剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
No, it's not in the checkers.
西洋跳棋盒里没有
Maybe it's in the backgammon?
也许在西洋双陆棋盒里
That makes no sense. Check the Snakes and Ladders.
不可能 找找蛇梯棋盒
I did. It's all dad's business receipts.
找过了 里面全是老爸的业务单据
Well, you must've put it back in the wrong game,
肯定是你放回去的时候放错地方了
because I always keep it in the checkers box.
我一直都放在西洋跳棋盒里的
This might be crazy talk,
我就这么随便一问
but why wouldn't you keep Hope's birth certificate
你为什么不把喜旺的出生证
in the file cabinet?
放文件柜里
That's where we lock up
文件柜里放的都是
all the bite-sized board game pieces
小块的棋子
so maw maw doesn't mistake 'em for treats.
这样曾奶奶就不会把它们当吃的了
Of course.
可不是嘛
Maybe you put it in the Chinese checkers
也许你把它放到中国跳棋盒里了
instead of the regular checkers.
而不是西洋跳棋盒里
Nope.
不可能
Chinese checkers is where maw maw's papers go.
中国跳棋盒里放的是曾奶奶的文件
Because, like maw maw,
因为就跟曾奶奶的牙一样
the Chinese checkers game has lost most of its marbles.
中国跳棋的弹珠也丢的差不多了
That makes a frightening amount of sense.
说得太有道理了
Found it!
找到了
That's right! I put it in Clue,
对了 我藏在妙探寻凶里了[棋牌游戏]
because her mother beat someone to death with a candlestick.
因为她妈妈用烛台把一个人给砸死了
They're all dead!
都死了
They're dead!
全死了
It was horrible!
太恐怖了
Who's dead?
谁死了
Besides everyone I have ever loved?
除了我爱过的那些人
Just take a deep breath, Burt.
深呼吸 伯特
Start from the beginning.
从头慢慢说
I was trimming some bushes at the Ericksons'--
我刚才在埃里克森家修剪
You know, the rich people with the big house down by the river?
就是住河边那个超大房♥子的有钱人家
No!
不会吧
I can't save all of you,
我救不了你们全部
but I can save some of you!
但救一个算一个
Which ones of you are women and children?
你们哪些是妇女跟儿童
Ah... You'll have to do, buddy.
必须做心脏按压了
One, two, one, two...
一二 一二
I'm trying to help you!
我在救你哎
I'm sure they're all up in bee heaven,
我相信它们一定都升入蜜蜂天堂
where the streets are lined with pollen
那里街道两旁满是花粉
and all the little bees get their wings.
所有小蜜蜂都会得到它们的翅膀
Or their... extra wings, or something.
或者多长一双翅膀之类的
I hate those black and yellow bastards.
我讨厌这些黑黄相间的小混♥蛋♥
Invading our neighborhood,
就这么闯进咱们街区
scaring the heck out of everybody...
把所有人都吓坏了
We were talking about bees, right?
我们刚刚是在说蜜蜂吧
I know it's hard, Burt,
我知道你很难过 伯特
but death is a part of life.
但生老病死谁都逃不了
Oh, you guys don't understand.
你们都没明白
Without bees, there's no flowers.
没有蜜蜂就没有花
No flowers, no garden.
没有花就没有花♥园♥
There's no garden, there's no job.
没有花♥园♥我就没有工作
And one other thing: No bees,
还有 没有蜜蜂
all life on earth will cease to exist.
地球上所有生物就都要灭绝了
This could be great news.
这是好消息啊
You're happy about all the bees dying?
蜜蜂都死了你很开心是吗
No, that environmental group that I'm part of,
不 我参加的那个环境小组
they think that the kazoo factory
他们觉得那个卡祖笛工厂
has been dumping chemicals into the river.
一直在往河里倒化学品
And if they hear about all these bees dying,
如果他们知道蜜蜂都死了
I'm sure they're gonna want to start a protest.
肯定得抗♥议♥游♥行♥
You should definitely do a protest.
