剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Yes. Perfect!
太完美啦
Excellent!
超棒的
Well, that puzzle only took four hours.
嗯哼 也才拼了四小时而已
Maybe now they'll finally go home.
现在他们总该回家了吧
Okay, who wants to watch a movie?
谁想看部电影呀
Me, movie!
人家想看
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不行不行不行
Hope, you gotta go to bed, honey,
喜旺宝贝儿 你得去睡觉了
'cause you got school tomorrow.
明天还要上学呢
Come on, please.
求求你啦
Come on, please.
求你了啦
I got Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
我带来了《指环王:王者归来》
"Limited Edition."
还是限♥量♥版呢
Don't you have to go home for Maw Maw?
你们不用回家照看曾奶奶吗
Oh, we didn't tell you.
哦我们还没告诉你
She's with the Dead now.
她现在跟死人混在一起了
What?!
啥
Later on, suckers.
回见 臭屌♥丝
I'm going on a long, strange trip with Syrup Sam.
我要和糖浆山姆走一趟奇异的长途旅行
I'll be back when I'm either grateful or dead.
待到老娘归来时 不是感恩便是死
Okay, you guys do realize that the Grateful Dead broke up, right?
你们知道感恩而死乐队已经解散了对吧
Yeah, but she doesn't know that.
我们知道啊 但奶奶不知道
Come on, this will be great.
求你啦 看电影超棒的
I heard this version has an extra 20 minutes
我听说这个版本里足足多了20分钟
of just watching Hobbits sleep.
就演霍比特人睡觉
Uh... actually, if you guys don't mind, uh...
实在不好意思
we have to get up early.
但我们明天还要早起呢
What for?
去干啥
Spin class.
上转圈圈课
Uh... yeah!
是啊
We've gotten pretty good at it.
我俩现在转圈很厉害的
Well, that is good. Can you go faster?
是还不错 能再快点不
What the hell, guys?
你们这又是干啥
What? We took up finger painting.
咋了 我们画画手指画而已
What's wrong with that?
你有意见吗
Yeah, we don't judge you
我们也没因为你买♥♥了四件一样的T恤
for wearing the same stupid four shirts.
而歧视你丫
Yeah, we get it,
我们懂你
you like pancakes.
你就是喜欢小松饼嘛
Guys, we just got Hope's report card,
我们刚拿到了喜旺的出勤报告
and it says she's been absent 18 times.
她逃了18次课
None of which were excused by us.
没一次是经过我们同意的
Do you know anything about this?
你们知道是咋回事不
No! We stopped caring about report cards
不知道 你上一年级时
when you were in the first grade. Both times.
我们就不鸟那破报告了 这次也是
The school said that you guys have been
学校说你们总是上课上了一半
picking her up in the middle of the day
就去接她
and bringing her back before it ends.
把她带回家
Guys, we know you love Hope
我们知道你们爱喜旺
and we know you want to spend time with her, but...
也知道你们想和她呆在一起 但是
she's gotta be in school.
她必须去上学
Well, forgive us for trying to be caring and involved grandparents.
对不起 我们这爷爷奶奶对她爱爱爱不完
Why is the hot tub sneezing?
浴缸为啥在叹气
What?
啥
Serioursly, guys?
真要这样吗
We miss her. She's fun.
我们想她 她很有趣
We're like the Three Amigos.
我们就是现实版的三剑客[喜剧电影]
She's Martin Short.
她就是小矮子马丁[《三剑客》中比较矮的那个]
Guys, I think you may have empty-nest syndrome.
你们这是得了空巢老人孤独症吧
Does that syndrome give you headaches,
那个病的症状包括头痛吗
or is that just 'cause you guys are here?
还是因为你们来了 所以老子才头痛
No. It just means that you're having some trouble
不是 这个病的意思就是
adjusting to your family not living at home.
你们无法习惯家人不在家
Ever since you and Hope left,
自从你们把喜旺带走了后
we do have a lot of time on our hands.
我们实在闲得蛋疼
What are we supposed to do?
那我们能干啥
We can only have so much sex.
我们就能滚床单滚床单滚床单
We certainly don't want to work any more hours.
我们肯定不乐意去干活
Um... then find ways to spend your time.
