剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Nothing more, Your Honor...
我说完了 法官大人
...because all I see are stars.
因为我眼前全是星星
How not guilty is he?
他怎么可能是无罪的
Don't worry, I'm not gonna die.
别担心 我死不了
I have it on the authority of a very reputable fortune teller
有个神准的预言家告诉我
that I would live to be...
我能活到...
Wait, how old am I?
等等 我多大了
Well, at least our careers as pretend lawyers
至少在我们伪装律师的职业生涯中
are ending without us ever losing a case.
还没输过一场官司
I'm really gonna miss these glasses.
我会想念这副眼镜的
They make me feel so smart.
它让我觉得我是文化人
Wait, you guys cannot go.
你们不能走啊
I can't afford another lawyer.
我可没钱再请其他律师了
We really want to help, but...
我们真的很想帮你 但是
we're not the kind of lawyers you think we are.
我们不是你以为的那种律师
Okay, so what's your specialty?
那你们擅长打什么官司
Cases with special victims,
受害人很特殊的
criminals with intent.
蓄意伤害之类的
You know, ripped from the headlines kind of stuff.
你知道 上头条的那种
Okay, look, I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
All right, you guys are my only hope.
只有你们能救我了
This is serious.
这是玩真的
He needs us.
他需要我们
I know, but we can't do this.
我知道 但我们帮不了
We're in way over our heads.
超出我们的脑力了
You know who else was in over her head?
知道她脑子里还有什么吗
Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde,
《律政俏佳人》里的瑞茜·威瑟斯彭
and she never gave up.
她从不放弃
Neither did the dog lawyer in Chihuahua Attorney:
还有《吉娃娃律师所》里的狗律师
Justice Bites.
正义之咬
And if that dog can win a case against the Supreme Court,
如果那狗能打赢最高法♥院♥
we can do this.
我们也能做到
Your Highness,
法官大人
we'd like to continue on without Mr. Phipps.
即使菲普斯先生不在 我们也想继续下
Just be prepared to keep us on a short leash,
请对我们要求松一点
but ultimately, you'll see where we're going
但您最后一定会明白我们的意思
with this and allow it.
并且同意我们的观点
Just a few more steps.
还有几步
Ooh, please be a tetherball, please be a tetherball.
拜托是绳球 拜托是绳球
Everything about this scares me.
吓死我了
Jimmy, what the hell is going on?
吉米 这是搞什么
It's a rebirthing ceremony.
是新生仪式
Surprise!
惊喜吧
We're going to simulate childbirth
我们要模仿分娩
so you can feel like a real mom.
让你体验一把做妈妈的感觉
Welcome to your Super Bowl.
欢迎来到你的超级碗
Jimmy, why would you do this?
吉米 你为什么要这么做
Because you seemed so upset at City Hall
在市政厅的时候他们没把我们的领养当回事
when they didn't make a big deal out of the adoption.
我看你有点生气
I thought that, you know, you wanted more
就觉得你需要更多
of a motherhood moment.
做母亲的感觉
No, I-I just was upset about the bureaucracy of it.
我只是气他们的官僚作风
Like, why should a squab killer get a photo and we don't?
凭什么又矮又胖的猎鸽犯能拍照 我们却不能
Why did you lie to the mothers of Skylar and Skylar?
那你为什么要骗斯凯拉和他的妈妈们
I mean, I heard you telling them
我是说 我听到你跟他们说
that you gave birth to Hope.
喜旺是你亲生的
Oh, you heard that? Yeah.
你听到了 对
The other moms were talking about their baby stories,
其他妈妈都在说自己宝宝的故事
and I just didn't feel like getting
我感觉自己都没怎么参与过
into the whole thing about Hope.
喜旺的出生和成长
It's not a big deal, it's just...
没什么大不了的 只是
Sometimes I lie when it's easier than telling the truth.
我说谎是因为有时说谎比坦白容易
Look, I'm all right if we don't do this,
不做这个仪式我无所谓
but there was another person helping.
