剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
从我九岁
on an episode of Bonanza.
出演《富矿带》时开始
What else were you in?
你还演过什么
Did I mention I was on an episode of Bonanza?
我说过我参演过一集《富矿带》吗
I was nine.
那时我九岁
Been a bit of a dry spell since then.
此后就有点低产了
But I just got new headshots.
但我最近又跑了几回龙套
Give it up, Barney.
放弃吧 巴尼
I already won everything you own.
我已经把你所有的东西都赢来了
Not everything.
还没呢
You don't have my soul.
你还没夺走我的灵魂
I've always wanted to have two souls.
我可一直想要有两副灵魂呢
Okay, you're on.
好 那来吧
I knew it!
我就知道
Oh, all right, fine.
好吧
I'm wearing a magnetized bracelet.
我是戴了磁化手镯
But I did this for you.
但我也是为了你
What?!
什么
I know you've got a gambling problem.
我知道你赌博成瘾
I figured if I kept you from winning,
所以我想如果我不让你赢
you wouldn't start again.
你就不会再犯了
The only thing is,
唯一的问题在于
turns out I've got a cheating problem.
现在换成我出千成瘾了
I love it.
这感觉太棒了
Burt, you were smart not to ride this way.
伯特 你没像我这样骑真是太明智了
I don't even have testicles and this is no picnic.
我没长蛋 这么坐就已经很煎熬了
Neither is this.
这样也不轻松
Did you know horses poop while they walk?
你知道马是一边走一边拉屎的吗
We got company.
前方有情况
Aw, don't worry.
别担心
The Indians around here are friendly.
这里的印度人都很友好
Mr. Patel,
帕特尔先生
thanks for the vindaloo.
谢谢你们的咖喱肉
It's hard to get those cumin levels just right,
孜然的量不好把握
but you nailed it.
但你们把握得刚刚好
Swadisht.
美味
Ah, told you I'd get you here.
我就说会送你过来的嘛
Okay, we're just in time for the appointment.
正好赶上预约时间了
Let's get inside.
进去吧
You know what, I don't think I need to go in.
跟你说 我觉得不用进去了
The horse fixed my lump.
这马治好了我的肿块
And I just made the whole thing up to get attention.
而且这一切都是我为了吸引注意编出来的
No more double excuses
别再扯双重理由了
and no chickening out.
也别临阵退缩
Come on, let's get inside.
快点 进去吧
Colt Palomino saves the day.
科尔特·帕洛米挽救了大局
You take your time.
你们慢慢来
I'm going to mosey across the street
我要上街溜达溜达
and get some water for the horses
给马找点水喝
and a double soy half-caf macchiato
我自己要来一杯双份大豆半咖玛奇朵
with a touch of cinnamon for me.
再撒一点肉桂粉
Come on, boys.
来吧 伙计们
This has to be the place.
应该就是这里
It's kind of giving me the creeps.
让我有点毛骨悚然啊
Me, too.
我也觉得
Doesn't even seem like anybody's here.
看起来好像根本没人啊
Hello?
有人吗
Cowboys and cowgirls...
男牛仔女牛仔们
...welcome to the Bar None Ranch...
欢迎来到无信♥号♥♥农场
What the hell is this place?
这到底是什么地方
Now here's your wagon master... Jimmy...
现在出场的是你们的马车大♥师♥ 吉米
They murdered your parents' tire.
他们捅破了你♥爸♥妈的车胎
...north of the Mississippi We gotta get out of here.
密西西比北部 我们得离开这里
Colt Palomino! Come on!
科尔特·帕洛米诺 快点
While we thought we about to die,
当我们以为自己快死了的时候
my parents found out that Starsky's lump
我爸妈发现星空上的肿块
was just a fatty deposit.
只是一个脂肪块
To celebrate that Dad's Big Buckaroo package was fine,
为了庆祝老爸的大礼包没问题
they let Colt put the finishing touches on his.
他们邀请科尔特完成最后一项表演
**Some day*
*有一天
**When I'm a TV cowboy*
*当我成为好莱坞山上
**In the Hollywood Hills*
*一名电视牛仔
**I'll sleep under the star...lets*
*我要在星空下睡觉
**take lots of pills*
*让我们一起来嗑药
**I'll wear alligator boots and designer jeans*
*我要穿上鳄鱼皮靴 名牌牛仔裤
**Lasso through the roof of my limousine*
*套索穿过我的豪华轿车车顶
**I'll be the grandest cowboy on the silver screen*
*我将成为荧幕上最伟大的牛仔
**Yippie-ki-yo-ki-yay*
*大声欢呼吧
I'm glad Starsky's okay.
星空没事我真高兴
I wonder how he got that fatty deposit.
我很好奇脂肪块是怎么长出来的
I blame Hutch, he's always been jealous.
我觉得是因为矿车 他总是很嫉妒
I wish you would've told me sooner.
你要是早点告诉我就好了
I hope I didn't ruin our anniversary.
但愿我没有毁了我们的纪念日
Of course not.
当然没有
Just knowing you're okay,
知道你身体健康
that's the greatest gift I could get.
对我来说是最好的礼物
**I'll find a special lady*
*我要找个特别的姑娘
**And at night we'll ride*
*夜晚我们共同驰骋
**The only gun shootin' blanks*
*唯一一把哑巴枪
**Will be at my side*
*静静躺在我身边
**Well she'll be my damn.. and I'll be her royal*
*她是我的另一半 我是她的国王
**Ride to get all the trail to eternal joy*
*向永恒的欢愉前进
**'Cause you'll have sex with your partner when you're a TV cowboy*
*当你成为电视牛仔 就能和搭档做♥爱♥
**Yippie-ki-yo-ki-yay*
*大声欢呼吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Cowhand told me you wanna this.
牛仔工跟我说你想要这个
That's Sabrina told you.
是塞布丽娜告诉你的
It's cowboys' speaking.
牛仔都是那么说的
Oh, right.
是
Howdy, pilgrim.
你好 朝圣者
I like beans.
我喜欢豆子
Oh, my God.
天呐
It's the Fran Dress-cher earrings.
是弗兰·德雷斯特同款耳环
The way they filed all flex of them.
他们锉出来的样式
They almost like real diamonds.
看起来还挺像真钻石
Happy anniversary.
结婚周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
结婚周年快乐
**Well she'll be my damn.. and I'll be her royal*
*她是我的另一半 我是她的国王
**Ride to get all the trail to eternal joy*
*向永恒的欢愉前进
**'Cause you're never lonely when you're a TV cowboy*
*当你成为电视牛仔 你就永不孤单
**Yippie-ki-yo-ki-yay*
*大声欢呼吧
**Yippie-ki-Yippie-ki-Yippie-ki-yo-ki-yay*
*大声欢呼吧
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表