剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
with the tag on the back of my shirt by nodding like...
借助衣服后面的标签来挠痒痒
Yeah, I wasn't nodding either.
是啊 我也不是在点头
One of my favorite songs just...
我最爱的一首歌♥
came on in my head, and I was just bopping along to it.
在我脑子里回响 所以我就跟着节奏在点头
**Get it, get it, get it, get it, pull my taffy, boys*
*拿来 拿来 拿来 拿来 撕开我的太妃糖 兄弟们
**Pull my taffy, boys*
*撕开我的太妃糖 兄弟们
Don't you think we need a reason to hold our heads high?
你们不觉得我们需要一个让我们抬头挺胸的理由吗
Besides being the only town
除了是美国境内
in the United States to surrender to the Japanese
唯一一个在珍珠港事件之后
the day after Pearl Harbor?
向日本人投降的城镇
Sometimes I think if I concentrate hard enough,
有时候我在想 如果我精力足够集中
I can make the clock go faster.
我就能让时间走快点
And what about the kids?
那孩子们怎么办
We could do it for the kids,
我们可以为了孩子们去做
the future of Natesville.
他们是纳什维尔的未来
I looked like I was agreeing,
看起来我好像是赞同的
but sometimes when I'm bored, I pretend I'm a pez dispenser.
但我很无聊时 就想象自己是个糖果盒
We're the town that voted to make our official bird
是这个小镇投票把镇鸟
the middle finger.
定为中指[中指又有小鸡鸡的意思]
Well, winning this would be
赢了这次比赛
like giving a middle finger to the world.
就好比向全世界竖中指
I didn't even hear what she was saying.
我都没听到她在说什么
It's just when she gets behind something,
当她开始支持一件事情
she gets so passionate and hot.
她就变得激♥情♥四射 性感迷人
That year she got behind Ruben Studdard on idol,
那年她支持美偶的鲁本·史坦德
we had so much sex it was crazy.
我们做了好多次爱 太疯狂了
Aren't you sick of being laughed at?
你们难道还没受够嘲笑吗
Virginia's speech may have been falling on deaf ears,
大家可能都对维吉妮亚的演讲充耳不闻
but someone else's ears were being filled with sweet nothings.
但有人听到的却全是甜言蜜语的废话
Oh, I feel so sorry for this puny American cucumber.
我好同情这根瘦小的美国黄瓜
It's so small it could not satisfy anyone's appetite for anything.
实在太小了 根本谁都满足不了
In Russia, cucumbers are much bigger.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 黄瓜要大得多
I'm not big on vegetables, so...
我对蔬菜没什么爱 所以
I hope you're talking about penises.
我希望你说的是阴♥茎♥
Of course I was.
当然是在说阴♥茎♥了
So who's in?
谁要加入
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew you were all just nodding for your own personal reasons.
我知道你们都是因为各自的原因在点头
I'm in.
我加入
Just like Rebecca never gave up on her ex-husband Paul
就像丹尼尔·斯蒂尔《心里的事》里的瑞贝卡
in Danielle Steel's Matters of the Heart,
从未放弃她的前夫保罗
I'm not giving up on America.
我也不会放弃美国
Never thought I'd say this...
从没想过我会这样说
But Frank here's my guy.
但弗兰克真是我的好朋友
Who else is with us?
还有谁要加入我们
Well, after Frank volunteered, we kind of had to.
弗兰克自愿加入后 我们也不得不去了
I mean, he is officially the laziest guy in the store.
他是店里公认最懒惰的家伙
Barney does superlatives in the annual Howdy's yearbook.
巴尼在毫迪年鉴上还大篇幅强调来着
At first I was scared to do this,
刚开始我很怕
but the more I thought about it, I realized
但我越想越意识到
I don't have a fancy, glamorous life.
我根本没有什么奇幻 璀璨的人生
I work in a grocery store.
我在杂货店工作
I'm sick of getting my glory piece by piece.
受够了获得点滴般荣誉
I want my glory whole!
我要完整的荣誉
Can this ragtag group of underdogs
这群不被看好的乌合之众
really take on the Russian superstars?
真的能对付得了俄♥罗♥斯♥的巨星吗
Find out after these messages.
几则消息之后立刻揭晓
Then at 8:30,
接下来8:30
stay tuned for Sample Ladies After Dark.
