Steve, I just got a weird e-mail.
Steve 我收到了一封奇怪的邮件
Did you buy us airline tickets? Aw, shoot.
你给我们买♥♥机票了吗 露馅了
It was supposed to be a surprise.
本来该是个惊喜的
I wanted to thank you
我想感谢你们
for letting me live here all this time,
让我在这里住了这么久
so I'm treating the family to a vacation!
所以我请大家去度假
Steve, you're so sweet.
Steve 你真好
Thanks, Uncle Steve! Best Uncle ever.
谢谢Steve伯伯 伯伯最棒
Look out, world.
小心咯 外面的世界
The Smith family is going to Paris!
我们一家要去巴黎啦
Yeah!
爽呆
Rick, I don't like glowing rocks in the kitchen trash!
Rick 别把发光的石头扔在厨房♥的垃圾桶
Well, I don't like your unemployed genes
那你也别把你那失业的基因
in my grandchildren, Jerry
传给我孙子孙女
But life is made of little concessions.
但是活着就要学会妥协
I...you know what?
我 懒得跟你说
You're gonna land on your feet, Jer.
你的工作会稳定下来的 Jer
Some company out there's gonna thank their lucky stars
会有一家公♥司♥因为雇了我弟弟
they hired my little brother.
而感谢上苍的
Who the [bleep] are you? My goofy brother, Steve.
你[哔]是谁 我的呆哥哥 Steve
He's been living here almost a year now.
他在这住了快一年了
Are you losing your mind?
你疯了吗
Hey, someone's been spending too much time
他玩那发光石头
around glowing rocks. Am I right?
玩傻了吧 哈哈
Oh, my God! Call an ambulance!
我的天 快叫救护车
What the hell, Rick?! What the hell?!
Rick你这是搞什么
Will everybody just relax for a second?
你们能不能别紧张
There's no such thing as an "Uncle Steve".
根本就没有"Steve伯伯"这号♥人
That is an alien parasite.
这是个外星寄生虫
But I've known him my whole life.
但是我们从小就认识啊
No, you haven't, Jerry.
当然不是这样
These telepathic little bastards,
这些怪物能心灵感应
they embed themselves in memories,
他们把自己植入你们的记忆中
and th-then they use those to multiply
然后就借机繁殖
and spread out, take over planets.
扩张种群 占领整个星球
It's... it's disgusting.
真是 恶心
Steve wasn't real?
没有Steve这个人吗
He's a real piece of shit.
它不是人 就是坨屎
This is a big one.
这东西已经长这么大了
Somebody probably tracked it in last week
可能它粘在谁鞋底
on the bottom of their shoe
或者某人把什么外星水果带回来
or on a piece of alien fruit.
这玩意才到我们家的
Someone? Get off the high road, Summer.
某人 别忙着抢占道德制高点
We all got pink eye
我们得红眼病
because you won't stop texting on the toilet.
还不就是因为你上厕所的时候一直发短♥信♥
But Uncle Steve taught me how to ride a bike!
但是Steve伯伯教我骑的单车
No, "Steve" Put that memory in your brain
不 这东西让你这么认为的
so he could live in your house, eat your food, and multiply.
所以它才能吃你的住你的 然后繁殖
We could be infested with these things.
可能已经滋生起来了
So we got to keep an eye out
我们得小心那些
for any zany, wacky characters that pop up.
突然冒出来的乱七八糟古里古怪的人
Ooh, whee!
在这里
Whatever you want, Rick! We're here to help!
你需要什么 我们都乐意效劳
Thanks, Mr.Poopybutthole.
谢谢 便便洞先生
I always could count on you.
你太靠得住啦
All right. There's six of us, and that's it.
我们一共只有六个人
Me, Morty, Jerry, Beth, Mr.Poopybutthole, and Summer.
我 Morty Jerry Beth 便便洞先生 和Summer
Maybe you got the first one in time, Rick!
说不定第一只被你及时清理掉了 Rick
Can't afford to chance it.
不能冒这个险
Dad, why does our house have blast shields?
老爸 为什么我们家会有防爆屏蔽
Trust me, Beth, you don't want to know how many answers
Beth 这个问题的答案太多了
that question has.
你还是不知道为妙
Ooh, gosh, it feels claustrophobic!
简直要有幽闭恐怖症了
Reminds me of that time
让我想起来
we all got stuck in the elevator together.
我们被困在电梯里那次
Y...remember that? After "The hulk" Musical?
