剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
came out of retirement
在《洛奇》第三四五六部里
in Rocky iii, Rocky iv,Rocky v and Rocky Balboa.
重出江湖是一样样的嘛
Technically, he didn't really come out
严格来说 他在第五部里
of retirement in Rocky v.
并没有重出江湖
It was an unsanctioned street fight.
只不过打了一场不正式的街战
But I appreciate your excitement.
但你的激♥情♥还是打动了我
Mmm. Okay, that was interesting.
很有意思
Moist, chewy.
水润有嚼劲
I don't want to say soapy, but it had a quality to it.
我不想说像肥皂 但确实有点那个意思
Burt, you just took a bite out of a sponge I left on the table.
伯特 你咬的是我留在桌上的海绵
Hmm, better than I would have thought.
比我想象得要好
Here, let me feed these to you.
我来喂你吧
I made three casseroles.
我做了三道炖菜
Each one has a different new ingredient.
每道里都有一种新的食材
You have to tell me which is the best one.
你得告诉我哪道菜最好吃
Oh, this one's unbelievable.
这道太赞了
I don't think I'd call it a casserole.
炖菜都不足以形容它了
I'd call it a kick-ass-erole. What's the new ingredient?
得叫它吊炸天 放的新食材是什么
Oh, that's a secret.
秘密
If I learned one thing from Paula Deen,
如果说我从保拉·迪恩[美国名厨]那学了什么
it's to keep my mouth shut.
那就是学会保密
You know, I was thinking we should get away next weekend.
我们还是下礼拜就走吧
I've always wondered what the big fuss was about Des Moines.
我好想知道得梅因[爱荷华州首府]出了啥乱子
Are you crazy? The hot dish competition is this weekend.
你脑抽吗 炖菜大赛就这个周末啊
Oh, you know what?
噢 这个啊
You're right. You're gonna have to drop out of that.
可不是嘛 你还是退赛吧
Hey, let's see what the weather is in Des Moines.
咱来瞅瞅得梅因的天气怎么样
You're being weird. I'm starting
你不对劲啊 我开始怀疑
to think you don't want me to be in this contest.
你是不是不希望我参加比赛
Let's see, weather for Iowa this weekend is thundersnow.
看看 爱荷华这周末有雷暴雪
That should be interesting.
应该很好玩
Burt. I'm behind you, Virginia.
伯特 我是你坚强的后盾 维吉妮亚
If you don't want to be in this contest,
要是你不想参加这个比赛
don't be in this contest.
就别勉强了
I never said that!
我从没说不想参加比赛
Virginia, why didn't you tell me you were signing up
维吉妮亚 你怎么没告诉我
for the hot dish competition?
你报名参加炖菜大赛了
If you're in it, then I'm just gonna drop out.
如果你参加 那我就退出
Okay, than that's settled. Who wants to watch RoboCop?
好 就这么定了 谁要看《机械战警》
Nothing is settled.
定什么啊
Sabrina, you're not dropping out of the contest.
塞布丽娜 你不能退赛
But don't you think it's gonna be a little bit weird
但你不觉得咱俩对决
if we're both going up against each other?
这种画面有点尴尬吗
No! This isn't about trying to win,
完全不会啊 参加比赛不是为了夺冠
it's about community and
是为了社区和谐
everyone gets to taste each other's food.
让大家品尝对方的菜肴
It's just for fun.
就图个乐呵嘛
Like the Super Bowl.
跟超级碗[美国橄榄球决赛]一样
Okay, if you really don't mind, then I'll do it.
好吧 既然你不介意 我也无所谓啦
But here's the good news,
好消息是
I'm really not very competitive, so...
我也没那么好强 所以
Oh, please.
得了吧
I'm, like, a hundred times less competitive than you.
我没你那么要强啦
What?
想怎样
What? I didn't say anything.
什么 我没说话啊
I know you, Burt.
我太了解你 伯特
You only fake read when something's bothering you.
你心里有事的时候才会假装读书
I'm not fake reading.
我没有假装读书
I'm actually interested in... debt ceilings.
我确实对债务上限[天花板]很感兴趣
You think we should get one of those?
我们要不要也搞一个试试
We are not gonna buy a ceiling that puts us into debt.
我才不要买♥♥会害我们负债的天花板
Now tell me what is really bothering you,
老实告诉我你在烦些什么吧
or it's torture-tickle time.
否则痒痒刑伺候
Virginia, you're not gonna be able to...
维吉妮亚 你不可能
It's nothing, really! I was just wondering
真的没啥事 我只是好奇
why you want to beat Sabrina so bad!
