剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
who has to clean that up.
不得不为你收拾烂摊子的人
I just don't see any way out of this, Jimmy.
无路可走了 吉米
I know.
我明白
There's no possible solution.
完全没办法了
It's like a crossword puzzle.
就和填字迷一样无解
Well, it's been great spending holidays with you
和你共度了25年的美好假日
these past 25 years. Farewell, son.
真的很开心 现在永别了 吾儿
Too bad there's not someone good enough to beat the both of them.
怎么就没有一个能打败她们两人的大神呢
That's exactly what we need.
这正是我们需要的
A ringer!
一个替罪羊
Hello.
你们好啊
Mom, dad.
爹 娘
This out of nowhere visit is wildly unexpected.
怎么就突然光临寒舍了呢 太意外了
When was the last time we saw you two?
上一次见到你们是什么时候的事了
Oh, that's right.
对了
It was when you lied to Burt about being Jewish
就是你们骗伯特说他是犹太人那会儿
and stole all his bar mitzvah money.
还偷走了他所有的成人礼份子钱
Virginia, dear,
亲爱的维吉妮亚
life's too short to carry a grudge.
人世苦短 何必记仇呢
Yep, if there's one thing we've learned
是啊 身为犹太人的那一周
the week we were Jews, is "always forget..."
让我们明白一个道理 那就是要学会忘记
and hide your art.
还要懂得藏拙
Oh, Burt, would you help your father
伯特 能不能帮你♥爸♥爸
carry the electric mixer in from the car?
去把车上的电动搅拌机拿来
I've got to get busy on my hot dish.
我一会儿得忙活我的炖菜了
Wait...
等等
Hot dish?
炖菜
Are you here to enter the competition?
你是来参加烹饪比赛的吗
I'm not here to enter it.
我可不是随便参与参与
I'm here to win it.
我是带着必胜的信念来的
Ow. What was that for?
干嘛打我
That's for dragging your mother and me into this.
这巴掌是因为你害得你妈和我搅进这趟浑水
Oh, and for scratching my datsun 280z back in 1985.
还有1985年那会儿 你划了我的车
I know you did it.
我知道是你小子干的
You know, two females in the same family
知道吗 一家两女针锋相对
against each only means trouble.
灾难祸乱不可避免
It's not my fault. Jimmy started the whole thing.
不能怪我 都是吉米惹出来的
That's for blame other people. I'm sorry.
这下打你推卸责任 对不起
Never apologize to a man who slapped you.
永远别向扇你巴掌的人道歉
Can I slap him back? You can try.
那我能反击吗 你试试啊
Well, as long as mom wins,
只要我妈赢了
everything should be fine.
那就没事了
Oh, that's easy for you to say.
说着简单啊
You have no idea what your mother makes me do
为了这个破比赛 你都想不到
for these damn contests.
你妈指使我♥干♥了些什么
Come on, Ralph.
快点啊 拉尔夫
It's a mixer, not a trip to the bathroom.
一个搅拌机而已 又不是捡肥皂
I expect you to go quicker with less grunting.
你俩麻利点 别在那儿嘀嘀咕咕了
**My hot dish brings all the boys to the yard*
*姐的手艺是一绝 勾来一群帅小伙
**And they're right, it's better than yours*
*众人吃了赞不停 好过你的一千倍
**Damn right, it's better than yours*
*没错没错就没错 好过你的一千倍
**I could teach you, but I'd have to charge*
*你可以拜姐为师 但姐可要收费的
**My hot dish brings all the boys to the yard*
*姐的手艺是一绝 勾来一群帅小伙
**And they're right, it's better than yours*
*众人吃了赞不停 好过你的一千倍
**Damn right, it's better than yours*
*没错没错就没错 好过你的一千倍
**I could teach you, but I'd have to charge*
*你可以拜姐为师 但姐可要收费的
**My hot dish brings all the boys to the yard*
*姐的手艺是一绝 勾来一群帅小伙
**And they're right, it's better than yours*
*众人吃了赞不停 好过你的一千倍
Ooh, Virginia.
维吉妮亚
That is, hands down, the best casserole you've ever made.
你一定是冠军 这是你做过的最好的炖菜了
That's your mother's.
那是你妈做的
Best casserole... ever...
这真是折磨外敌的
to feed to our nation's enemies.
最好武器啊
Ship this off to Europe
给欧洲人送去
and teach those Italians a lesson.
让那些意大利人涨涨姿势
Welcome to the 2013 Radish Festival!
