Okay, well, what if you did it for me?
好吧 那如果是为了我呢
What if you came with us as a favor to us
依你孙子女的 一起回去
Because you love us?
因为你爱我们
What? Dumb. Bye.
啥咧 傻哭 拜拜
But Rick, Summer's just
Rick Summer她只是
Summer's just a hyper-emotional, needy little
她只是个多愁善感的缺爱
What's the word I'm looking for here?
什么来着
Uh...human.
呃 人类
It runs in the family.
家族遗传没办法
I can tolerate it, but I can't give a crap about it.
我可以容忍♥但我懒得伺候
Take a hike.
慢走不送
Take care of yourself, Unity.
自求多福吧 联合体
I'm not looking for judgment, just a yes or no
我不想听说教 请答是或否
Can you assimilate a giraffe?
你能把长颈鹿同化吗
You're the worst! No, you're the worst!
你简直不可理喻 你才是
You don't support this family!
你根本不给我们的家庭一点支持
You think supporting the family All you care about is yourself!
你认为支持你 你脑子里只能想到自己
Is about supporting you emotionally... you've got two children...
就是支持这个家庭 我们两个孩子
but you're unsupportable. being dragged across the cosmos
但谁能受得了你 被你的神经病老爹
because it's never enough,
你根本是个无底洞
Jerry! ...by your dangerously ill father!
Jerry 拖到满宇宙去溜
And you force me to watch it
还要我忍♥气吞声
happen because you'd rather lose them and lose me...
就因为你太害怕失去他
And you don't even know what it's
因为你根本不懂
like to be afraid of losing anything ...than lose him!
害怕失去是什么感觉 宁愿失去我和孩子们
Because you cling and you cling.
因为你只懂依赖
And why? Because you're the child, Beth!
为什么 因为幼稚的是你 Beth
You, not me! You!
不是我 是你
Oh, my god. Aah!
我的天啊
Um, first of all, hello.
初次见面 你们好
Uh, my name is blim blam the korblok.
哟 我是Korblock人 叫Blim Blam
Second of all, cards on the table,
其次 我就直说了吧
I'm a murderer that eats babies,
我是个爱吃婴儿的怪物
And I came to this planet to eat babies.
我就是来地球吃婴儿的
However, I am also carrying a highly infectious disease
除此之外 我还携带一种传染性极强的疾病
That I suppose you could call "Space aids" As you put it.
按你们的叫法算是 太空艾滋
And rick did chain me up
而Rick把我锁在这里
So that he could attempt to cure it.
的确是为了寻求治愈的疗法
At the same time,
然而
Rick's motivation to cure my disease
他治疗我
Was not to save my life or anyone else's,
不是为了救我 或救任何人
But to patent and sell the cure for billions of blemflarcks.
而是为了申请专利 大赚一笔
But you know the reason why
但你们知道我为何
I ripped my chains out of the wall?
要挣脱掉镣铐的吗
And do you know why i'm never coming back to this planet?
你们知道为何我决定再不返回这个星球吗
Because the two of you are the [bleep] worst!
因为你们俩简直[哔]不可理喻
You both hate yourselves and each other.
你们厌恶对方 更厌恶自己
And the idea that it has anything to do with rick
还把这一切怪到Rick身上
Is laughable.
简直可笑
I'd laugh, but I'm biologically incapable.
我都憋不住了 可惜我没笑这功能
That's how alien I am.
因为我他妈是个外星人
And even I'm sitting here listening to the two of you
但外星人如我 听到你俩在那里逼逼叨
And being like, "What the [bleep]"
都[哔]的受不了了
So good luck with your shitty marriage,
好了 祝你们俩这烂婚百年好合
And tell rick I'm sorry he has to deal with either of you.
请转告Rick 我很同情他摊上你们这种人
Blim blam out.
Blim Blam 闪人
You know what? I'm taking this.
这玩意儿我要了
How do you.. what is this?
怎么开不了
Uh, is there a slow setting?
这是慢速模式吗
Best door ever.
这门 太赞
Okay, okay. Now make them cry, but happy crying.
我想看他们哭 但是要幸福的泪水
Now make them all make fun of the blonde one.
