剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Just picture your dad in his underwear.
想象一下你爹只穿内♥裤♥的样子
Burt, I've never met the man.
伯特 关键是我不认识他
I don't know what sort of underwear he wears.
不知道他穿啥样的内♥裤♥啊
No, I'm sorry, no, uh...
不好意思
no housekeeping or lawn care today.
我今天不需要家政服务 也不用修理草坪
Assuming that's what you do.
一看就知道你们是干这行的
Cut the crap. I know who you are
少废话 别以为我不知道你是谁
and I know what you've been doing all these years,
我还知道你这么多年来干的那些鬼事
and it needs to stop.
赶紧给我收手
Stay away from my family... Okay.
离我家人远点 好
...and delete all those creepy pictures of us.
把偷♥拍♥我们的照片删干净
And then I want you to go away
然后有多远滚多远
and never come near us again.
别再阴魂不散了
Right after you tell me
不过你先告诉我
what possible reason a person could have
为什么一个人能够
to abandon his precious baby girl.
如此狠心抛弃自己年幼的宝贝女儿
I'm gay.
因为我是基佬
I'm confused.
我晕
So was I, back then.
我当年就是同性恋了
You see, it all started backstage
一切都发生在后台
after a dinner theater performance of Pippin.
那晚在餐厅剧院有一场《皮蓬》
I played Pippin,
我演皮蓬
local critic said I was "mesmerizing."
当地的评论家都盛赞我的表演可谓精彩绝伦
After the cast party,
庆功宴后
your mom, me, and a bottle of apple wine--
一瓶苹果酒把我和你妈都给放倒了
we, made our way into the prop closet.
于是我们晕头转向地进了道具室
Virginia, that's probably where you get
维吉妮亚 这也许可以解释
your love of fruit-based alcohol.
为什么你这么喜欢喝果酒
Pretending to enjoy sex with a woman
假装非常享受与那姑娘滚床单
was perhaps my second great performance that evening.
是我那晚的第二场精彩演出
Your mom got pregnant,
一不小心就当上爹了
and I got...
而我
I got the guts to admit that I am gay.
我大大方方地出了柜
I wanted to stay,
我也不想走
but no, the-the people of Natesville in 1973,
但1973年的纳什维尔
they did not want to be associated with, "my kind."
没有我的容身之地
That's what Maw Maw was talking about.
这就是曾奶奶生气的原因
She hates you.
她恨死你了
Yeah, Paw Paw wasn't so thrilled either.
是啊 曾爷爷也不怎么高兴
You ever tried dodging buckshot
你有没有尝过穿着羊绒喇叭裤
in cashmere bell-bottoms?
躲避大铅弹的滋味
I can only imagine.
想想都痛苦
I did it in jean shorts and that wasn't easy.
我曾穿着牛仔短裤尝试过 已经很不易了
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
It wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
Was my fault.
是我不好
I didn't want you to grow up
我不希望你在成长的过程中
with the stigma of having a gay father.
总是被人嘲笑有一个基佬爸爸
I can only hope you'll forgive me.
我只能请求你的原谅
Daddy!
爹地
Once my mom understood why her dad had left,
当老妈弄清楚 她爸当年为何要离开后
it was hard to stay mad at him.
她就没法再对他生气了
And they both wanted to make up for lost time
他们也都想追回
doing all those father-daughter things they missed out on.
曾经错过的父女时光
Vos mamelons sont comme des roues de Brie.
你的奶♥子♥就和布里的车轮一样大[法语]
He said...
他说...
What'd he say?
他说了啥
I was really looking forward to taco night.
我还指望今晚能吃上墨西哥肉卷呢
Oh, come on, Burt.
别这样 伯特
Your palate is so pedestrian.
你的味蕾也太单调了
Why don't you try something new?
何不尝试点新鲜事物呢
Sushi is the taco of the Far East.
寿司不就是远东的墨西哥卷
Now, look.
你看啊
You've got your protein,
这里面富含蛋白质
you've got your rice,
和碳水化合物
and instead of a corn tortilla,
都用不着玉米饼
it's all wrapped
光一片海苔
in a delicious piece of mori.
