralyze his buddy?
杀了一个人 弄瘫了他
Not a bad trade for spider peace.
和与蜘蛛的和平比起来不算什么
All right, that's it. Move out!
好吧 撤军
I love this spider!
我真爱这只蜘蛛
Summer is safe.
Summer 很安全
All right, I get it.
行 我懂了
Don't do it.
别这样
You quit school, but you still got some learning to do.
你离开了学校 但你还是要学点东西
Class dismissed.
下课
You all right? Uhhuh!
你还好吧 好呀
What are you doing, Rick?
你在干嘛 Rick
I'm pretty sure the battery's dead.
这电池已经彻底没法用了
Oh, you think so, huh, Morty?
你以为呢 Morty
Well, let's see.
瞧着
Hey, wait -- huh? I don't get it.
啊 怎么 我不懂
Of course you don't. But Zeep did.
你当然不懂 但是Zeep懂
He knew that once I got back to my car,
他知道我一旦回到车里
one of two things was gonna happen --
两件事中有一件会发生
I was gonna have to toss a broken battery,
我要么扔掉一块坏掉的电池
or the battery wouldn't be broken.
或者电池不会坏掉
Peace among worlds, Rick.
星际和平 Rick
Jesus.
天啊
Yeah. Listen to that baby purr.
嗯哼 听着宝贝发动的声音
You were right, Morty -- we
你说得对 Morty 我们
really just needed to be honest with those guys.
真的只需要对他们说实话就好了
All right, here we go.
咱们走
Thank y-o-o-ou.
谢谢啦
See, Morty? This is what it's all about.
看 Morty 就为了这个呀
This is why we do what we do.
干了这么多 就为这个
Ew! What the hell?
恶 搞什么
Jesus! There's flies in my ice cream.
天啊 我的冰激凌里有苍蝇
Presidential decree --
总统裁定
all ice cream is now for all beings,
所有的冰激凌 给所有的生灵
no matter how many legs.
无论有多少条腿
What the [bleep] did you do, Summer?! It was your ship!
你[哔]干了什么 Summer 是你的船干的
Your stupid ship did it! Don't blame my ship!
你的破船干的 别怪我的船
It melted a child! My ship doesn't do anything...
它融掉了一个小孩子 我的船什么也不会做
It killed it itself! ...Unless it's told to do something!
它自己把它杀掉的 除非你让它干什么事情
We almost died! I don't want to hear it, summer!
我们差点就死了 我不想听 Summer
Your boobs are all hanging about,
你胸前挂的这两坨
and you ruined ice cream with your boobs out.
就因为你的胸我们的冰激凌都毁了
And don't even try to deny it, either.
想都不要想否认
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表