剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Yet another job I suck at.
又没做好
Frank, what's wrong?
弗兰克 你怎么了
And can I have that roast beef?
还有那个烤牛肉能给我吗
The Russians.
都怪那群俄♥国♥佬
They take your food,
他们抢走了你的食物
they're gonna take Barney's trophy,
还会夺走属于巴尼的胜利
and they took my Shelley.
连我的雪莉都不放过
You and Shelley are a thing?
你和雪莉是一对
It's the age-old romantic story.
这是个古老的爱情故事
Boy wearing baby mask meets girl wearing horse-head mask.
戴婴儿脸面具的男孩邂逅了戴马头面具的女孩
And then girl's mask comes off,
而当女孩摘掉面具时
and boy doesn't have the guts
男孩却没有勇气
to tell her how he really feels about her.
表达自己的爱慕之情
We've all seen it a million times.
这种事情屡见不鲜
Maybe she'd be happy if she knew it was you.
如果知道是你 她说不定会开心
Come on, Burt.
得了吧 伯特
The second most beautiful girl in Natesville
纳什维尔排名第二的美女
doesn't want the third hottest guy in Natesville.
怎么会看上排名第三的帅哥
It doesn't work that way, man.
这不合理 哥们
If we won the grocery games, maybe I'd have a shot with her.
如果比赛获胜 我和她可能还有希望
Maybe your team will win.
说不定你们赢了呢
Not a chance.
不可能
We're gonna lose,
我们会输
and I'm gonna lose the one thing I care about.
我也会失去我的唯一
23. Tighten those butt cheeks, Sabrina. 24.
23 收紧臀部 塞布丽娜 24
I quit.
我不干了
Oh, my god! Thank god.
妈妈咪呀 真是太好了
Now I can finally quit, too.
我终于也可以退出了
Oh, me, too.
我也退出
No offense, Frank, but I only did this
不是针对你弗兰克 但我加入
because I didn't want to seem lamer than you.
完全是因为不想比你还怂
Nobody's quitting.
都不许退出
Oh, crap.
我擦
I'm joining the team, and we're gonna win this thing.
我要参战 我们会赢的
Oh. Thanks, Burt.
谢谢你 伯特
I'm not doing it for you, Barney.
我可不是为了你 巴尼
I'm doing it for love.
我是为爱而战
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
Not your love, Virginia.
不是为你的爱 维吉妮亚
Frank's love.
是弗兰克的爱
The team U.S.A had their ringer on board,
美国队的替补队员上场
Team captain Barney Hughes devised a strategy for victory.
队长巴尼·休斯设计了一个夺冠策略
We have a competition to win, and we're gonna do that
我们要赢 而我们的策略
by having Burt run the whole relay by himself.
就是伯特独自完成接力赛
I'll run the first three legs,
我来完成前三项
but Frank's pulling up the rear.
剩下的弗兰克接替
Me? No. I'm the worst one we've got.
我吗 不行 我实力最差
Look, Shelley needs to see you as a winner.
你得让雪莉看到你赢
But the last leg is the deli platter,
但最后一项是熟食拼盘
and I'm horrible at the slicer.
而我对切片机束手无策
Don't worry. I'll give you such a huge lead,
别担心 我会比对手快很多
you'll have time to win the race and tell Shelley you love her
等你比完赛向雪莉表白时
before the other team is even finished.
另一对还没完成呢
What looked like a grocery games disaster
一度失去参赛资格
when the American team was disqualified
可能一败涂地的美国队
is now set to be one of the most exciting contests to date.
成为了迄今最强的竞争队伍
I'd hit that.
老头真可口
Let the games begin.
游戏正式开始
Both teams are playing for love of their country.
两队都为国家的荣誉而战
But one participant is playing for the country of love.
只有一位选手是为爱而战
While Sergei uses the traditional technique
塞奇还在用传统♥战♥术
of gathering all five carts,
集中五个推车
Burt uses a single-cart strategy
伯特却选择各个击破
never before seen in competition.