但还有一个帮忙的人
She's been practicing all day.
她都排练了一天了
What the heck?
搞毛啊
All right, fine.
好吧
Then let's get to it because...
那咱开始吧 因为
...your water just broke.
你的羊水刚破了
Mr. Lennox, would you point to the man
伦诺克斯先生 你能指出
you saw steal your moped?
偷你电动车的那个人吗
Bend down and tie your shoe.
弯腰系鞋带
I'm pretty sure he'd just point lower.
我确定他也会把手放低的
Let the record show that Mr. Lennox
请记录 伦诺克斯先生
pointed to the defendant.
指向了被告
That didn't work.
没用
Do that "Withdrawn" trick they do on Law and Order.
玩《法律与秩序》里的"我收回"那招
Yeah, yeah.
对对
Mr. Lennox,
伦诺克斯先生
is it true that you decapitate puppies as a hobby?
你的爱好是斩掉狗狗的头 这是真的吗
Withdrawn.
我收回
Weren't you a member of the Taliban?
你是塔♥利♥班♥的成员吧
Withdrawn.
我收回
A pedophile? Withdrawn.
你有恋童癖 我收回
A thief? Withdrawn.
是个贼 我收回
Defecated in an avocado field?
曾在鳄梨园里大便
Withdrawn.
我收回
Mr. Chance, enough of this.
吉斯先生 你够了啊
Damn Law and Order
尼玛《法律与秩序》
ruined an entire generation of lawyers.
把一代律师全给毁了
I'm calling a recess.
休庭
Ooh, recess.
休庭耶
Maybe it would be good for us to go outside
出去溜达十分钟
and run around for about ten minutes.
应该不错
Okay, contractions are starting.
好了 开始宫缩
You gonna go natural or you want some drugs?
你想自然分娩还是打麻药
Wait, do you actually have drugs?
等等 你们真有麻药吗
There's no time for drugs!
没时间打麻药了
This baby's coming!
宝宝要出来了
Brace yourselves.
勇敢一点
Breathe, Sabrina.
呼吸 塞布丽娜
Come on, baby, you can do it.
亲爱的加油 你可以的
This is actually kind of exciting, Jimmy.
还真有点激动 吉米
Yeah, your breathing is great.
呼吸得很好
Now, pick a focal point and stare at it.
找准一个点 然后盯着它
Yeah, I read a book.
厉害吧 我看过专业书
I'm really glad we didn't take those drugs.
我很庆幸没打麻药
I feel like it's really important
因为亲身感受这个过程
for me to be present through this.
对我来说真的很重要
When this is over, I call dibs on the faux-gina.
做完这个 我就成人造阴♥道♥领域的权威了
I want to do more of these for deserving barren couples.
我要多帮助那些不孕不育的夫妻
Okay, here we go.
好了 来吧
We are having a baby! I know!
我们要有宝宝了 我知道
But soon, right?
快点好吗
'Cause I feel like she's been in that tube for a while.
她在管子里待了有一会儿了吧
Mommy, I'm stuck!
妈咪 我卡住了
What?
什么
Wait, how can she be stuck?
她怎么会被卡住
In the spirit of realism,
实事求是地说
someone may have stuffed the tube with spaghetti.
管子可能被人用意面塞满了
What? Why would you do something like that?
什么 为什么要这么做
Before we start Monday morning quarterbacking,
在马后炮之前 我提醒一下
just remember we threw this together in an afternoon.
这主意是我们一起在一个下午里想出来的
Hope, hang on.
喜旺 撑住
Daddy's coming.
爸比来了
And so I looked out the window,
于是我从窗户望出去
and that's when I saw him steal my moped.
就看到他在偷我的电动车
And when was the last time that window was cleaned?
你最后一次擦窗户是什么时候
The window was open.
窗户是开着的
That's very convenient.
那倒是非常方便
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表