剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
We can figure out a way to pay for this,
我们会想到办法解决学费问题的
even if it means saving $1,000 a year.
即便这意味着我们要每年存一千块
That should cover it, right?
应该够的吧
Yeah, if you're talking about the boob job she'd need
够 如果你说的是给她做隆胸手术的钱
in order to pole-dance her way through college.
因为要想进大学 她只能去跳钢管舞了
You know, I think the salient point
我觉得要点
was succinctly covered
可以用罗根斯先生的
in Mr. Loggins' refrain:
一句歌♥词来概括
"Even though we ain't got money,
虽然我们钱少少
we are so much in love with each other, honey."
但是咱们爱多多
I packed your crap.
帮你打包好了
You can go.
你可以走了
I... I have no place to go.
我无处可去
Arnold can have my old room.
阿诺德可以住我以前的房♥间
What?!
什么
You guys said, just last week,
你们上周不是说了嘛
that room was still mine
如果我跟塞布丽娜的问题解决不了
if-if things didn't work out with Sabrina.
那房♥间就还归我
Really. Just last week?
真的 就上周
It was your anniversary, the subject came up...
那是你们的纪念日 很自然就谈到这个话题了
And to be clear, he had just told us
先说清楚 他刚告诉我们
he was getting you a box of envelopes.
他给你准备了一盒子信封
The first anniversary is paper.
因为第一年是纸婚
Uh, not to make this about me,
我不是想抢风头
but, uh, what Jimmy said
但是吉米刚才说
about the, uh, room...
房♥间
being available...
能给我住
is that still on the table? No.
还算数吗 不算
Okay, I just...
好吧 我
Arnold lied to us and tricked us,
阿诺德骗了我们耍了我们
did all that crazy stuff... but if you think about it,
做这么多蠢事 但细细想一下的话
that's kind of how our family shows love.
这不就是咱们家人表现爱的方式吗
Maybe we ought to give him a chance.
或许我们该给他一次机会
Having Hope turned me into a better person.
有了喜旺之后我变得更好了
If you really want him to be a better father,
如果你想让他做个更好的父亲
you're going to have to give him a chance
你就得给他一个机会
at having a daughter.
拥有一个女儿
Jimmy...
吉米
that was really beautiful.
说得太感人了
Most of it was from one of the Father's Day cards
阿诺德在豪迪超♥市♥不是朗诵了父亲节卡片吗
Arnold performed at Howdy's.
我都是从他那学来的
And I did get to punch somebody
说到肯尼·罗根斯的音乐时
to Kenny Loggins' music.
我必须得揍个人
That puts me in an exclusive club
这样我就能跟阿汤哥和凯文·贝肯一样
with Tom Cruise and Kevin Bacon.
接受独家采访了
Not to rush your decision, but, um...
不是要催你做决定 但
there's an opportunity
眼下有个绝妙的机会
for an incredibly sweet father-daughter moment
咱们父女可以
dancing to Kenny Loggins' song.
伴着肯尼·罗根斯的歌♥曲温馨起舞
And we only have Kenny for two more minutes.
肯尼的出场时间只剩两分钟了
I'm tempted just to kill you,
我杀你的心都有
'cause then I could use my Funeral Extravaganza Dream Book.
那样我就能用到《超豪华梦幻葬礼手册》了
But I guess it's easier just to forgive you.
但是好像原谅你更容易
Oh, baby...
我的宝贝
All right, well,
太好了
it's been a very costly 15 minutes
这15分钟千金难求
while everyone has been processing their feelings,
因为大家都在互诉心声
but I'd really like to finish "Danny's Song."
但我真的要把这首《丹尼之歌♥》唱完
Uh, if I don't, it just keeps going around
因为如果不唱完的话 它就一直在脑子里盘旋
in my head and drives me crazy.
会把我逼疯的
**People smile and tell me I'm the lucky one*
*人们笑着告诉我 我是个幸运儿
**And we've just begun*
*而我们的幸福才刚开始
**think I'm gonna have a son*
*因为孩子马上就要降生
**He'll be like she and me*
*他会如你我一般
**As free as a dove*
*像鸽子一样自♥由♥
**Conceived in love*
*在爱中孕育
**Sun is gonna shine above*
*太阳会高高照耀
**Even though we ain't got money*
*虽然我们贫穷如斯
**I'm so in love with you, honey*
*但是我深爱着你 亲爱的
**And everything will bring*
*只要有你
**A chain of love*
*处处都是爱
**In the morning, when I rise*
*每天睁开眼
**You bring a tear of joy to my eyes*
*你都让我涌出幸福的眼泪
**And tell me everything*
*告诉我
**Is gonna be all right...*
*一切都会好起来的
Not everybody becomes a parent at the perfect time.
不是谁都能在最合适的时间为人父母
Some of us do it way too early,
有些人太早
some of us do it way too late.
有些人太迟
But the important thing is,
但重要的是
when you get the chance,
一旦有机会
you make the most of it.
就要好好把握
What's that piece of trash doing here?
这烂人在这干嘛
Oh... no, no, no, no, no!
不要不要不要
No, no, no, no. Hey...
别这样别这样
Is this going be happening every five minutes
是不是她每离开这个房♥间五分钟
after she leaves the room?
都要这么来一次
No, eventually, she'll think you're her dead husband
不是 到最后她会把你当成她死去的老公
and try to make out with you.
然后揩你油
Okay, okay...
好了好了
How are you? Good, good.
你好吗 好 很好
Good... I'm good.
很好 我很好
I'm good.
我真的很好
Buddy, I'm home.
伙计 我回来了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表