必须抗♥议♥
Paint signs, chain yourself to each other,
写标语 然后手挽手肩并肩
even if it takes all day
花上一整天在烈日下游♥行♥
marching around in the hot, blazing sun.
也在所不惜
God, I'm so glad you're into this.
神呐 你这么有兴趣 我太开心了
We should get started.
这就开始吧
Wait...
等等
I have to go with you?
我也要一起吗
Good for them, with their protest.
他们去抗♥议♥也挺好的
I wish we could do something that would actually work.
真希望我们也做些有用的事
We should write a letter to our senator.
我们应该给议员写封信
Do you know who that is? No. Do you?
你认识他吗 不认识 你呢
I seem to recall he has gray hair
我记得他好像有白发
and he points with his thumb.
喜欢用拇指点啊点的
But other than that, I'm drawing a blank.
但除此之外 我什么都不知道了
We could just go down to that company and complain.
咱可以直接去那公♥司♥投诉
I don't know, Virginia.
能行得通吗 维吉妮亚
What can two little people like us do
咱们这样的小人物
against a giant kazoo conglomeration?
哪能干得过卡祖笛这样的大公♥司♥
We can give 'em a piece of our minds.
我们可以表达我们的意见
Remember when you went down to the video store
还记得你去音像店
'cause you wanted to return
为了要归还
Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami beach?
《警♥察♥学校5:迈阿密之旅》的事吗
Yeah, they didn't want that video back,
记得 他们不想收回录像带
but I wouldn't take no for an answer.
但我坚决不妥协
But they did take it back.
最终他们还是接受了
Even though the video store
虽然那音像店
turned into an ice cream parlor.
现在已经变成冰淇淋店了
I was so sick of watching that movie.
我再也不要看那部电影了
No, the point is, burt, you convinced them.
不 重点是你说服他们了 伯特
You're right.
对噢
If a rag-tag bunch of police recruits
如果一群乳臭未干的警♥察♥
can take down a ring of jewelry thieves...
能拿下一伙珠宝大盗
...In a fifth sequel that's so bad
还演到第五部 烂到
even Steve Guttenberg refused to be in it...
连主演史蒂夫·加顿伯格都演不下去了
...Then we could stand up to a kazoo factory!
那我们也能对抗得了卡祖笛工厂
All right, just remember, Burt, be forceful.
记好了 伯特 拿出威慑力
Ask their name, look 'em in the eye,
问他们的名字 直视他们的眼睛
and stick your chest out.
挺起胸膛
I hope this works.
希望能唬得住
Oh, trust me, it will.
相信我 可以的
I read it on the back flap of
我在《如何战胜朋友及影响他人》
how to win friends and influence people.
那本书的封底读到的
Excuse me, what's your name?
你好 敢问大名
Kelly.
凯莉
Well, Kelly,
凯莉
we have some serious issues to discuss
关于你们公♥司♥生意经营上
with how your company conducts its business.
我们有一些严肃的问题要跟你们商讨
Yes, we do, Kelly.
确实如此 凯莉
I'm just in personnel.
我只是负责人事的
You're gonna want to talk to Mr. Gunderson.
你们应该去找冈德森先生
He's the top guy around here.
他是这儿的负责人
Around the corner,
就在那个角落
past the second set of elevators.
第二个电梯后面
Okay.
好
Have a nice day.
祝一天愉快
Mr. Gunderson...
冈德森先生
We need to talk to you about...
我们要跟你谈谈
Who the hell are you?
你们是干嘛的
Kelly from personnel sent us.
人事部的凯莉让我们过来
Right. The new hires.
知道了 新来的员工
You're early, I like that.
来得真早 我喜欢
What fantastic resumes.
简历很出众嘛
Uh... U. Penn?
宾大毕业的
I pen, I pencil.
我用钢笔 也用铅笔
Whatever it takes.
不管是什么都行
I love the Ivy League sense of humor.
我喜欢你们这些常春藤联盟学生的幽默感
I'm gonna grab your key cards
我去帮你们拿钥匙卡
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表