便将美味与营养尽裹
If you ignore-i what it's made of, it tastes p pretty good.
如果忽略它的制♥作♥食材的话 那就好吃多了
How is that sea urchin, Burt?
海胆怎么样 伯特
It's like the ocean sneezed in my mouth.
就好像大海在我嘴里打了个喷嚏
You know, all those years I've been following you guys around with a camera,
这么多年来 我背着相机跟踪你们时
and I feel like I've just walked
多么渴望自己能走上来
right into the picture.
成为那画面中的一份子
You know, we should have a family photo.
我们应该拍张全家福
I love family photos. With a theme.
我最爱拍全家福了 必须有主题
I love family photos with themes!
带主题的全家福什么的最喜欢了
This is amazing.
太棒了
I love costumes.
我最爱角色扮演了
Oh, boy, do I have a parade
亲爱的 我是否有幸
to take you to next summer.
将你永远留在这一刻
This is gonna be the best family photo ever.
这肯定会是有史以来最漂亮的全家福
Virginia, I gotta talk to you.
维吉妮亚 我得和你谈谈
Isn't this the cat's pajamas?
超适合我的是不是
Yes.
是啊
But only because I think cat's pajamas are stupid.
你就把自己的快乐建立在别人的丑态上
I look like an idiot
你♥爸♥爸给我挑的这身
in this thing your dad picked out.
穿起来就像个白♥痴♥
Oh, come on, Burt.
别这样 伯特
This is fun.
多好玩啊
No, it's not fun.
不 不好玩
Nothing's been fun since Arnold showed up.
阿诺德一来就没什么好事
Are you jealous
你是在吃醋吗
because I'm spending time with my dad?
就因为我总是和爸爸在一起
No. But I just know that
不是 但我知道
he doesn't like the way I act
他看不惯我的行为作风
or what I say or what I like to eat.
话不投机 饭也吃不到一块儿
He doesn't like anything about me.
他对我简直百般挑剔
So what do you want me to do?
那你希望我怎么做
He's my father.
他是我爸爸啊
Am I supposed to not see him anymore?
我以后都不能见他了吗
I didn't say that.
我不是这个意思
I just would like him to go away and never come back.
我只是希望他能离开 再也不要出现
He makes me uncomfortable, Virginia.
他让我觉得很不舒服 维吉妮亚
He's just too different than us.
他跟我们不是一类人
Wish I could say I was surprised
听到这里的人
to hear that kind of intolerance
说出这样的话
from someone in this town.
还真是意料之中
He's right behind me, isn't he?
他就在我身后 是不是
Burt, that only works if he hasn't said anything.
伯特 这话要在人家还没开口之前就问
Sorry to be so different from you, Burt.
很抱歉我跟你不是一类人 伯特
Obviously your husband doesn't approve of my lifestyle.
显然你老公不赞同我的生活方式
No, no. Honestly, I didn't mean that.
不 不 那不是我的真实想法
It's just that everything you like to do
只是你喜欢的一切
makes me uncomfortable or sick.
让我觉得难受不适
Trying to be a part of your life was clearly a mistake.
看来想要融入你的生活是大错特错了
I'm not one for melodrama, so...
我不适合演情景喜剧
good-bye forever.
永别了
Burt...
伯特
I just got my dad back,
我们刚刚父女重聚
and now you drove him away.
你就把他赶走了
I can fix this.
我能处理好的
Like when I broke your favorite mug.
还记得那次我打碎了你最爱的茶杯吗
The mug that makes me dizzy every time I drink from it?
就是那个每次喝水 我都会头晕目眩的茶杯吗
Good point.
没错
I promise I will not use the same toxic glue
我保证 这次绝不用劣质有毒胶水
to fix your dad.
来修复我和你♥爸♥爸的关系
Dad felt so bad about what happened with Grandpa Arnold
老爸因为阿诺德外公的事很内疚
that he not only posed for the family picture,
所以他不仅在全家福中出镜凹造型
he decided to throw a party
还决定为此举办一个聚会
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表