剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
massage always leads to sex.
按♥摩♥后就会想滚床单
That's why I can't believe
那就是我不敢相信
they have those chairs in the mall.
商场里面放了那么多按♥摩♥椅的原因
We can't just sit back and let this happen.
我们不能坐视不管
We gotta get in there
必须行动起来
and shake up Jimmy and Sabrina's foundation.
动摇吉米跟塞布丽娜的根基
Are you doing one of your crazy plans
你们就打算丢下我 自己玩角色扮演
where you dress up in costumes and leave me out of it?
开始你们疯狂的计划吗
No, Maw Maw.
不 曾奶奶
But if it turns into one of those,
但如果事情发展到要角色扮演的程度
we'll let you know.
我们会通知你的
This is perfect.
太完美了
When they can't have coffee in the morning,
如果他们早上没法喝咖啡的话
they are gonna be delirious.
他们肯定会发神经的
And then when they can't find
当他们找不到
their remotes or their cell phones,
他们的遥控器或手♥机♥时
they're gonna be going at it like rabbits.
他们就会急成傻♥逼♥了
What'd you do?
你干了什么
I lowered the setting on the water pressure regulator.
我调低了调压器的水压设置
It's gonna drive Jimmy crazy
这会让吉米发疯的
when he can't get the shampoo out of his hair.
他头发上抹的洗发液冲不下来
When he runs out of the shower all stressed,
等他紧张兮兮地冲出浴室时
he's gonna already be naked!
已经是赤身裸体了
You're such a genius!
你真是个天才
What's that?
那是什么声音
I don't know.
我不知道
What is happening?!
发生什么事了
Tsunami!
海啸啦
Did you lower the pressure...
你是把压力调小了
or raise it?
还是增大了
Lefty loosey...
往左是拧松
righty tighty...
往右是拧紧
Wait, is that from my perspective
等等 这个左右是从我的角度看
or the pipe's perspective?
还是从管道的角度看
Okay! Jimmy...
好了 吉米
just calm down.
冷静
We just need to find the valve to shut off the water.
我们只要找到阀门关掉水就好了
Are you sure that this isn't poop water?
你确定这不是粪水吗
It's in my mouth!
都喷进我嘴里了
Thanks for letting us crash here tonight.
谢谢你们今晚收留我们
Of course.
当然了
You can stay here any time.
你们想什么时候来都可以
Well... but don't get too comfortable.
但 不要睡得太舒服
We just threw out our carbon monoxide detector
我们刚刚扔掉了一氧化碳感测器
'cause it was beeping too much.
因为它老是叫个不停
And, uh... we're having
而且 我们家还有
a bit of a poisonous spider problem. Yes.
毒蜘蛛的问题 没错
Uh, try not to snore when you sleep,
睡觉时不要打呼噜
'cause they take that as a sign of aggression.
它们会以为你们这是挑衅它
So...
嗯
your wall exploded?
你们家的墙炸开了吗
Talk about stressful.
压力可真够大的
If I was you, I'd be afraid of walls the rest of my life.
如果我是你们 我下半辈子都会害怕墙了
I'd be clinging to Virginia.
我会整天粘着维吉妮亚
Honestly, it's really not as big of a deal as it sounds like.
老实说 其实真的没什么大不了的
Yeah, it was just a burst water main.
是啊 只不过是总水管炸裂了嘛
We just kind of assessed the damage,
我们评估了一下受灾状况
made a little to-do list.
列了个待办事项清单
And we saw that the problem, uh,
我们觉得这个问题
wasn't that big of a deal.
并没什么大不了的
It wasn't?
没什么吗
What about the water damage?
那水带来的损害呢
Water turns to mold,
水会滋生霉菌
mold turns to asbestos,
霉菌会变成石棉
asbestos turns to lead.
石棉会变成铅
You know, we've got insurance, so we're gonna be fine.
我们有保险 所以会没事的
Sabrina, did you buy that insurance?
塞布丽娜 那保险是你买♥♥的吗
Jimmy says you spend too much money.
