剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Here, watch.
来 看着
I'll take my picture with him.
我来跟他拍张照片
Okay, James, go on, flip the switch.
詹姆士 来吧 打开开关
Help. Merry Christmas!
救命 圣诞快乐
Help! Help.
救命 救命
Merry...
圣诞
See?
没事拉
Welcome to interim mayor election results.
欢迎收看临时镇长的竞选结果
Shh! It's on! Ooh.
嘘 开始了
In a few minutes,
几分钟后
This channel switches over to our nightly lotto results.
本台将转而播放夜间彩票中奖结果
If I seem rushed,
如果我没说完
I apologize.
先给大伙道歉了
In third place, with one vote: Ralph Nader.
排名第三位的是拉尔夫·纳德 1票
Every year I try.
每年都是我选他
In second place, Burt Chance.
排名第二位的 是伯特·吉斯
Oh. Well, you gave it your best, dad.
你已经发挥全力了 老爸
And first place is: More fresh veggies.
排名第一位的是 "提供更多新鲜蔬菜"
But I'm thinking that's because Howdy's collected
但我觉得那是因为毫迪超♥市♥
these ballots in their old suggestion box.
是用旧的意见箱来收集选票的
So I guess Burt Chance is mayor.
所以我看伯特·吉斯就是我们的镇长了
Congratulations, Mr. Ch...
恭喜了 吉...
Tonight's winning lottery numbers are...
今晚中奖的彩票号♥码是...
Burt, you did it.
伯特 你做到了
You won!
你胜出了
Natesville chose me.
纳什维尔选择了我
You're mayor.
你当选镇长了
You're first lady.
你是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
I'm first lady!
我是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Would Burt be the greatest mayor that his town's ever had?
伯特会成为这个小镇有史以来最棒的镇长吗
You'll only find out after watching this ad.
广♥告♥之后见分晓
You just saw some commercials for home, health and hair,
您刚刚观看了一些家居 健康和美发广♥告♥
but while you were gone,
但在你离开的时候
Burt was sworn in as mayor.
伯特刚刚完成了镇长的宣誓就职
Burt, this is amazing.
伯特 这太棒了
You are the interim mayor of natesville.
你是纳什维尔的临时镇长
Power, influence.
权力 影响力
Plus, I think we get all new cabinets.
而且 我们可以得到全新的橱柜[内阁]
Those things are good, but the best part is,
那些东西确实很好 但最棒的是
this year, for Christmas, I get to give you the gift
今年圣诞节 我可以送你一份特殊的礼物
of lighting the tree at the Christmas festival.
让你去点亮圣诞树上的灯
Oh, it's been my dream
那简直是我的梦想
since I was a little girl to light that tree.
我还是个小姑娘时 就想去点亮那棵树
And I deem it so.
我让你美梦成真
Oh, could Hope stand in the front row of the Christmas choir
可以让喜旺站在圣诞唱诗班的前排吗
so I could get a good picture?
那样我就可以拍到一张好照片了
So let it be written, so let it be done.
既言则记 既记则行[电影《十诫》台词]
Isn't that so great, Hope?
是不是很棒呀 喜旺
Isn't that great?
是不是很棒呀
How about you, Jimmy?
你呢 吉米
What's your Christmas wish?
你的圣诞愿望是什么
I sort of wish you'd resign as mayor.
我希望你辞去镇长的职位
And, like every other Christmas wish
和你从5岁时以来
you've had since you were five,
许下的圣诞愿望一样
that's not gonna happen.
那是不可能成真的
Well, you know, it's just, in the past,
就是 在以前
all the other interim mayors let the job go to their heads
其他的临时镇长都被权力冲昏了头脑
and became power-hungry dictators.
变成了一心渴求权势的独♥裁♥者
As interim mayor, let me start by saying thank you.
作为临时镇长 作为开场白 我想说声谢谢
And let me end by saying, I just sold the church bells
作为结束语 我想说 我刚把教堂的钟
to a delicious national taco chain.
卖♥♥给了一个美味的墨西哥饼连锁店
I am closing main street
我要关闭主街道
to vehicular traffic effective immediately.
不准机动车通行 立刻生效
Why did you do that?!
你为什么那么做
No further questions!
不准再问了
I'm ending school lunch programs.
我要结束校园午餐计划
What? You suck!
什么 你个烂人
Students' meals must now be homemade
学生们的午餐必须是家庭自♥制♥的
with groceries bought from local stores.
