After he takes me out, he's, he's gonna be coming for you.
他把我除掉之后 你们也跑不掉
who? me!
谁 我
aah!
啊
You see that? Get down!
看见了 趴下
I told you, he's a psycho. He's lost it!
我说了他是个疯子 他已经疯了
Th-th-th-the time fracture must have made him crazy!
一定是时间的碎裂让他疯掉了
I don't know what to do! oh, crap!
我不知道怎么办 妈呀
I don't know what to do!
我不知道该怎么办
Oh, god, now there's three of them.
现在他们有三个人了
We're outnumbered. Get in the cupboards.
我们寡不敌众 躲进壁橱里
Wait, don't don't do that.
慢着 别真的进去
They'll know. Wait, wait.
他们会知道的 等等
Think about getting in the cupboards, but don't really.
心里想着躲进壁橱但别真那么做
Is this what you want, you sick [bleep]?!
这就是你想要的吗 你个变♥态♥的[哔]
You want to see children die?!
你想弄死你的孩子吗
You son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
You don't stop living until I say so!
你不能死 我说你死你才能死
Michael.
Micheal
Who's this now? My lawyer.
这又是谁 我的律师
I'm here to notify you, ma'am, that in this county,
我来告知您 女士 在这个县
Any deer shot by a hunter
任何被猎人打中的鹿
Is that hunter's property regardless of how far it runs
都是该猎人的财产 无论它跑了多远
Or who intercepts it before it dies.
或者谁在其死亡之前将它截走
It's called Brad's law.
这叫布莱德法
We can't make you stop the surgery,
我们不能阻止你做这个手术
But at this point, you're performing it on venison.
但是你只是在给鹿肉做手术罢了
Actually, I've decided not to eat it.
其实我已经决定不吃它了
All this fear and conflict
所有这些恐惧与冲突
I'm sure it's ruined the meat.
肯定已经毁掉它的肉了
I'm just gonna use the head for my rec-room wall.
我拿回去把头挂在娱乐室墙上好了
She normally works on horses.
她一般只给马做手术
Jerry, if you're not gonna help, get the [bleep] out of here.
Jerry 如果你不帮忙 就[哔]滚蛋
I will reach into heaven
老娘会追到天堂
And yank your screaming deer soul back!
把你尖叫的灵魂抓回来
Jesus.
老天爷
Shh, shh!
嘘
I know where you are, you creepy old monster.
我知道你在哪儿 你个老变♥态♥
I know how you think.
我知道你是怎么想的
Oh, is there where you think I'm going?
哦 你觉得我会往这里走吗
You think I'm standing here?
你觉得我站在这呢
Well, maybe you're right.
你说不定猜对了
Holy [bleep]. Now what?
我[哔] 现在怎么办
Well, if all of me knocked out all the Ricks,
如果所有的我把Rick全打晕了
And you peed in all of your pants,
所有的你都尿裤子了
Doesn't that mean that we're all synchronized?
不就意味着我们又都同步了吗
Right. Okay.
没错 好
So, from now on, whatever we do, we have to be certain.
好 那从现在开始 无论我们做什么都一定得确定
Right.
对
I think I'm certain we're effed in the "A."(fucked in the ass)
我很确定我们真是完了蛋了
Oh, god, my head.
我的头
What did you guys do?
你们干了什么
We put you in a dog crate because you were acting crazy
我们把你关在狗笼子里 因为你刚才简直是疯了
And you caused another time fracture.
你造成了第二次时间分♥裂♥
You tried to kill yourself.
你想杀了自己
O-only in self-defense.
我只是自卫
Myself tried to kill me first.
是我自己先想杀了我
Guys, I don't expect you to understand this,
我也没指望你们能懂
But time breaking twice means our problem is
但是时间分♥裂♥两次意味着
Two times bigger and we've got half as much time to solve it.
我们有两倍的麻烦 但是只有一半的时间解决
Well, actually, I do expect you to understand that.
哎其实 你们确实该懂的
It's basic math. C-can somebody just let me out of here?
基础数学而已 你们谁能把我放出来吗
If I die in a cage, I lose a bet.
如果死在笼子里 我有个赌就输了
Well, is there some way you can prove
你能证明你已经不会
You're not a threat to yourself and others anymore?
威胁到你自己或者别人的安全了吗
Oh, for god's sake. All right, here.
