It never bothered me.
对我来说从来不是事
But this here is another matter.
但是这里有这么个事
You recognize this?
认得这个么
We got a tip it was in your locker.
我们收到线报说这个是从你的更衣柜里找到的
Yeah, now, because the gym coach was a vampire,
是吧 现在 因为体育老师确实是个吸血鬼
The school board is embarrassed
学校董事会觉得很丢脸
And won't take it public, however,
并且决定不会公之于众 但是
They can't have students killin' teachers.
他们不能容忍♥学生杀掉老师这件事
I gotta expel you for this one, tr.
我这回必须得开除你了 小瑞
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just got expelled, summer!
Summer 我被开除了
Oh! So I guess there's no need to stay young.
哦 所以说你没必要保持年轻了吧
My top!
我的上衣
Screw your top!
去你的上衣
You ratted on me?! I'm tiny rick!
你告我密 我可是小Rick
Fine! Yes! Because I love you
好吧 是这样的 但是是因为我爱你
And I'm trying to save your life!
我想救你一命
High school is my life!
高中就是我的命
Summer Smith is a [beep] psycho nerd
Summer Smith是个[哔]呆子神经病
And she just got me kicked out of school!
而且她刚刚害我被开除啦
Boo!
切
Summer, I thought you were cool!
Summer 我还以为你很酷呢
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉 好么
How can you be such a bitch?
你怎么可以这么婊啊
Oh, my god, Morty.
我的天啊 Morty
Your sister crossed tiny Rick?
你姐姐背叛了小Rick
Talk about self-destructive.
论什么叫自毁
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, jerry-lover!
嘿 那边那个Jerry迷
How about a taste of the real thing?
要不要尝尝本尊的厉害
Jerry!
Jerry
Not on my watch.
有我在你就别想得逞
That's it!
有了
Beth, it's me, your husband!
Beth 是我 你的丈夫
I'm here to save you.
我来救你了
Or my name isn't Jerry Smith!
不然我就不叫Jerry Smith
Aha! yes!
啊哈 是的
Jerry Smith!
Jerry Smith
Yeah, here. aha!
耶 来了 啊哈
Okay, fair enough.
好吧 你狠
Say goodnight, old man.
说晚安吧 老头
What the hell are you doing?! Put it down!
你干嘛呢 快放下
Summer, you bitch!
Summer 你这个婊♥子♥
Don't talk to her that way! She's your granddaughter!
不许这么跟她说话 她是你孙女
I don't need a granddaughter! I'm tiny ri-I-ck!
我不需要什么孙女 我是小Rick
She's my sister! And if tiny rick
她是我姐姐 如果小Rick对待我姐姐
Is gonna be an asshole to my sister, then,
要是这么混♥蛋♥的话
You know, y-y-you may as well be old again.
你知道么 你你你还不如变老吧
You think you're tough, huh, Morty?
你觉得你特厉害 是吧 Morty
What are you gonna do? I'm tiny rick.
你能怎么样 我可是小Rick
I'm the coolest kid in your school.
我是你们学校最酷的学生
How are you gonna just make me do whatever you say, huh?
你怎么让我对你言听计从啊
I'm gonna do what real rick would do if he was here—
我能做真正的Rick会做的事
I'm gonna kick your ass!
我要揍你
Rick, I know you're in there!
Rick我知道你在
I know you're trying to get out!
我知道你想要出来
That's it, morty! Hold him down!
就这样Morty 按住他
Listen to it, tiny rick.
听 小Rick
Listen to Elliott Smith.
听 艾略特史密斯的歌♥
Ugh! No!
不要
Feel what he's feeling.
感受他的感受
Ugh! Noooooooo! God!
不 天呐
Oh, God, what is life?
哦天呐 生命是什么
How can someone so talented die so young
如此有才华的人为何英年早逝
What is being young?
年轻是什么
I'm not young. I'm old.
我不年轻了 我老了
I'm— I'm gonna die.
我 我会死
My body isn't real.