为什么你这么想打败塞布丽娜
I don't need to beat her.
我才不想打败她
Tickle torture works both ways.
痒痒刑伺候
No! No! Why?! Why?! Why?!
不要不要 为什么为什么
Okay, fine!
好 我说
When Jimmy said he liked her casserole better than mine,
吉米说他更喜欢塞布丽娜的炖菜
a little piece of my heart broke.
我听到后 小心脏都碎成饺子馅了
I didn't hear him say that.
我没听到他这么说啊
Yes, you did.
你听到了
Then you changed the subject, started talking about oak.
然后你转移话题 讨论什么橡树
Oh, the oak tree. The sturdiest of the hardwoods.
橡树啊 硬木之首
Brother of the maple. King of the forest.
枫树之兄 森林之王
See? You're trying to change the subject again.
看吧 你又想转移话题
Look, I know I wasn't the perfect mom,
我知道我不是个完美的老妈
but the one thing I always got right was cooking.
但有一样绝对难不倒我 那就是做饭
Mommy, I tried to steal
妈咪 我又想偷
the mouse's peanut butter again.
老鼠的花生酱来着
I know what'll make you feel better.
我知道怎么抚慰你
Some of mommy's hot dog and macaroni casserole
尝尝妈咪的热狗通心粉
with spray cheese.
浇奶酪
Mom, I attacked this door because
老妈 我把门砸了
Emily Wilson won't go to the prom with me.
因为艾米丽·威尔逊不跟我参加毕业舞会
Oh, honey, you don't want to date a muffin top.
宝贝 跟腰上有游泳圈的姑娘约会有什么意思
You want a muffin topped with dates.
点缀着海枣的松饼才好呢
They're a lot sweeter than Emily
这比艾米丽甜多了
and they're not pregnant with the gym teacher's baby.
还不会被体育老师的儿子搞大肚子
Bradley Wong did it to me again.
布莱德利又把我坑了
He can't have playdates with Hope anymore.
再也不让他跟喜旺玩了
Aw, honey, sit down. I made corn on the cobbler.
宝贝 坐下 给你做了玉米水果脆
My cooking was always there for Jimmy.
天塌下来也有我的菜给吉米顶着
But now I'm afraid he's not gonna be there
但现在我担心他再也不需要
for my cooking anymore.
我的菜了
Well, Jimmy's still gonna love your cooking.
吉米还会很爱你的菜的
What does it matter what a couple of judges think?
几个评委的意见能起什么作用
Because once I win that contest,
一旦我赢了比赛
Jimmy's gonna remember how happy my food makes him.
吉米就会记起我的食物给他带来多大的快乐
I just want Jimmy to be happy.
我只希望他能快乐
Why didn't you say so?
你怎么不直接说呢
All I want is for Jimmy to be happy, too.
我也是这么想的 只要他快乐就够了
Are you crazy?! What was that for?
你抽风吗 干嘛打我
Why would you tell Sabrina you like her cooking better
为什么要在你妈面前说
than your mom's in front of your mom?!
你更喜欢塞布丽娜烧的菜
I was just being honest. Ah! Could you stop doing that?
我只是实话实说 能别扇我了吗
I'm sorry, but you keep opening your mouth
对不起 谁让你张嘴不歇
and stupid stuff keeps coming out.
蠢话不断
Okay, signing Sabrina up
我知道了 让塞布丽娜参加比赛
for the competition was a dumb idea.
这个主意烂透了
I'm sorry. Ah!
我道歉
Never apologize to a man who's slapped you.
永远别向扇你巴掌的人道歉
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
You know that carny with the milk bottle booth?
你知道那个带奶瓶棚的演艺团吧
He takes my money every year, but this time
他每年都骗走我的钱 但这次
I'm walking away with that stuffed giraffe.
我一定带着那只毛绒长颈鹿离开
You know, for a woman your age, it seems a little petty
你这把年纪还迷毛绒长颈鹿
and juvenile to obsess over a stuffed giraffe.
有点低级和幼稚啊
This isn't about the giraffe.
这跟长颈鹿无关
It's about good and evil.
这是正邪之争
About the triumph of the human spirit.
这昭示着人类精神的巨大胜利
Proving to society that older people have value.
是向社会证明 老年人也是有价值的
Really? No. It's about the giraffe.
真的吗 假的 我就是想要长颈鹿
I know it's highly flammable,
那玩意特别易燃
filled with shredded Chinese newspaper,
肚子里塞的都是中国碎报纸
but damn it, I want it.
可人家就是想要嘛
Respect.
漂亮
And that's coming from the guy
这份赞美竟然出自一位
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表