我的天 这样
Give me the time crystal. Whwhat are you doing?
把时间水晶给我 你要干嘛
Calling myself. Here, listen.
给我自己打电♥话♥ 听着
It'll probably go to voicemail
应该会转到语♥音♥信箱
Since, you know, I'm calling myself.
因为我正给自己打电♥话♥呢
Hello, Rick here.
嗨 我是Rick
Don't fall for it. It's a bit.
别信 逗人玩儿的
Just kidding! Ha, ha!
哈哈 开玩笑的
You just got ricked.
你被整了
You've reached Rick's voicemail.
这是Rick的语♥音♥信箱
You know what to do.
你知道怎么办
Hey, Rick. It's Rick.
嘿Rick 我是Rick
Listen, I'm sorry about earlier. No hard feelings.
之前不好意思 别放心上
I know you know I mean it, too. Take it easy.
我知道你懂我是认真的 别太在意
Whoa, damn! Look at this.
看啊 好吃惊啊
I'm blowing up three new voicemails.
三个新留言
Hey, Rick. It's Rick.
嘿Rick 我是Rick
Listen, I'm sorry about earlier.
之前不好意思
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I heard this one.
行行行 听过了
Hey, rick. It's rick.
嘿Rick 我是Rick
Hey, rick, it's you get the idea.
嘿Rick 懂这个意思就行
W-we're cool now.
我们没事儿了
Okay, well, we're still not gonna let you out of this crate.
那好吧 但是我们还是不能放你出来
Fine. I'll just do it myself.
随便吧 那我自己出来
If you could get out that whole time, why didn't you?
你既然能自己出来为什么一直待在里面
Because I waited until I was certain
因为我得我必须确定
It was what I wanted to do, Morty.
我想这么做
That's the difference between you and me.
这就是咱俩的差距
I'm certain,
我很确定
and you're a walking burlap sack filled with turds.
而你就是个会走路的麻袋 里面全是屎
You know, geez, Rick!
天啊Rick
Y-y-you're really tearing into me right now.
你这话也太过分了
You know, words hurt.
言语也是能伤人的
Holy! A monster!
天啊 怪物
Hey, you, hey, quit yelling.
别瞎叫了
Quit yelling. What the [bleep]
别叫了 我[哔]
Your time is all ripped up to hell!
你们这儿的时间都被扯个稀巴烂了
You broke your time twice.
你们把时间打碎了 还是两次
How did this happen?
怎么搞成这样的
Nevermind. Shut the [bleep] up. Oh, damn.
算了 都[哔]闭嘴
I'm from the fourth dimension.
我是从四次元来的
I can hear all of y'all.
你们我全都能听见
Now let's just see what we got here for a second.
我们先看看这是什么情况
Hey, damn it.
我靠
Were you trying to use this to
你不会是想用这个东西
Oh, see, you broke time, and you thought you could
你弄裂了时间 然后你以为
Just stick it back together with this?
你用这玩意儿就能把时间拼回去
How you think you gonna move time
要怎么移♥动♥时间
While you're standing in it,
当你就在时间之中呢
You dumbass three-dimensional monkey-ass dummies?
三次元的蠢猴子傻缺
Oh, way to go, Rick.
你瞧你 Rick
Yeah, grandpa, way to go.
是啊外公 你瞧瞧人家
What, you're just gonna listen to this guy now?
怎么 你们现在就打算听这个家伙的了
He's got a giant testicle for a head.
他的脑袋是个大睾丸
He came here in a bubble.
一个泡泡把他送来的
For all we know, he could be
搞不好他是
The David Berkowitz of nutsackland.
卵袋国的David Berkowitz
Shut up. Here, put these on.
闭嘴 戴上这个
They'll sync your possibilities up
这能把你们的现实同步起来
So I can bring you back to certain time.
这样我就能把你们带回一个确定的时间了
Y'all are just just just negligent.
你们这群没心眼的
See, now now look right here.
看这儿
Hey, hey, hey, the three of you, put your collars on.
嘿嘿嘿 你们三个 把项圈戴上
We have them on. What are you talking about?
我们戴上了啊 你在说什么
Uh, we did. We're not wearing collars.
戴着呢 我们不戴项圈
Exactly. 'cause you're being obstinate.
没错 跟倔驴似的
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表