食品杂货必须从本地超♥市♥购买♥♥
On a purely coincidental note,
透露一条小道消息
Brown bags and bologna are now half off at Howdy's.
毫迪超♥市♥的纸质餐袋和香肠半价哦
Jimmy, I'm not like all those other mayors.
吉米 我和其他那些镇长不一样
They took the job with a selfish agenda.
他们完全是为了自私自利上任的
I just want to get some special treats for my family.
我只是想为我的家人争取一些优待
Yeah, Jimmy. It's Christmas.
是啊 吉米 这可是圣诞呢
Stop trying to scrooge us out of something good.
别想毁了我们的好事
Excuse me. Mayor Chance?
打扰了 吉斯镇长
Yes, minion.
何事 贱婢
Wow. What a spectacular inauguration party.
哇 真是一场盛大的就职典礼啊
This is Theo...
这是希奥
the mayor's dog.
镇长的狗狗
He's yours for the next 28 days.
接下来的28天 它就由你负责了
Wow, that's a lot of responsibility.
真是责任重大啊
This is what mayor Hellman was working on
这是赫尔曼镇长在
before she slipped back into... exhaustion.
精疲力竭昏倒前正在忙的项目
"Confidential. Mayor's eyes only."
"绝密 只准镇长参阅"
That means you probably shouldn't read
那意味着你或许不该把剩下的部分
the rest of it out loud.
大声读出来
What the what?
搞毛啊
Once Burt figured out what the news that he'd seen meant,
伯特一想明白他刚刚看到的文件的意思
He went to the mayor who had snuck out of treatment.
他就去找了刚刚从戒酒所溜出来的镇长
Burt?
伯特
I got to make this fast.
我必须速战速决
Rumor is, a celebrity's coming in.
有传闻说 有个名人要来了
Please be a Baldwin! Please be a Baldwin!
一定要是鲍德温 一定要是鲍德温
I want to thank you for agreeing to speak to me, your honor.
谢谢你愿意面见我 镇长大人
Look, we have a problem.
我们遇到麻烦了
Uh, did you bring the moisturizing
你帮我从办公室洗浴间带来了
dandruff shampoo from my office shower? Oh, sorry.
保湿去屑洗发露吗 抱歉差点忘了
Yeah, attaboy.
哇 太棒了
That shampoo smells a lot like tequila.
那洗发露闻着可真像龙舌兰酒啊
What's your problem, Burt?
你刚说有什么麻烦来着 伯特
Is it true what it said in the file?
文件里写的是真的吗
You sold the pool to a fertilizer company.
你把泳池卖♥♥给了一家肥料公♥司♥
Now we can't pay the rent.
现在我们付不起租金
Now they're gonna build a giant poop factory on top of it,
他们现在要在上面建一个狗屁工厂
and we'll lose the pool forever?
我们就要永远失去那个泳池了吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样
Rinse and repeat.
又来
Why did we sell the pool in the first place?
那一开始我们为什么要卖♥♥泳池
We sold the pool to get the money
卖♥♥泳池是为了换钱
to fix the fire damage at the power plant,
弥补发电厂的火灾损失
because the income from the power plant
因为发电厂的收入
helps us fund the fire department,
能帮我们赞助消防局
which we need because the power plant keeps catching on fire.
消防局之所以需要赞助是因为发电厂老是着火
I'm gonna run this by Virginia.
我得把这段给维吉妮亚重复一遍
She's the money guru in our house.
她掌管我们家财政大权
She'll think of something. No, no, no.
她会有办法的 不行不行
You can't tell your wife or anyone
你不能告诉你老婆 也不能告诉任何人
how close we are to financial apocalypse.
我们已经濒临金融灾难了
We're like a poorly-knitted sweater, Burt.
我们就像件破洞的羊毛衫 伯特
Pull one thread,
只要拽一根毛线
and you're standing in front of a whole town
全镇的人都光溜溜地站在你面前
in nothing but your custom bra
浑身上下就剩个把你的大咪♥咪♥
that makes your uneven boobs look normal.
都压平的定制内衣了
Or whatever the male equivalent of that is.
你们男的就剩内♥裤♥ 料也一样
I'm gonna miss that pool.
我会想念那个泳池的
I never knew being mayor meant making such tough choices.
我以前都不知道当镇长要做这么艰难的抉择
There is one city budget item you could cut
你可以削减一项政♥府♥预算
that would probably save the pool.
或许能挽救那个泳池
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表