那想办法打发时间啊
Hey, you could try volunteer work.
可以试试做义工
Please, we're not rich.
现实点吧亲 我们又不是有钱人
We don't have the luxury of working for free, Sabrina.
免费干活什么的太奢侈了 塞布丽娜
Then get a dog and leave Hope out of it.
那就养条狗 别总骚扰喜旺
All right.
好吧
世间没小家 善心无止尽
纳什维尔动物收♥容♥所♥
I just don't see why it has to be a dog, Virginia.
维吉妮亚 我就不懂了 为啥非得养狗呢
Dogs are the natural enemies of gardeners.
狗是园艺工的天敌啊
Burt, we need this.
伯特 我们需要狗
Sabrina was right...
塞布丽娜说得对
we have empty-nest syndrome.
我们是患上空巢症了
So we either put a dog in our house,
所以我们不然养只狗
or you uncork your vasectomy and put a baby in here.
不然你就解开输精管 咱再生个孩子
And I'm warning you, Burt,
而且我得先警告你 伯特
this ass is not gonna bounce back
在我这把年纪生孩子
after baby number two at my age.
产后小屁屁就不可能保持这么翘了
Welcome to the Natesville Animal Shelter.
欢迎来到纳什维尔动物收♥容♥所♥
How can I help you?
请问我能帮您什么吗
We'd like to rescue a dog.
我们想要拯救一只狗
Aw... well, you don't rescue them as much as they rescue you.
与其说拯救一只狗 不如说它拯救你们把
Now who's gonna be the dog's master?
谁将会成为狗狗的主人
We both will.
我们俩
No! Not on my watch.
不行 哥不同意
A dog can only have one alpha.
一只狗只能要一个主人
Well, uh... I guess that's me.
好吧那就我吧
Uh... I'll be right back.
我出去一下
I saw an old friend on the way in.
进来的时候碰到熟人了
Hello, Bartlett.
你好呀 巴勒特
Guess you won't be digging up
你应该不会把我刚刚种好的树
my freshly planted succulents from in there, will you?
挖得它爹都不认识吧
I wouldn't want to be a pretty dog like you
我要是一只像你这么漂亮的狗
in a place like this.
我就不高兴呆在这种地方
I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have a dog.
能拥有一只狗我真是太兴奋了
I've wanted one forever.
我一直都想要一只
Well, they're a lot of responsibility.
狗狗事儿很多 你得负责任
I started raising a baby in 11th grade, so,
我高二就开始养小孩了 所以
if that doesn't say responsible, I don't know what does.
如果这都不能证明责任感 那就没啥好说了
So, are there any other pets in the house?
你们还养了别的宠物吗
Well, there's something living in our chimney,
我们的烟囱里有一些借住客
but we haven't had a mouse in two years,
但家里已经连续两年没有出现过老鼠了
so we don't ask questions.
所以我们觉得没问题
Says here, you're not allowed to adopt.
这上面显示你们没有领养资格
Your last name and address triggered an alert.
你们的姓氏和住址引发了警告提示
You're on a no-dog list.
你们被列在禁狗人士名单上
What?! I told you, we're incredibly responsible.
啥 我跟你讲 我们超有责任感的
Our granddaughter's gonna be very upset
如果你不让我们领只小狗回去
if we come back to the car without a dog.
我们孙女的小心脏会碎成渣渣的
Okay, Hope, what animal is this?
喜旺 这是什么动物
Butter...
蝴
Cat.
猫
Jimmy... she knew this a year ago.
吉米 她一年前就知道这个了
Jimmy, we have a problem.
吉米 我们有麻烦了
Apparently, our last name and address got on a no-dog list.
我们的姓氏和住址被列上了禁狗名单
Do you know anything about that?
你知道是咋回事不
I may have had something to do with that.
这事儿可能跟我有关系
Would you care to explain that...
请生动活泼地描述一下当时的场景
in a way that we could visualize it as if we were there?
好让我俩身临其境
Seven years ago I wasn't the confident,
七年以前我并不像现在这样
sexy ladies' man I am today.
是个自信又有魅力的少女杀手
I figured a four-legged wingman would help
我觉得一只四腿的小帮手能改善我的处境
and I thought if one dog got me attention,
而且我想如果一只狗能让人关注我
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表