to the wonders of electricity via a pulley-based device
神奇的电能 用这种基于拉动的设备
I call a blooble yank.
我称为卜波拽
But what they won't know is --
但他们不知道的是
you'll be taking most of their energy.
你会带走他们大部分的电力
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it.
对对对 我懂
It's showtime.
有好戏看了
You do realize this will make the flooble crank obsolete?
你明白这会让斧波柄被淘汰的吧
This is wrong, Kyle. What you're doing is wrong.
这样是不对的 Kyle 你这样做是不对的
You're basically -- This is slavery.
你这样明明就 这是奴隶制
You're talking about creating a planet of slaves.
这是在制♥造♥一整个星球的奴隶
Told you, Zeep.
我就说嘛 Zeep
Oh, they won't be slaves.
怎么会是奴隶呢
They'll work for each other and pay each other money.
他们会为彼此工作 付给彼此薪水
That just sounds like slavery with ex...Tra...Steps.
那不过是多了些步骤的 奴隶 制
What? Wait a minute.
干嘛 等等
Did you create my Universe? Is my Universe a miniverse?
你是不是创造了我的宇宙 我的宇宙是一个迷你宇宙吧
Microverse!
微宇宙
Uh, teenyverse.
藐宇宙
Ugh! You bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Much obliged.
非常感谢
What the hell is happening? This is healthy. Trust me.
这是怎么了 这样比较健康 相信我
You're my battery, mother[bleep]
你不过是我的电池 你这[哔]
That's all you are.
不过是电池而已
I made you. Your microverse sucks!
我创造了你 你的微宇宙烂透了
And your miniverse is the size of a lobster tank!
你所谓的迷你宇宙占了一养龙虾的缸子的大小
It's whack!
烂死了
Are they not really aliens?
他们不是真的外星人吧
Nah, they're just a couple of crazy,
不 他们就是俩疯疯癫癫的
wacky scientists, you know?
奇怪的科学家
So he made a Universe,
所以说 他造出了一个宇宙
and that guy is from that Universe.
然后那人是从那个宇宙来的
You're my battery! And that guy made a Universe.
你是我的电池 那个人也造了一个宇宙
And that's the Universe where I was born.
也就是我出生在其中的宇宙
Where my father died.
我父亲去世的宇宙
Where I couldn't make time for his funeral
我没来得及参加他的葬礼
because I was working on my Universe.
因为我专注于创造我的宇宙
I made you!
是我创造了你
Science, huh? Ain't it a thing.
科学 这玩意儿
You know, one time, Rick sh-- accidentally shot
有一次 Rick 偶然用
his laser pistol right through my hand.
他的激光手♥枪♥打穿了我的手
You know, I mean, like, old-lady science, you know?
科学就像个老太太
She's a real --
她可真
you got to hang on tight, you know?
得牢牢抓住
Because she -- she'll -- she bucks pretty hard.
因为她 她挣动起来可狠了
Ooh, boy, what -- oh, my God, no!
天啊 不要
Teenyverse. Teenyverse.
呵呵 藐宇宙 呵呵 藐宇宙
Come on, come on, come on.
快啊 快啊
Pterodactyl!
翼手龙
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
When I get out of this teenyverse,
等我离开这个藐宇宙
I'm gonna smash it to pieces with you in it.
我要把它连你一下砸碎
Yeah, well, when I get out of this teenyverse,
等我离开这个藐宇宙
I'm gonna get out of the surrounding miniverse
我还要离开它外面的迷你宇宙
and then the microverse around that, and guess what?
然后是外面的微宇宙
Don't make things worse, Rick!
别把事情闹得更僵了Rick
Uh, he's not gonna destroy your Universe.
他不会毁掉你们的宇宙的
You know, we -- we need it to start our car.
我们需要它来发动车子
That's what you used my universe for?
你就用我的宇宙干这个
To run your car?
拿来开车
Yeah, but don't flatter yourself.
没错 别太受宠若惊了
There's always AAA, you [bleep] [bleep] sucker!
AAA(标准干电池)总是有的 傻[哔]
What's he doing? What's he crafting?
他在干嘛 他在造什么
I can craft stuff, too, pal!
我也会造东西
Just like I crafted your reality!
