我只需要几百块
To get through the month. I have some interviews coming up.
来熬过这月而已 很快我就有面试了
Something's gonna come through. I can feel it.
我能预感到事情肯定很快就会有转机了
I'm going inside.
我要进去了
I guess this is what rock bottom feels like, Jerry.
Jerry 看来这就是人生低谷的感受
It's okay, Morty. It's the Purge, you know?
没事 Morty 今天是大清除
Pushing old lighthouse keepers down the stairs is totally cool.
把守灯塔的老人推下楼梯这种事完全没问题
It's not cool, Rick. I-I'm not like these people.
Rick 这样很有问题 我不是那些人
I can't run around chopping people's heads off
我不能在某一天到处砍人
One day a year and then sleep well the rest of the time.
然后剩下的日子还能安心地抱头大睡
Well, you better start getting used to it, little bitch,
你最好快点习惯 小傻♥逼♥
Because we got some [bleep] company.
因为[哔]有人找上门了
Hey, there he is.
看 他来了
Here I am.
我来了
Morty.
Morty
Time to purge.
清除时候到
Geez. Wow, Morty. Now you're getting into it.
老天 Morty 你还真开始熟路了
Never expected that out of you.
真想不到啊
All right, uh, let's go find my ship.
好了 去找回我的飞船
Hey, hey, Morty, Morty. There it is down there -- my ship.
Morty 飞船就在那
It looks to me like the... Morty?
看起来好像 Morty
Suck my [bleep].Eat this.
舔我的[哔] 尝尝这招
Ooh, boy, you're really, uh...
小子 你真的
You're really going for it over there, huh?
你真是大开杀戒啊
I, uh I think, uh
我觉得
I think those people were just hiding.
我觉得那些人 只是想躲着
I don't give a [bleep]
我[哔]才不管
Okay, Morty, now you're just shooting corpses.
够了 Morty 你在射一群尸体
How do you like this? Okay, buddy.
喜欢这招不 够了 伙计
All right. That's good. Good job.
好了伙计 够了
Time to go home.
是时候回家了
Wait, stop! Please, don't kill me!
等等 住手 求你们别杀我
I-I never intended to harm you, I swear.
我没想过伤害你们的 我发誓
I am trying to end the festival.
我只想结束这个节日
wwhat do you mean? I was going to use your ship
什么意思 我想利用这艘飞船
To destroy the rich assholes that run our society
去干掉那帮掌控这个社会的混♥蛋♥
And save my people from the horrors of this yearly festival.
拯救我们这些被这个节日折磨的老百姓
[bleep] that, Rick! We got to kill her! Kill her! Kill her!
[哔]她的 Rick 杀了她 杀了她 杀了她
Whoa! Geez, Morty, purge it down a little.
天啊 Morty 清除掉一点杀气
"Purge! Don't purge!"
"清除 别清除 "
You're sending me mixed messages, Rick.
Rick 我不懂你想表达什么
Morty you're acting like
Morty 你表现得
A freaking lunatic.
完全像个神经病
calm down. screw you, Rick!
冷静点 去你的 Rick
I'll purge you, too, you old, rickety piece of crap!
我还要杀了你这只老弱鸡Rick
This has been a long time coming!
想了很久了
I'm gonna rip your [bleep] guts out
我要[哔]把你的内脏挖出来
And smear them all over your face!
涂在你那张傻♥逼♥脸上
I ain't taking no sh--
我才不会
Okay, s-sorry about that.
抱歉让你见笑了
Now, where are these rich people?
那帮有钱人在哪
To another successful year of the festival,
敬又一年成功举办的节日
Pitting poor people against each other for thousands of years.
让穷♥人♥们自相残杀几千年
Wait, w-where is that music coming from?
等等 这音乐从哪里来的
What is the meaning of this?
你什么意思
Here's the deal. I'm not here to judge.
事情是这样的 我不想评价你们的做法
I'm just a guy from another planet.
我只是个从别的星球来的普通人
But this girl is one of your poor people,
但是这女孩是你们穷♥人♥中的一员
And I guess you guys felt like it was okay
我猜你们很心安理得地
To subject her to inhuman conditions
让她处在毫不人道的环境中
Because there was no chance of it ever hurting you.
因为这样永远没有机会能伤害到你们
It's sort of the socio-political equivalent
这在社会政♥治♥层面上
Of, say, a suit of power armor around you.
