剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
侬好啊
Welcome to the Bar None.
欢迎来到无信♥号♥♥农场
I'm Colt Palomino.
我是柯尔特·帕洛米诺
Let's get you city slickers
让我给你们城里人
into some authentic Western wear
一身货真价实的西部装扮
so you can have a real frontier experience,
让你们体验真实前沿的西部生活
right after...
等你们
you sign these...
签了这些
rootin' tootin' disclaimer forms.
乱七八糟的免责声明之后
There, there, and there.
这里 这里和这里
Oops, uh... initial there.
哎哟 还有这边签名
Let's do some dangerous crap.
我们来玩点危险的
Sabrina!
塞布丽娜
Uh, can you cover me for about an hour?
你能给我打一个小时的掩护吗
I gotta go do something with my dad.
我和我爸有点事
Where are you going, anyway?
你们到底要去哪里
Ice-skating.
溜冰
And giving myself a haircut. Really?
然后我要剪个头发 真的吗
Don't double excuse me.
别给我双重理由
What's going on?
到底怎么了
My dad doesn't want my mom to worry on their anniversary,
我爸不想我妈在结婚纪念日担心
but he found a lump on one of his family jewels
因为他的一个蛋蛋长了肿块
and he's supposed to go to the doctor this afternoon.
他本该今天下午去看医生的
He's not going.
但他没去
Your mom took him to some dude ranch.
你妈带他去什么度假农场了
I gotta go pick him up!
我得去接他
No! You can't just leave me here.
不 你不能把我留在这儿
Frank's gone crazy with power.
弗兰克新官上任三把火
Wheel me to my condiment aisle.
起驾 推朕去调料区
I need to see if my mustards will pass muster.
朕要亲自视察芥末是否合格
As you wish.
遵命
While Mom was hoping to have the time of their lives,
当妈妈正想享受人生时
dad's ball lump had him hoping
爸爸身怀睾丸肿块
there was still time left in his life.
担心人生还剩几年好过
Perfect.
太完美了
Okay... one, two, three,
好的 一 二 三
pork and beans.
茄子
Pork and beans!
茄子
Here's your souvenir photo.
这是你们的纪念照
Oh, an instant photo.
噢 拍立得照片
Oh, this is like getting in a time machine
就好像坐上时光机
and going all the way back to 1983.
一路回到1983年
Well, thanks for everything.
那么 谢谢你所做的一切
We'll tell our friends.
我们会告诉朋友们的
Whoa, there, partner. What's your hurry?
悠着点朋友 你急什么呢
You got a rattlesnake in your boot?
你靴子里有响尾蛇吗
We got a whole lot more cowboying to do.
我们还有很多牛仔的事情要做呢
Yeah. It's our anniversary,
对嘛 这是我们的结婚纪念日
so I got us the Big Buckaroo package.
所以我订了牛仔大礼包
That's right. A full day of
对 一整天的
ranch-workin', cow-pokin',
农场活 套牛
hat-wearin', spur-janglin' cowboy work,
戴牛仔帽 骑马 各种牛仔酷事
culminating with you birthing a realistic-lookin' calf from a real cow.
最后以从真牛身上接生仿真小牛结束
A full day, huh?
一整天啊
All right, What's next?
那行 接下来干嘛
First thing you gotta learn before you go out on the range is how to handle...
你走出农场前第一件必学的是使用
Holy hell!
我勒个去
Where'd you learn to shoot like that?
你从哪儿学来这套好枪法
Blasting weeds, mi amigo.
习惯爆♥炸♥除草 我的朋友
What's next?
接下来是什么
Okay, what's next?
好的 接下来呢
Whoo-hoo, I did it!
太好了 我做到了
98th time's a charm, huh?
98次终于成功了
What an anniversary.
真是个难忘的纪念日啊
Thank you, Virginia.
谢谢你 维吉妮亚
Thank you, Colt.
谢谢你 科尔特
Yippie-ki-yay. Uh, happy trails.
妈妈咪呀 玩得真开心
Hi-ho, Silver! Bonjour.