我的身体不是真的
Morty! Summer!
Morty Summer
It's me! It's Rick!
是我 是Rick
Regular Rick!
真Rick
Rick! How do we get you back into your body?
Rick 我们怎么把你放回你的身体里
Okay, listen carefully. There's a set of diodes
好吧仔细听着 那个大桶的仪表盘上
On the vat's control panel, a blue one and a red one to.
有一套二极管 有一个蓝的 有一个红的连到
Oh, god, what kind of world is this?
哦天呐 这是个什么世道啊
I didn't ask to be born. I need you to connect
不是我要出生在这个世界上的 把那个
The blue one to my left temple and the red one to—
蓝的连在我的左太阳穴 然后红的
Why doesn't anyone really like me?
为什么大家都不是真的喜欢我
Focus, grandpa! Just put the stupid
集中注意力 姥爷 快把那破电线
Wires on my head! I hate being a teenager!
连我头上 我讨厌做个青少年
Jerry, you can't bend metal.
Jerry 你是掰不动金属的
Then make a me that can!
那就造一个能掰动的我
How can I do that while I'm watching you
我这边看着你根本掰不动金属呢
Totally fail to bend metal?
我怎么想象啊
Good old beth!
这就是咱们的Beth
The mind of a robot and the heart of an insect!
冷如机器 毒如蛇蝎
Don't talk that way about her.
不许这么说她
What?
什么
Oh, it hurts!
啊 疼啊
Oh, god.
哦 天呐
Stop.
停下
This representation displeases me.
这个形象让我很不悦
Good lord. How did you...?
天呐 你是怎么
Well, I had a feeling that, in your mind,
这个 我感觉 在你心目中的
The ideal version of me is one smart enough
那个理想的我应该足够聪明到可以
To see you as...
在心里把你当做
A goddess.
女神
Not such a stupid worm now, are you?
你现在可不是什么蠢虫子了 是吧
Honey, when it comes to the subject of your ego,
亲爱的 在有关于你的自尊心的课题上
I'm Stephen [beep] Hawkinson.
我可称得上史蒂芬[哔]霍金
Ugh, it's -- never mind.
我去 应该是 算了
I love you.
我爱你
Rick! Pants!
Rick 裤子
Holy shit!
我靠
Thanks, kids. You figured it out.
谢谢了孩子们 你们解决了问题
Well, summer did.
好吧 其实是Summer解决的
Kind of weird that you were that willing
真是挺怪的 Morty你能那么愿意为了个妞
To sell my existence out for some trim, Morty.
把我的整个存在给卖♥♥了
What?! Pants!
什么 裤子
But listen— I forgive you both because you know what?
但是听着 我原谅你们俩 知道为什么不
I learned, today, something important—
我今天学到了重要的东西
The teenage mind is its own worst enemy.
青少年的心就是它自己最大的敌人
Oh, I also learned this...
哦 我还学到了
Operation phoenix is not the fallback I thought it would be.
凤♥凰♥计划根本不可靠 不像我想的那样
I guess it's back to the drawing board.
看来一切都要从头开始了
Oh, my god!
哦天呐
Oh, my god. Put some pants on!
哦我的天呐 穿裤子去
Put pants on.
穿裤子
Grandpa's back, baby!
外公回来了 宝贝
Grandpa's --
外公
Oh, man, I gotta pick up your parents.
唉 我还得去接你们的爸妈
They have been blowin' me up.
他俩快把我电♥话♥打爆了
One last swing for the road!
走前再砍一刀
For the love of god, get dressed!
我的天呐 穿点衣服行么
So, what do you think? You wanna
所以说 你怎么想的 你想
Keep this marriage going a while longer?
咱俩再维持这段婚姻一段时间不
At least until morty has graduated high school.
至少也得坚持到Morty高中毕业呀
Oh. Mm.
哦 嗯
Aha, you see? What did I tell you two?
啊哈 你看 我怎么说的来着
It worked.
有效果吧
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表