锁定《女推销员夜间秀》
This week,
本周看点
a fat guy gets busted for taking more than his share of cheese cubes.
肥男多拿奶酪被抓现行
With only one day to prepare,
只有一天的准备时间了
and half of that spent buying matching sweat suits,
美国队用半天时间统一了服装
team U.S.A. embarks on a series
然后跟随快节奏音乐
of nontraditional training exercises set to up-tempo music.
开始了一系列非常规训练
Go.
开始
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Use the slicer.
用切片机啊
On his deathbed,
祖父临死前
I shook my grandfather's thumb-less hand
我握住他失去大拇指的手
and promised him I'd be the first Marolla
发誓成为莫罗拉家第一个
to die with ten fingers.
至死保持十指完整的人
But, Frank, it's gonna take an hour to fill the platter.
但这样装盘要花一个小时 弗兰克
I'll tell you what I tell the customers:
我对顾客也是这么说的
you can have it fast or you can have it finger-free.
速度和手指不可兼得
While the team is busy training, food lines are forming.
紧张训练的同时 等待的队伍也越来越长
Some citizens of Natesville,
一些纳什维尔人
used to a heavy diet of processed lunch meat,
日常饮食以切好的午餐肉为主
begin to lose their cool.
他们等得不耐烦了
Who do you got to sleep with in this place
你和谁有一腿
to get a half a pound of olive loaf?!
才能弄到半磅橄榄肉饼
Hey, that-that's a health code v...
你违反了健康条...
He's a natural.
这孩子是个天才
After being lost in the darkness for so long,
在黑暗中摸索了这么久
the team sees a ray of light.
美国队终于看到一线希望
Why didn't you tell me Burt could do all this?
你怎么不告诉我伯特会这些
I didn't know.
我也才知道
Wait!
等等
Burt, you're the best pure grocer I've ever seen.
伯特 你是我见过最棒的杂货店员
Please join us.
请务必加入我们
We need you to save our team.
我们队就靠你了
Sorry, Barney.
抱歉 巴尼
I don't do things that make me look foolish.
自黑什么的我才不干呢
After a brief investigation,
稍作调查后
the Supermarket Channel finds the reason for Burt's reluctance.
超♥市♥频道找到了伯特不愿参赛的原因
I knew it was only a matter of time before this came out.
我知道迟早会被发现的
What did you find, the pictures?
你们找到了照片 是吗
Yeah, I used to work at Howdy's.
对 我曾经是毫迪的员工
I worked there long before Barney ever did.
我的资格比巴尼老得多
It was simple-- hours were good,
工作很轻松 时薪高
beer was easy to steal.
啤酒随便顺回家
It was all gravy
我赚足了油水
till Free Balloon Day.
直到免费气球日
One kid let his balloon slip away.
一个孩子气球没抓牢
The string was hanging there, just out of reach.
线在半空中摇晃 孩子够不着
I couldn't stand to see a kid lose something he loved so much,
我不能眼睁睁地看一个孩子痛失所爱
so I pulled a shopping cart over
所以我拉过一辆购物车
and climbed on so I could get it down.
爬上去够气球
The cart shifted.
购物车滑了一下
The cart shifted.
它滑了一下
This is Dave Davidson reporting from Howdy's Market
戴夫·戴维森在免费气球日
on Free Balloon Day.
从毫迪超♥市♥发回报道
But this day of inflated expectations
这个充斥着膨胀气体的节日
has ended in tragedy for one unlucky stock boy,
是一个小货员的倒霉日
and pure joy for the rest of us because it is...
却给大家带来了无限欢乐 因为
it's hilarious.
实在是太好笑了
Stop laughing at me.
不许笑我
Stop laughing at me!
不许笑我
The cart shifted.
购物车滑了一下
Stop laughing at me! I'm stuck!
不许笑我 我被卡住了
Back to you, Stu.
下面交给你 斯图
The firemen had to use the jaws of life to cut me out.
消防员为了解救我 还用上了救生钳
And it was then I promised myself,
从那时起 我就暗自决定
I would never be laughed at in a grocery store again.
不在杂货店闹第二次笑话
Never.
决不
With little hope of victory,
由于获胜希望渺茫
spirits were at an all-time low.
队员的士气再创新低
Hey, Frank.
弗兰克
You know the front door of the store is locked?
你知道前门锁上了吗
I was supposed to unlock it.
我本来是负责开门的
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表