哈呼 朋友 真高兴见到你
Hold your horses, partner.
别急啊 朋友
The day ain't over. Yeah, Burt.
活动还没结束呢 对啊 伯特
What's your hurry?
你急什么呢
We still haven't done the best part...
我们还没体验最棒的部分
the trail ride.
小路骑马
Yeah, you finished the chores so quickly,
你很快完成了农场琐事
we got an extra hour to ride all the way to Ball Buster Canyon.
我们多了一个小时可以骑到球巴斯特峡谷
Name sounds nicer in Navajo.
用纳瓦霍语说会好听很多
I would love to do that with you, Colt,
我很想和你一起 科尔特
but we really gotta leave. Hey, Burt,
但我们必须得走了 伯特
what is going on?
到底怎么了
I planned this whole day for our anniversary
我为我们的纪念日安排了一整天的活动
and it seems like you're not into it at all.
但你似乎完全不感兴趣
Where else do we need to be?
我们还要去哪里
Well, I left a popsicle out.
我忘了把一根冰棒放回冰箱
I forgot to set the VCR to record Columbo.
我忘了设置录像机录《神探哥伦布》
Stop it. You've been in a hurry all day
够了 你一整天都慌慌忙忙的
and we're here in the most romantic spot on Earth:
而我们在世界上最浪漫的地方
the Bar None Dude Ranch.
无信♥号♥♥伙计农场
Much obliged, little lady.
深表感激 女士
I hope you'll share that review on duderanchfinder.com.
希望你能把那段评论发在找农场网站上
Virginia, I can't explain why.
维吉妮亚 我没法解释原因
You just have to trust me.
你相信我就是了
We gotta leave right now.
我们必须马上离开
Nobody's going anywhere.
谁都别想走
Aw, balls!
完蛋了
You stabbed our truck!
你插破了我们的卡车轮胎
Because I've been working real hard on the finale.
因为我非常努力地准备结尾
I poured my heart into the campfire song
我掏心掏肺地写了这首篝火歌♥
and no one ever stays to listen to it.
但从没有人留下听过
Can you imagine anything worse?
你能想出比这更痛苦的事吗
Yeah, I can.
我能
I got a lump in my testicle.
我蛋蛋里长了肿块
Too sorry. What?!
非常抱歉 什么
Starsky or Hutch? I'm afraid it's Starsky.
是星空还是矿车 恐怕是星空
Oh, my God, he's my favorite.
天啊 我最喜欢他了
Yeah. Are you gonna be all right?
你会好起来吗
You should really see a doctor.
你真的该去看医生
Well, I was trying to.
我是想去啊
Then you stabbed our truck!
然后你就扎了我的车胎
I got a doctor's appointment in 20 minutes.
我20分钟后约了医生
I didn't want to worry you
我不想你担心
or ruin anniversary.
也不想毁了我们的纪念日
Well, let's just call Jimmy
我们给吉米打电♥话♥
and have him pick us up.
让他来接我们
Well, there's no cell reception up here.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
That's why we call it the Bar None.
所以我们才叫没信♥号♥♥农场
But don't you fret, ma'am.
但不必担心 女士
We'll ride you into town
我们送你们去城里
and we'll make that doctor's appointment with time to spare.
肯定能赶上跟医生的预约
I am not getting on a horse named Wrecking Ball.
这马名叫蛋蛋破坏者 我才不骑呢
There's always Nut Cracker,
我这还有名叫胡桃钳子的
but she's a little feisty.
但她性格有点暴躁
Don't worry, Burt.
别担心 伯特
We'll get you there.
我们会送你过去的
Hang on there, honey!
抓牢了 亲爱的
Now I know why they call it dead-man style.
这下我知道他们为什么管这叫"死人"姿势了
'Cause you wish you were dead.
因为你恨不得死了算了
I had to ride that way for an entire day
以前我演《富矿带》时
on an episode of Bonanza.
有一集我也那样骑了一整天
You're an actor?
你是个演员吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Started when I was nine,
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表