剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
天呐
He killed her.
他杀了她
You were right, Burt.
你说对了 伯特
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
对不起我之前没相信你
That's okay.
没事
I'm almost never right.
因为我一般都是错的
You were just playing the odds.
你不过是按常识来判断
Oh, my God, what a horror.
妈呀 太惨了
Oh, my God, did he hit you?
天呐 他袭击你了
My dentist? No.
我的牙医吗 没有啊
No, not since the first time.
他动过一次手之后就再也没有了
But in his defense, I did bite him.
不过他也是正当防卫 谁让我咬他了呢
Oh, the neighbors. Oh, yeah, they're fine.
你说那邻居啊 他们挺好的
I just went over and talked to them...
我刚刚过去跟他们闲聊了一通
both of them.
夫妻俩都聊了
Wait, Gina was there?
吉娜也在
Yeah.
对啊
She was fine. And polite.
她挺好的 还很有礼貌
She didn't mention anything about all my drooling.
我口水流成这样她都装作没看到
But Gary said she went on a trip.
但是加里说她出去旅游了
Well, maybe she got homesick and came back early.
可能她想家就提前回来了
All perfectly legal.
不犯法吧
Then what was he doing burying something
那他在院子里埋什么
in the backyard, at night?
大半夜的
Yeah. He was planting evening primroses.
他在种夜来香
He said they take better when you plant them at night.
他说晚上种 花能开得更好
Shoot.
靠
As a professional gardener, that does add up.
以专业花匠的身份来看 确实有点道理
Leave this thing alone
消停会吧
and stop calling 911.
别骚扰警♥察♥了
Or next time, they won't even send me.
下次他们连我都不会派来了
Well, Gina's alive.
好吧 吉娜还活着
That is great.
太好了
Yeah.
是啊
That is a relief.
总算放心了
Is it weird that I'm a little...
好奇怪 我有点...
Disappointed? Yeah.
失望 对
Me, too. Are we bad people?
同感 我们是不是心肠太恶毒了
No. No, no. We just got caught up.
不不不 我们只是有点太进入角色了
The important thing is...
重要的是
Gina's alive.
吉娜没死
Right.
对
Yes.
可不是嘛
Right.
太对了
Still disappointed.
还是很失望
Virginia, have you seen my new scratching fork?
维吉妮亚 看到我的新痒痒挠了吗
I lost another one in here.
我又丢了一个在里面
Just a second.
等一下
I'm just cleaning up out here.
我这打扫卫生呢
Burt, look!
伯特 看呐
There's a woman with Gary
加里跟个女人在一起
and it's not Gina.
不是吉娜
I bet you it's that slut-whore Carlotta
肯定是那个放荡的卡洛塔
he's been sleeping with.
他跟她有一腿
I bet that's who Barney saw
巴尼看到的女人肯定是她
and thought was Gina.
还把她错认为吉娜了
I knew Gina was dead!
我就知道吉娜肯定死了
Which is very sad.
真是太令人悲痛了
Of course. It's horrible.
是啊 太可怕了
Just dig it up, and I'll get rid of everything in the house.
你去挖出来 房♥子里的其他东西我来处理
They're getting rid of the evidence.
他们要毁尸灭迹
We have to do something before it's all gone.
我们要赶在证据销毁之前行动起来
I have a plan.
我有个计划
Hello, Mr. Stewart.
您好 斯图尔特先生
This is, uh, Auxiliary Police Officer Barney Hughes.
我是辅警巴尼·休斯
Turns out we really could use your help
我们需要您来辖区
down here at the precinct,
协助调查
so, if you and your wife could come down here right away
如果您和夫人能立刻过来
and answer a few questions for us,
回答几个问题
well, that'd be just swell.
那就再好不过了
Burt, what was that accent?
伯特 你那口音是搞毛线啊
I was doing Barney.
我在演巴尼
It sounded like George Bailey
听起来就像那部圣诞电影里的
from that Christmas movie
乔治·贝利[电影《生活多美好》]
where everyone was better off without him.
大家没有他反倒过得更好
They just left. I'm going in.
他们走了 我要进去了
He lied.
他撒谎了
He has a whole freaking bag.
他有一整袋红糖
That monster.
这个死变♥态♥
Jimmy?
吉米
Sabrina?
塞布丽娜
Well, hi there, neighbor.
你好啊 邻居
Gary?
加里
I know you're injured, so I let myself in.
我知道你受伤了 所以我就自己进来了
Although, you should really lock your front door.
不过 前门得记得锁啊
What can I do for you at this late hour?
现在有什么事吗
Yeah, sorry about that.
是啊 抱歉打扰
Was on my way out to run some errands,
我正打算出去办几件事儿
I saw your light was on, so I thought I'd swing by
看到你们家灯亮着 我就想顺路
and pick up those packages I asked Virginia to hold.
来拿让维吉妮亚帮我看管的那几件包裹
Oh, sure.
行啊
One's on the nightstand.
一个在床头柜上
The other one's out in the living room.
另一个在外面客厅里
Thanks. Well,
谢谢
I guess I'll be on my way.
我想我该走了
Great. Good-bye.
太好了 再见
Say... you didn't open this, did you?
话说 你没有打开这个吧 有吗
'Cause it looks like someone ripped it open, and then...
看起来好像有人撕开了 然后又
crudely rewrapped it.
随便封上了
Must have come that way. Damn post office.
肯定送来时就是这样了 破邮局
Oh, and another thing.
还有一件事
There was an odd little man in a child's police costume
早些时候 有个怪怪的矮个男人穿着儿童警服
at my house earlier asking strange questions.
来我家问了些奇怪的问题
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
你不知道是怎么回事吧 对吧
I would not. No.
我不知道啊
What was that?
什么声音
Is that Little Miss Snoops-A-Lot?
那是"偷♥窥♥无极限小姐"吗
I think that's Little Miss Mind-Your-Own-Business.
我想那是"管好你自己小姐"
Can I have that back, please?
能还给我吗
Burt! I found something.
伯特 我发现了些东西
Gary's definitely a murderer.
加里绝对是个杀手
What the hell is she doing in my house?
她在我家里搞什么
Cheese and rice.
老天啊
Damn rolling blackouts!
该死的又断电了
No!
不
What's going on?
怎么了
Help me with the mattress.
快帮我抬床垫
Oh, isn't that nice? She finally found someone.
太棒啦 她终于有真人做伴儿了
Oh, God.
天哪
I'm coming, Virginia!
我来了 维吉妮亚
Virginia?! Burt!
维吉妮亚 伯特
Wait. Virginia!
等等 维吉妮亚
Virginia, the slut-whore
维吉妮亚 这拿枪指着你的
has a gun pointed at your...
臭婊♥子♥
I mean, the reasonable, classy lady
我是说这位通情达理优雅美丽的女士
has a gun pointed at your head!
拿枪指着你的脑袋
Just put the gun down, Carlotta.
把枪放下 卡洛塔
Gary, who are these people?
加里 这些人是谁
My crazy back-fence neighbors.
我的疯狂后窗邻居
Hey, I may be crazy,
或许我是有点疯狂
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表