剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Grandma!
奶奶
Oh, it's just Grandma.
没事没事 是奶奶啊
It's okay, it's just Grandma.
没事啦没事啦 是奶奶嘛
I'm sorry, honey.
对不起啊 宝贝
There's nothing to be scared of, I promise.
我保证这没什么好怕的
Except the inevitable march of time.
除了岁月那把杀猪刀
I just forgot you were coming over.
我都忘了你要过来
I really need to start writing things down.
我得开始写备忘了
No, she wasn't supposed to come over.
不是 本来没安排她过来的
Good, 'cause I wasn't about to start writing things down.
太好了 因为我本来也没打算写备忘
Why the special visit? We got a problem.
那是哪阵风把她吹来啦 我们有麻烦了
Jimmy fell asleep at work today.
吉米工作时睡着了
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
Wake up! Jimmy!
快醒来 吉米
I guess Hope's been going into their bed at night.
我想是不是喜旺夜里爬他们床上去了
So I brought her here so Jimmy could go home and take a nap.
所以我把她带过来 好让吉米回家打个盹儿
Hope's been sleeping in their bed?
喜旺睡他们床上
That's gotta put a real damper on the old S-E...
那太妨碍他俩滚床...
Can she spell yet?
她现在知道这个词啥意思了吗
Uh, I don't know.
我哪知道
Better safe than sorry.
还是谨慎为好
Look!
看
Pennies! Pennies!
钱钱 钱钱
They're not having sex.
他们不滚床单了
Trouble in the bedroom
床上的问题
is the number one sign for divorce.
是离婚的头号♥预警
According to Oprah's O magazine, by Oprah.
在奥普拉的《奥》杂♥志♥上看到的 她本人说的
Divorce? You really think it could be that serious?
离婚 你真觉得有那么严重
If they're sleeping with the baby in the room,
如果他们和小孩睡在一个房♥间里的话
it's only a matter of time before Jimmy's just another loser divorcee
吉米迟早会变成一个离过婚的怂货
who's picking up women at the ice cream parlor
成天在肥婆健身馆旁的冰激凌店边
next to the fat ladies' gym.
跟胖妹子搭讪
Oh, we can't have that.
我们得阻止这种事的发生
We've worked too hard to get Sabrina to believe
我们费了好大劲才让塞布丽娜相信
that Jimmy's the best she could do.
吉米就是她能找到的最佳老公
Mmm... I'll tell you how you fix it.
老娘教你们怎么处理
You keep the sex poison here
你们把"床上毒瘤"
as long as you can.
尽量久地留在这里
"Sex poison"?
"床上毒瘤"
That's what I call children.
老娘就是这么称呼小孩的
She's right. Maybe we should keep Hope overnight
她是对的 也许我们应该让喜旺在这过夜
to give Jimmy and Sabrina some alone time. You're right.
好让吉米和塞布丽娜能独处 对
We should.
我们就该这么做
It's what good parents would do.
好爹妈都这么做
Me and my big mouth.
哎呀瞧我这张大嘴巴
Now Paw Paw and I will have to sneak a quickie
今晚我和曾爷爷只能
in the rumble seat tonight.
玩玩快速车震了
So...
说起来
did you and Sabrina enjoy your night alone last night?
你和塞布丽娜昨晚过得怎样
Yeah, it was great.
挺好的啊
I think I tweaked my neck.
我好像扭到脖子了
Sabrina had me doing all sorts of crazy stuff.
塞布丽娜让我做了挺多疯狂的事
Really?
真的吗
Well, with Hope out of the house,
现在喜旺不在家
we could get down to all the dirty stuff on our list.
我们可以把淫♥荡♥[脏乱]表上的事挨个做个遍了
You have a list?
你们还列了表啊
It was exhausting.
我俩筋疲力尽
We did it all.
我们全都做了
You know, I shampooed the carpet for, like, an hour.
我洗我的黑森林[地毯]
She cleaned the chimney.
她清她的桃源洞[烟囱]
It was filthy.
实在是太放浪[脏]了
We were both pretty sore this morning,
今早我们都感觉被榨干了
but, uh, she still had me mulch her flower box.