你 你们还记得吗 浩克音乐剧那次
Jerry, buttons don't work better if you hit them harder,
不是锤得用力 按钮就会变好用的 Jerry
and foam fists don't make you strong.
而且泡沫拳套也不会让你变强
I know. Friends make you strong.
我知道 朋友才会让我变强
I watched the same musical you did.
刚才的音乐剧我又不是没看
Why couldn't I bring my portal gun?
为什么不让我把传送枪带上
Why did all the drinks have to be extra large?
为什么所有的饮料都是特大杯
Oh, the hulk. I just got that.
因为浩克块头大 我才意识到
Just pee your pants. I did it the minute we got stuck.
直接尿裤子好了 我们刚困住的时候我就尿了
Oh, oh, yeah, yeah, shame me.
好吧好吧 我很丢人
At least when I'm disgusting, it's on purpose.
好歹我还知道我说的话恶心
Oh, y'all, we're gonna be fine.
我们会没事的
I've always been here for you guys, and I always will be.
我一直在你们身边 永远都会
Somebody call for repairs?
有人叫了修理工吗
Yay! Cousin Nicky!
耶 Nicky表兄
It's me, cousin Nicky.
是我 Nicky表兄
I'm walkin' here! I mean, I'm not.
表哥我两脚生风 现在没有真的在走啦
I'm crouched in the elevator shaft,
我蹲在电梯竖井里呢
but hey, I'm walkin' here!
但表哥我举步生风
It's true.
真的
We really do get into some crazy situations as a family,
我们一家确实会遇到一些奇怪的情况
mostly when we're cooped up like this.
特别是这样被关在一起的时候
Hey, maybe Mr.Poopypants is right.
也许便便洞先生说得对
L-let's get some fresh air.
我 我们开门通通风吧
Come on, cousin Nicky. You heard Rick.
别这样Nicky 你听到刚才Rick说的了
We have to stay quarantined until
在确信清理完那些怪物之前
we know that there's no more of these things.
我们必须与外界隔离
I hear you, Morty.
我明白你的意思
Back in Brooklyn, we got a sayin'...
在布鲁克林那边 我们有个说法
"We're walkin' here!"
咱举步生风
Nicky, get ...
Nicky 把
Oh!
啊
What the...?
这
Cousin Nicky was a parasite?!
Nicky表兄是个寄生虫
Six, Morty! There's supposed to be six of us!
六个人 Morty 我们应该是六个人
If there's seven, then that means somebody's not real.
有七个人的话说明其中一个是假的
But how did you know it was Nicky?
但是你怎么知道是Nicky的
I guessed. That's why I aimed for his shoulder.
我猜的 所以瞄的是他肩膀
So we can't trust any of our memories now?
所以我们现在不能相信自己的记忆了吗
Nicky was the reason we found that old Nazi submarine.
多亏Nicky我们才找到那艘纳粹潜艇的
Did that not even happen?
难道那件事情没有发生吗
Well, of course it happened.
当然有这件事
Now that I possess the mighty staff of rah-gubaba,
现在我拥有了拉咕巴巴魔杖
the world will tremble before the fourth reich!
世界会在德意志第四帝国面前颤抖
This is the last time
这是我最后一次
I ask you for help on my history final, Rick.
请你帮我复习历史末考了Rick
Hey, we got a word for Nazis back in Brooklyn, pal.
我们布鲁克林专门有个词来骂纳粹
I'm comfortable being called a Nazi.
我不介意被叫成纳粹
You think there's some other word that will hurt my feelings?
你觉得我还会在意别的词吗
Yeah. Think before you talk shit
说话之前动动脑子
Rah-gubaba, help me kill America!
拉咕巴巴 助我灭了美国
Mr.Beauregard!
Beauregard先生
After due consideration, I have elected not to retire.
充分考虑后 我决定不退休了
Yeah! Oh, thank God!
谢天谢地
Now, I believe someone has a final exam to attend.
有人是不是要去参加什么考试啊
Set a course for Morty's high school.
目标 Morty的高中
Perhaps I'm biased, but if that story never happened,
可能我的想法有偏见 但是如果那件事没发生
then I wouldn't still be the family Butler.
我可能已经不是家里的管家了
Dare to dream.
真是不敢想啊
Wait.
等等
And if Mr.Beauregard wasn't our Butler,
如果Beauregard先生不是我们的管家
it's safe to say the family'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble.
那我们家肯定会遇到更多麻烦
No! Don't flashback!
不 别再回忆了
You're just gonna make more swelling,
你这样只会更肿的
just relax. Don't worry, Jerry,
放松 别担心Jerry
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表