剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
that previously was beyond our reach.
曾经我们无法企及的生活方式
How did we do it, Burt?
我们怎么办到的 伯特
Through barter. Oh.
通过以物换物
In fact, after only a few hours of lawn work,
事实是 我仅仅修了几个小时的草坪
I was able to trade for something that was heretofore
就可以交换到一个
only available to tycoons and walruses.
迄今为止只有富豪跟海象可以享用的东西
What is it?
是什么呢
Well, look under your chairs and find out!
好吧 答案就在你们的椅子下
Is that a lobster?
这不是龙虾吗
That's right.
正是
You get a lobster!
龙虾归你了
You get a lobster!
快把龙虾带回家吧
You get a lobster!
你也得到了一只龙虾
No!
痛
Make it stop!
帮我弄掉它
Sorry about the paper towel.
抱歉我只能用纸巾
I don't believe in gauze.
因为我不相信纱布
The thing we're trying to say is,
我们想说的是
I was able to trade for all these lobsters
之所以我能交换到这么多龙虾
because we cut out the middleman.
是因为我们跳过了中间商
I didn't have to pay the delivery guy,
我不用付钱给送货的
or the claw-rubberbanderer guy.
也不用付钱给在龙虾鳌上套橡胶圈的
Sorry again, Barb.
真心对不住 巴布
And we're inviting you to do the same thing,
我们正邀请你们做一样的事情
and not just with us, but with each other.
不仅仅是跟我们 是跟大家所有人
Because the more people that are involved,
因为越多的人参与其中
the more people benefit.
越多人获利
And again, this is not a pyramid scheme.
再提醒一下 这不是在搞"金字塔骗局"
Although if you make pyramids,
就算你是干这行的
you're welcome to join our scheme.
我们一样欢迎你入局
Uh, I mean, system.
我是说加入体系
So, are you saying
那你的意思是
I can trade Old Lady Stevens lobsters
我可以用龙虾跟史蒂文斯老太太
for a crocheted suit in a 42 slim?
换一套42码的修身针织套装
Oh, honey, that's not gonna work.
噢 孩子 这肯定行不通
I'm allergic to crustaceans.
我对龙虾过敏的
That's easy.
这很简单
I mow your lawn,
我替你修草坪
you give Tyler the suit,
你给泰勒针织套装
Tyler gives me the lobsters.
泰勒给我龙虾
Again,
另外
I can't stress enough,
我再强调一遍
this is not a pyramid scheme.
这不是"金字塔骗局"
And Clara Barton said, "You know what? I will."
克拉拉·巴顿表示同意
And that, I think, covers the origins of first aid.
我想这基本上概述了急救的起源
Oh, I can't believe that took an hour and 45 minutes.
噢 我没想到居然花了1小时45分钟
Oh, well, let's move quickly to choking.
好吧 我们接着说窒息
Now, here are the most common choking hazards.
这些都是最常见的容易噎到的东西
Finally, some food. I'm starving.
总算有吃的了 我饿了
Jimmy? Jimmy? Jimmy?
吉米 吉米 吉米
I think James is really choking!
我想吉米真的噎到了
Okay, nobody panic.
大家不要慌
Has anyone here ever actually done the Heimlich?
有人真的用过海姆利克氏操作法吗
Yes.
我
I've only ever done it with my special body pillow.
人家只在人形枕头上实施过呀
Oh, it's no use. My hands are slipping!
没用 我的手好滑
Damn my vain compulsion to moisturize!
都怪我擦手霜的强迫症
My hands are beautiful, but useless!
我的手很漂亮 但毫无用处
Oh, my God. Jimmy's wife
我的天 吉米的老婆
just saved his life.
刚刚救了吉米
What a wuss!
太弱了吧
Hey, Jimmy, what's next?
吉米 接下来呢
Are you gonna start peeing sitting down?
你要坐下来小便吗
Okay, you know what? Can you just cut it out, Josh?
你可以闭嘴了吗 乔希
Okay, okay, calm down.
好 好 冷静点
They're not gonna kill him. They're jokes,
这又弄不死他 只是玩笑而已
not grapes.
又不是葡萄
I apologize, Jimmy.