但她还要让我去护她的小花♥园♥
Yeah, well, next time you guys take Hope,
下次你们把喜旺带走过夜时
I'm gonna oil up her chest in our bedroom.
我还要在卧室里给她精油搓胸
Now you're talking.
终于说到重点了
It takes a while.
要搓[擦]上好一阵呢
She hasn't really taken care of it in years.
她好些年头没怎么保养
It's kind of gross underneath.
有点恶心
Well, still, a chest is a chest.
但毕竟还是咪♥咪♥呀
It is a nice chest.
是个好箱子[好胸]
It's not as old or as beautiful as Maw Maw's.
但不如曾奶奶的那么复古 漂亮
I'm sorry...
等等
when you say "Oil up her chest,"
你刚说的"精油搓胸"
what exactly do you mean?
是什么意思
I mean just get some linseed oil and polish up
我是说只要拿点亚麻籽油擦亮
the antique chest that Sabrina's uncle left us.
塞布丽娜叔叔留给我们的那个古董箱子
Oh... What did you think?
噢 你以为我在说什么
I thought you were talking about
我还以为你在说
you and Sabrina having weird sex,
你和塞布丽娜尝试各种怪异的滚床单方法
and then, briefly, you wanting
然后 简单来说 你想借此
to feel up your great-grandmother.
体会下你曾奶奶的感觉
What? No.
什么 不
We do not have weird sex.
我们不走怪异的滚床单路线
Well, just so you know,
好吧 只是想让你知道
if you were or weren't having weird sex--
无论你们搞不搞怪异的滚床单
or any sex--
或者其他滚床单的花样
you're my son and Sabrina's my daughter
你是我的儿子 塞布丽娜是我的女儿
and I'm always happy to hear about it.
我都很乐意倾听你们诉说这些事的
Dad?
老爸
As far as our sex life is concerned... Yeah?
就我们的性生活而言 什么
...there is nothing to discuss.
没什么好说的
Nothing? Nothing.
没什么 对
Nothing. Nothing?
没什么可说的 没什么
Nothing. They are in trouble.
对 他俩肯定出问题了
They had the whole house to themselves last night,
昨晚他们完全独处
and all they did were chores.
但只是做家务而已
I knew they were in a sex slump.
我知道他们的性趣开始衰退了
Sabrina was wearing shorts the other day,
几天前塞布丽娜穿着短裤
and her thighs looked like she'd been rolling around
她的腿毛多得
on the floor of a barbershop.
就像刚在发廊地板上滚了一圈似的
Those are not the legs
那可不是
of a woman who is sexually active.
性♥欲♥旺盛的女人该有的腿
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
I don't know...
不知道
but we need to shake things up somehow.
但我们总得想法帮帮他们
They inherited that house, and ever since then,
自从他们继承了那栋房♥子后
they've had it way too easy.
他们就过得太舒服了
No landlord,
没有房♥东
no mortgage...
没有贷款
Every young marriage needs a little chaos.
每一对年轻的夫妇都需要点麻烦事
Think about how it was when we started out.
想想当年我们刚在一起时的状况
We didn't even have enough gas money
我们甚至没有足够的钱
for your dirt bike.
给你的小摩托加油
Later, loser!
去你的 怂货
It's okay, sweetie.
没关系 亲爱的
Sometimes we barely knew where our food was gonna come from.
有时候我们甚至不知道我们去哪里弄吃的
I can't eat this now.
我现在不能吃这个
It's covered in mustard diarrhea.
这上面都是芥末 会拉肚子的
And that unstable base
患难见真情 夫妻共难关
is what forced us to hold onto each other even tighter.
我们的感情因此更紧密
Oh, that feels good.
噢 真舒服
Oh, cramp! Cramp! Ooh.
哦 抽筋了 抽筋了 好疼
That feels great. That feels great.
感觉好多了 好多了
Burt, it was uncertainty that kept us together.
伯特 就是那些不安定的因素让我们在一起
Every marriage needs stress.
每段婚姻都需要压力
Stress leads to tension,
压力使人紧张
tension leads to massage,
紧张了就需要按♥摩♥
and no matter what,
不管怎样
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表