像我造了你们的世界一样
You crafty son of a --
你这个造东西的傻
I crafted the guy
是我造出来的人
that created the planet you're standing on!
创造了你现在所在的星球
Yeah, and I made the stars
是我造出来的恒星
that became the carbon in your mother's ovaries!
产生了你妈卵巢里的碳元素
I didn't ask to be born!
又不是我要求要被生出来的
All right, that's it! I'm out.
够了 我走了
I-I'm gonna go into the wilderness,
我要去荒野里
and I'm gonna make a new life for myself among the tree people.
我要去那些树林人中间过新的生活
Iit can't be worse than this. Sure. Okay, Morty.
也不可能比现在差劲了 是哦 Morty
Just be back before sundown or the tree people will eat you.
在日落之前回来 否则树林人会把你吃了的
That's a myth!
只是传说而已
W-w-why are you trying to start a myth?
你为什么要编这种传说
It's a prehistoric planet, Morty.
这个星球的文明还在史前阶段
Someone has to bring a little culture.
总有人要给他们带来点文化
And I-I-it certainly can't be someone
总不能是某些
whose entire culture powers my brake lights!
其文明给我的刹车灯供电的人吧
Go, go, go!
上上上
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
我的天啊
What are we gonna do now?
我们现在怎么办
I am unable to destroy this army.
我不能摧毁这支军队
To clarify, I am quite able to destroy this army,
说明白一些 其实我完全可以
but you will not permit it. Correct.
但你不允许 没错
You also refuse to authorize emotional countermeasures.
你也不允许我使用情感对策
If you're talking about the melting ghost babies,
你要说什么融化掉的幽灵宝宝的话
yes, please, no more of that.
没错 别再来了
Confirmed.
收到
I am currently constructing a security measure
我现在正在建立一种安保措施
in compliance with your parameters.
是符合你的规范的
But I do want to say you are not making this easy.
但我想说你让我很难办
You know you're kind of a dick, right?
你知道你挺混♥蛋♥的是吧
My function is to keep summer safe,
我的功能是确保Summer的安全
not keep Summer being, like, totally stoked
不是让Summer 怎么说 事事都如意
about, like, the general vibe and stuff.
情绪啊 各方面 什么的
That's you. That's how you talk.
你就这样 你说话就这个样
Hey, that's my deer!
嘿 那是我的鹿
I hope your God is as big a dick as you.
我只喜欢你的上帝也和你一样混球
My God's the biggest dick that's never existed.
我的上帝是压根儿不存在的最大的混球
Why do you think I'm even here?
你以为我为什么会在这儿
You're here
你在这儿
because you created someone smarter than you.
是因为你创造了比你更聪明的人
Oh, I thought we were both
我还以为我们两个
here because I created a Universe of idiots.
都在这儿是因为我造出了一个满是白♥痴♥的宇宙
Holy shit. Morty?
妈的 Morty
I haven't seen you in months.
我好几个月没见你了
You're leading the tree people?
你是树林人的领导
Huh. That's a step up.
也算是有点进步了
We have no leaders.
我们没有领导者
We follow only the will of the forest.
我们只遵从树林的意志
Gaaaaay.
真是基
That is pretty gay.
确实很基
You two call yourselves geniuses,
你俩管自己叫天才
but you have spent this time learning nothing.
但你们这段时间什么也没有学到
Come with me into the forest.
跟我来森林里
There is something I wish to teach you.
我要教你们些东西
This is Ku'ala, the spirit tree.
这是灵树Ku'ala
For generations, it has guided the --
数代人以来 它引导着
you have to get us the [bleep] out of here.
你得把我们弄出去
These people are backwards savages.
这就是些落后的野人
They eat every third baby
他们把第三个出生的婴儿吃掉
because they think it makes fruit grow bigger.
因为他们觉得这样水果会长得更大
Everyone's gross, and they all smell like piss all the time.
所有人都很恶心 而且他们身上永远一股尿味儿
I m-- I m-- I miss my family. I miss my laptop.
我想念家里人 我想念我的笔记本电脑
I masturbated to an extra-curvy piece of driftwood the other day!
我前几天对着一块有曲线的浮木手♥淫♥
Look, I-I don't care what it takes.
我不管要付出什么代价
You two are putting aside your bullshit,
你俩把你俩的破事儿放一边
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表