欢迎来到2013年的萝卜节
Step right up for the ring toss...
大家来玩套圈圈的游戏吧
It's not whether you come in first place
无论你得了第一名 还是第二名
or even second place.
都无所谓
What's important is that we're together
最重要的是 我们夫妻同心
and we make this the best Radish Festival ever.
共度一个最完美的萝卜节
I'm not gonna lie to you, Burt.
实话跟你说吧 伯特
If I lose, I may not take it well.
如果我输了 可能会吃不消
As in, I may burn Howdy's to the ground
我可能会一把火烧了毫迪超♥市♥
and dance on its ashes.
然后在它的灰烬上载歌♥载舞
Figuratively.
打个比方
Wait, does that mean "for real"?
刚那词儿是"当真"的意思吗
'Cause I mean "for real."
因为我真会那么干的
So that's why she asked me for the roses.
她让我找玫瑰就是这个目的啊
Burt!
伯特
It's just a dumb competition.
一个破比赛罢了
Why does Jimmy have to like your cooking better?
为什么吉米一定得更喜欢你的菜
Isn't it enough that I love your cooking?
我喜欢你做的菜还不够吗
Oh, yeah? Well, what about yesterday,
是吗 那昨天是怎么回事
with your mom's casserole? Well, she's my mom.
你更喜欢你妈做的炖菜 她是我妈妈啊
You're my husband.
你还是我老公呢
So if I'm supposed to like
如果做老公的应该更喜欢
your cooking better than my mom's,
媳妇的菜 而不是妈妈的
Shouldn't Jimmy like Sabrina's better than yours?
那吉米是不是应该更喜欢塞布丽娜的菜
I... great.
我... 真好
In all your synopses, nobody likes my cooking.
你的意思就是 没人会喜欢我的手艺
Well, in all your synopses,
而你的意思就是
no one's allowed to like anyone else's.
除了你的手艺 别的都不能喜欢
I'm starting to think this isn't about
我开始觉得 这已经不是
you being a good mom to Jimmy at all.
你想做个好妈妈这么单纯了
You just want everyone to like your cooking the best.
你就是希望大家承认 你的菜是最好吃的
No, that's not it at all.
不 完全不是那么回事
Okay, fine, that's exactly it.
好吧 我认了 就是那么回事
Okay, Barbara June.
到了 芭芭拉·琼
All your training has come down to this.
所有的功夫都是为了今天
Is that an energy drink?
你在喝红牛吗
Sort of.
算是吧
It's a month's supply of steroids for my arthritis.
这是治关节炎所须的一个月的激素
I may have a full beard by the end of the day,
也许今晚我会长出一脸的胡子
but I'm going home with that giraffe.
但我一定要把那只长颈鹿带回家
Any word from the judges?
裁判那儿有什么消息吗
Nope. They're still cleansing their palates
没呢 他们还在清理自己的味蕾
from this morning's "guess what's in that sausage" competition.
他们刚参加完今早的猜香肠配料大赛
Well, I really think Sabrina has a shot.
我真的觉得塞布丽娜有希望夺冠
Her casserole is unbelievable.
她的炖菜好吃极了
Oh, my... Oh, my... Oh, my god, that's disgusting.
天啊 神啊 上帝啊 恶心死了
Taste like a dirty sock filled with old cheesecake.
吃起来就像是臭袜子里塞了馊芝士
I used to smuggle food into fat camp.
我曾为减肥训练营走私过食物
Come on, Barney.
怎么可能 巴尼
It was great yesterday.
昨天还很好吃呢
Oh, what happened? This is awful.
怎么回事 难吃死了
Ugh, sorry, James.
抱歉 詹姆斯
I guess Sabrina's out.
塞布丽娜应该没戏了
Well, at least Virginia still has a chance.
不过维吉妮亚还有机会嘛
Oh, man.
哦 不是吧
I bet mom messed with Sabrina's casserole.
我敢肯定老妈对塞布丽娜的菜动了手脚
She's so competitive.
她太要强了
Well, you know what? Just like solitaire,
哼 既然你不仁
two can play at this game.
我也不义了
Oh, I didn't hear that.
啊人家什么都没听到
As a respected official of this festival,
我是备受尊重的节日官方代表
I refuse to tarnish my integrity.
请不要玷污我的正直人格
Now excuse me while I go sell parched festival-goers
现在我要把十块一瓶的自来水
$10 bottles of tap water.
卖♥♥给那些狂热节日分子了
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表