让他们取笑金发的那个
Now make them all do it on the table.
让他们到桌上去弄
I can't believe you created a whole show for me.
难以置信 你竟为我拍了一部电视剧
Now cancel it.
现在砍了它
Okay, now put it back on.
哈哈 续订 续订
All right, I'm bored.
好吧 我玩腻了
Rick, is there a way for you
Rick 你要不联♥系♥一下
To call Summer and Morty?
Summer和Morty
I feel bad that they.. Pbht. screw those guys.
我挺歉意的 他们 切 让他们玩蛋去
Ugh. I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Don't waste your brain on those weirdos, Unity.
别在小混♥蛋♥们身上浪费精力 联合体
They're no different from any of
他们和你占据的
the aimless chumps that you occupy.
那些行尸走肉没多大区别
They just put you at the
只是因为你强大
center of their lives because you're powerful.
他们才把你奉为世界的中心
And then because they put you there,
但因为是他们把你捧上去的
They want you to be less powerful.
他们又想限制你
Never gonna happen though, right?
休想得逞 对吧
Never.
对
Never. Back in a flash.
休想得逞 待会儿见
Best weekend ever, Rick.
有史以来最爽的周末 Rick
I agree, Rick. Let's see how long we can go.
我同意 Rick 让我们再接再厉
Hey, Une. You got any more
小联 你还有
Rick, forgive me for doing this in notes.
原谅我 Rick 我只能留下字条
I'm not strong enough to do it in persons.
我没有和你当面告别的勇气
I realize now that I'm attracted to you
我现在懂了 你吸引我的地方
For the same reason I can't be with you.
正是我不能和你在一起的原因
You can't change.
你无法改变
And I have no problem with that,
这不是坏事
But it clearly means I have a problem with myself.
但对我来说 却是无法迈过的一道坎
I'm sure there's no perfect version of me
我知道完美的我并不存在
I'm sure I'll just unify species after species
我知道我会同化一个接一个的种族
And never really be complete.
却永远无法真正的完美
But I know how it goes with us.
但我知道我们的结局
I lose who I am and become part of you.
我会失去自我 成为你的一部分
Because in a strange way,
最为奇怪的就在于此
You're better at what I do without even trying.
明明是我的专长 你毫不费力便胜过了我
Yours, and nobody else's,
永远独属于你的
Unity.
联合体
P.S., I don't know where those coal miners were
顺带一提 我不知道被同化前
Before they were assimilated.
那些煤工们去过什么地方
You might want to get checked.
你最好去体♥检♥一下
Hey.
嘿
Dad.
爸爸
I, um Jerry and I
Jerry和我
Were looking for our weed whacker
在找我们的除草机时
And found your subterranean lair
发现了你的地下密室
And your alien prisoner,
和你的外星囚犯
And he got away.
他跑了
And I know I sound like mom,
我知道我听上去像妈妈
But I can't sacrifice this whole family's safety
但我不能因为害怕失去你的恐惧
Just because I'm afraid you'll leave again,
而牺牲整个家庭的安全
So no more alien prisoners
所以 不要再囚禁外星人了
And no more subterranean excavation
也不要再在地下动土了
Without consulting us.
至少预先和我们商议一下
Okay. Okay?
行 行
"Okay" Like you're gonna quietly teleport somewhere
你的"行"就是丢下一句话就把自己传送走
And never come back? No. It's your house.
永不回来吗 不 这是你的房♥子
Grandpa Rick, what happened with Unity?
外公 你和联合体怎么了
Who? Oh, Unity. Yeah, well...
谁 联合体啊
I mean, honestly, we're talking about an entity
老实说 它是个把自己的兴盛
That thrives on enslavement, you know?
建立在奴役之上的存在 不是吗
It's not cool. Fun's fun, but who needs it?
这可不好 虽然有趣 但谁消受得起
I'll be in the garage.
我去车♥库♥了
Unity! Unity!
联合体 联合体
Unity!
联合体
How can I assist you? I want to talk to Unity,
请问需要什么帮助 我要和联合体谈谈
Beta seven, I know it's in there.
贝塔七 我知道它在这里
You're classified as a hostile entity,
你已被认定为敌对单位
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表