让大家眼前一亮
Can-stacking is usually a tedious event
摆罐头通常比较无趣
where individual cans
因为要把一个个罐头
are removed from cases and placed on a shelf.
从纸盒中取出 然后摆上货架
They say that by the last case,
具说摆到最后
each can feels like it weighs a thousand pounds.
一盒罐头会感觉有千磅重
What the hell is he doing?
他在干嘛
You told him he has to take the cans out of the boxes, right?
你告诉过他要把罐头拿出来吧
I tried to,
我试过了
but every time i said the word "cans," he giggled.
但每次一说到罐头 他就咯咯笑
But while everyone thought
大家都以为
Burt was leaving the cans in the box,
伯特要把罐头留在盒子里
he was actually thinking outside the box.
其实他跳出了传统的框框
After shattering the world record
在摆罐头一关中
in the can-stacking competition,
打破世界纪录后
Burt is on his way to bagging the championship.
伯特继续将冠军收入囊中
As Burt finishes the third leg of the relay,
当伯特完成接力赛第三项时
the Russian team has barely begun stacking cans.
俄♥国♥队才刚开始摆罐头
Go, Frank!
弗兰克加油
Oh, good lord!
我勒个去
Use the slicer, you wimp!
用切片机 懦夫
As Frank meticulously moves from salami to pressed ham,
弗兰克慢条斯理地切完腊肠 拿起火腿
his teammates offer words of encouragement.
他的队友为他加油打气
That's enough ham, Frank!
火腿够多了 弗兰克
Cut the cheese!
快去切奶酪
What's the matter, baby face?
怎么了 婴儿脸
You afraid of big, bad deli-slicer, huh?
你怕邪恶的切片机吗
No.
才不是呢
Overcoming his fear,
莫罗拉战胜恐惧
Marolla puts his heart and his fingers on the line.
让心和手指悬于一线
Marolla's gonna slice!
莫罗拉要用切片机了
Marolla's gonna slice!
他要用切片机了
Yes!
太好了
Facing certain defeat,
失败将成定局
Maxim resorts to an age-old Russian tactic-- cheating.
马克西姆动用了古老的民族战略 作弊
I knew I'd heard that sneeze before.
我绝对听过那个喷嚏声
Hurry, Frank. He's right behind you!
弗兰克 快点 他要超过你了
So close.
差一点
We were so close.
就差那么一点
You're the baby-head?
你就是那个婴儿脸
Yeah.
是
I know you're probably disappointed.
你大概很失望吧
I was hoping if we won, maybe...
我本想如果我们赢了 也许
You son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
What's that for?
你打我♥干♥嘛
That's for not video-chatting with me
因为我摘掉面具后
when I took off my mask, and for making me feel ugly.
你就不和我聊天了 害我觉得自己很丑
Ugly?
丑
You're beautiful.
你美翻了
I've always wanted to ask you out. I was just...
我一直想约你 可是
The thought of it terrified me.
但一想到这我就觉得害怕
You're like a deli-slicer with boobs.
你就像有咪♥咪♥的切片机
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
这是我听过最美的赞扬了
You guys tried real hard, and you showed a lot of heart,
你们非常努力 而且热情高涨
but you managed to suck just enough to lose.
可惜实力太差 必输无疑
Who do we appreciate?
我们该感谢谁
U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!
美国队 美国队 美国队
Yeah, well, you can take your crummy cheer and your stupid trophy
把你们肮脏的欢呼和愚蠢的奖杯
and stick 'em where the sun don't shine.
收进阳光照不到的角落吧
Yeah, and then, you can put 'em up your butts.
还可以把它们塞进屁♥眼♥里
And with that,
于是
team U.S.A. celebrated like champions,
美国队表现得虽败犹荣
because this is America, home of the moral victory.
因为这就是美国 精神胜利之乡
Coming up next on the Supermarket Channel,
超♥市♥频道节目预告
Tyler Perry's i ain't got no coupon.
泰勒·佩里主持的《我没有优♥惠♥券》
Team U.S.A.
美国队万岁
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表