吉米说你花钱太多
What do you think about Jimmy's big mouth, Sabrina?
你对吉米的大嘴有何看法 塞布丽娜
We actually got a very good deal on our insurance, so...
我们的保险条款非常好 所以
Yeah, yeah. I rarely say this, but, uh...
是啊 是啊 我很少说这种话
thank God for Wyatt.
多亏了怀特
Wyatt?
怀特
Oh, that hot piece of ass Sabrina used to sleep with
就是以前跟塞布丽娜上♥床♥的性感男神吗
before she settled for this sack of mashed potatoes?
可惜她后来嫁给了这个呆头瓜
Maw Maw... I told you,
曾奶奶 我跟你说了
we're not doing costumes this time.
我们这次不玩角色扮演
Anyway...
总之
back when Wyatt and I were together,
之前我和怀特还在一起的时候
his dad got my family a really good deal
为了感动我 他老爸帮我家搞到了一份
on homeowner's insurance just to impress me.
十分优♥惠♥的房♥屋保险合同
I'm gonna hit the hay.
我要上♥床♥睡觉了
Yeah, I'm gonna call it, too.
好吧 我也要说晚安了
You're sleeping out here?
你要在这儿睡吗
Why don't you let Hope sleep with us
你干嘛不让喜旺和我们睡
and you can go sleep in the bedroom with Sabrina?
然后你去卧室和塞布丽娜一起睡
Your wife.
那可是你老婆
And lover.
你爱的姑娘
In that little twin bed?
在那张小床上吗
We'd be right on top of each other.
那我们只能叠在对方身上睡了
On top of your wife.
趴在你老婆 你爱人身上
And lover.
不也很好吗
It's been a crazy night.
今晚真够疯狂的
We should just get some sleep.
我们还是快点睡吧
It's worse than we thought.
情况比我们想象的还要糟
They're not even sleeping in the same bed.
他们甚至都不睡在同一张床上
He's sleeping on the couch.
他睡在沙发上呢
All this security is driving them apart.
安全感让他们日渐疏离彼此
I mean, insurance?
你听听 保险
Have you ever heard of anything so irresponsible?
你听过如此不负责的东西吗
I know.
我懂的
Sometimes I feel closest to you when things suck the most.
生活一团糟时 我感觉我俩的心连得更紧
Exactly. Stability is the enemy.
就是啊 稳定的生活是最大的敌人
We need to shake them up on a deeper level.
我们必须更深层地动摇他们的安稳生活
A body in the ocean tends to remain in the ocean.
海洋中的尸体 会一直留在海洋中不动
What do we do?
我们该怎么做
It has to be something they don't have insurance for.
必须破坏点他们没买♥♥保险的东西
What if we crash their car?
不如撞烂他们的车吧
No, that won't work.
别 那是不行的
Obama made a law
奥巴马颁布了一项法令
where everybody has to have affordable car insurance.
每个人都必须有可承担范围内的车险
It's called Obama-Car.
那被称作奥巴马车险条例
Well, I'm out.
我不干了
Their world's too big for me.
他们的世界对我来说太大了
But they're not in their world anymore, Burt.
但他们已经走出他们的世界了 伯特
They're in ours.
他们现在进入我们的世界了
Oh, don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我
Your mother's so scared of spiders,
你妈妈太害怕蜘蛛了
she sleeps with a panty ho on her head.
睡觉时头上也要套着个丝♥袜♥
This is all a dream.
这都是梦
Burt!
伯特
I got it.
我拿到了
Sabrina's checkbook.
塞布丽娜的支票簿
Did you take care of Jimmy's wallet?
你搞定吉米的钱包了吗
Yep. Gone.
是的 搞定了
You burned it?
你给烧了吗
Jimmy will have no choice
吉米将走投无路
but to turn to Sabrina for some sweet love and consoling.
只能向塞布丽娜寻求爱和安慰
We're trying to give him stress
我们是要给他适当的压力
that leads to a massage,
让他们互相按♥摩♥
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表