就好比有一身武装盔甲
But now things are evened out, so, Arthrisha?
但现在情况算是扯平了 那么 Arthrisha
Happy festival [bleep] suckers!
节日快乐 [哔]烂人们
Suck my [bleep]! Chew my balls!
尝尝老娘的[哔]吧
Suck my huge [bleep].
吸我的超大[哔]
You want to get in on this, Rick?
Rick 你想来掺一脚吗
No, I really -- honestly, I-I've had my fill.
说真的 我已经够了
It's gratuitous at this point.
现在再杀就是毫无理由了
You sure you don't want to join in?
你真的不想来吗
This is really amazing.
感觉非常棒
Yeah, but --Ah, all right.[bleep] it.
但是 还是好吧 [哔]它的
Yeah, bitch,what's up?
有意见么 贱♥人♥们
Okay, now it's time we do a little dancing
现在让我们热舞起来吧
To -- To Tony! toni! tone!
随着tony! toni! tone!的歌♥跳舞
Look at my [bleep] feet, mother[bleep]
快看我的[哔]脚步 [哔]们
Arthrisha, what do you got?
Arthrisha 露一手
Check this out.
看我的厉害
I don't know what song that is, but I [bleep] love it!
不知这是什么歌♥ 但我就[哔]喜欢
"Feels good."
"Feels good"
It's a [bleep] hit song.
一首[哔]热单
Topped the charts, I think. HO, HO!
可能还是一首冠单
**Oh, it feels good.*
*感觉很好
Hey, thanks for helping me, Rick.
非常感谢你的帮助 Rick
You're a pretty great guy.
你是个好人
Yeah, yeah, yeah. [bleep] you for shooting my liver.
[哔]你射爆我的肝
I'll see you around.
有机会再见
Oh, man. What -- what happened?
天啊 发生了什么事
Don't worry about it, Morty.
别担心 Morty
Listen, if you wanted to try to get a piece,
听好了 如果你想打一炮的话
You better hurry up. Now's your last chance.
行动起来 最后的机会了
Hey, hey, Arthrisha, um, maybe I could --
Arthrisha 可能我
Uh, I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友了
Okay. I'm not trying to be rude.
好吧 我不是想冒犯你
I just -- I don't want to lead you on.
我只是不想你误会
I-I-I understand.
我懂的
I mean, thank you so much for helping end the festival,
我非常感谢你帮忙终结了这个节日
But I have a boyfriend, and, uh, he's just --
但我已经有男朋友了 他只是
Okay, okay, you can stop saying it.
好了 你不用再说下去了
I took it okay the first time,
你第一次说的时候我就懂了
And now you're just repeating stuff.
你不用再说了
oh, I'm sorry. it's okay.
很抱歉 没事
Oh, you're so sweet, I just -- oh, but I can't.
你很好人 但我不能
Yeah, you're still doing it.
你还在说
It won't be easy creating a new society from the ground up.
从头开始建设一个社会不容易
Well, a helpful rule might be if you need something, you get it.
简单有效的原则 想要什么就去弄什么
pretty simple, right? I need food.
很简单 对吧 我需要食物
who's got food for that guy? I do, but this is for me.
谁有给这家伙的食物 我有 但那是我的
Can't you make some more?
你不能多做点食物吗
Oh, sure. And while I'm making food for everyone,
当然可以 我为所有人做食物的时候
Who takes care of my kids?
谁来照顾我的孩子呢
I'll take care of your kids, if I get some extra food for it.
我来帮你照顾孩子 前提是我要有额外的食物
Extra food?
额外的食物
Well, I'm not gonna do extra work if we all get the same.
人人所得一样的话 我可不会花额外的功夫
All right, okay, fair is fair.
好吧 公平至上
If you do extra work, you get extra food.
多劳者多得
Who's gonna keep track
那谁来记下
Of who gets how much food for how much work?
每个人"劳"多少"得"多少呢
Hello. I can do that.
你好 我可以
I'll keep track of everyone's food,
我来记录每个人应得的食物
You know, in exchange for food.
用来换取食物
That's not a real job!
那根本不是真正的工作
Oh, and making food is?
难道做食物就是吗
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Eat this!
尝尝这招
Guys, guys, guys, guys, whoa, whoa.
好了 伙计们
Cool it, now. Take it easy.
淡定点 别激动
There's too much aggression here.
别这么好战
What if we designate a period of time
要不我们制定一段时间
During which we can all get this hate, murder,
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表