对不起 吉米
If I don't laugh along with his jokes,
如果我不跟着笑
he'll start making fun of me again.
他就改取笑我了
As you know, I'm a veritable minefield of mockable traits.
你懂的 我浑身上下确实充满了笑点
It's all right, Frank.
没事的 弗兰克
Yo, Frank, you coming?
弗兰克 你来吗
Yeah. I was just pointing Jimmy towards the sanitary napkins.
马上 我在给吉米指卫生巾的位置
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Hey, you know, I'm not a baby, Sabrina, all right?
我又不是个小孩 塞布丽娜
I-I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好我自己
What was that all about?
这算什么啊
I'm afraid you saved his life,
你救了他的命
but in the process, you may have killed his manhood.
同时也可能扼杀了他的男子气概
Well, he was choking.
他被噎到了
What was I supposed to do?
我还能怎么办
Well, you could have waited for the professionals to show up.
你也可以等专业人士出现
It's not like a few less brain cells
又不是说牺牲一些脑细胞
is gonna cost him a Pulitzer.
会让他少得一个普利策奖
Oh, okay, so, I should just wait for him
好吧 那我下次就看着他在大伙面前噎到
to choke in public again, and then not save him?
不去救他咯
Oh, that could take days,
那可得过段时间了
and I don't think he's got that kind of time.
但我觉得他撑不到那时候
You've got to help him get his masculinity back.
你得帮他把他的男子气概找回来
How am I supposed to do that?
我该怎么帮
Why are you asking me?
你问我♥干♥嘛
I have two mothers, no wife,
我有两个妈妈 没有老婆
and those scouts who used to beat me up... were girls.
而且曾经狂殴我的童子军还都是妹子
We've got a problem, Burt.
我们有麻烦了 伯特
I gave Barb a lobster, but she only massaged
我给了巴布一只龙虾 但她只帮我
the left side of my body.
按♥摩♥左半边的身体
It only took me one to realize I don't really like lobster.
我尝一口就知道自己根本不爱吃龙虾
Turns out, I just really like melted butter.
我只喜欢溶化的黄油
But now my left side is relaxed,
但现在我的左半边很爽
and my right side is tense as hell.
而右半边的肌肉却紧得难受
Okay, we can figure this out.
好吧 我们想想怎么办
Burt, look at this.
伯特 看看这个
I totally get it.
我明白
You're a mechanic with a spare tire.
你是一个套着备用轮胎的技工
Apparently, an oil change
很明显 现在一瓶油
is only worth half a sweater now.
只够换半件毛衣
Knitting a sweater takes a long time.
织毛衣很花时间的
Just be happy it covers your man boobs.
你最好庆幸它可以盖得到你的胸部
At least they're not bouncing off my knees,
至少它们没有下垂到我的膝盖
you useless bag of wrinkles.
你这个没用的老太婆
We can work this out.
我们能解决这些问题的
First, Phil, apologize to your mother.
首先 菲尔 跟你妈道歉
Unfortunately, there were more than a few people
不幸的是 越来越多人
that had a problem with Mom and Dad's plan.
在爸爸妈妈的计划上出了状况
So they brought everyone together
所以他们聚集所有人
and tried to figure things out.
来解决他们的问题
Okay, so if Tyler gives two lobsters to Barb,
如果泰勒给了巴布两只龙虾
and Barb gives a third of a massage to Dr. Conway,
巴布给康威医生做三分之一疗程的按♥摩♥
and Dr. Conway cleans four of Pam,
然后康威医生再为预言家帕姆
the fortune teller's teeth...
洗四颗牙
Right, and she gives half
没错 然后帕姆
of next week's lottery numbers to Phil,
再告诉菲尔下周彩票号♥码的一半
Phil fixes Syrup Sam's truck
菲尔去为糖浆山姆修车
in exchange for six pancakes
以交换六块煎饼
worth of syrup to Old Lady Stevens.
等值于山姆给史蒂文斯老太太的枫糖浆
Who makes a crocheted hat for...
而老太太要织帽子给...
Wait. Who needs a crocheted hat?
等等 谁要针织帽子来着
Our micro economic group may be experiencing a Hat Bubble.
我们的微经济组织可能遭遇了"帽子泡沫"
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表