剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Well, here's your chance to get it.
你的机会来了
Now go over there and show those Nakamura sisters
过去告诉中村姐妹
how to have a good time.
怎么找乐子
No problem. I speak a little Japanese.
没问题 我还会说两句日语
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 瞧好吧
Spend 25 years watching Japanese horror movies,
看了25年的日本恐怖片
you pick up a thing or two.
总能学会一两句的
Hey, Virginia, where have you been?
维吉妮亚 你去哪了
I'm sorry, Burt.
对不起 伯特
I know I missed rehearsal for the telethon.
我知道我错过了筹款秀表演的排练
Louise dragged me to a male strip club.
露易硬把我拖到一家脱衣舞男俱乐部
What? What about your fear of man thongs?
什么 你不是最怕看到男人穿丁字裤的吗
Louise says in order to be successful
露易告诉我为了成功
you need to conquer your fears.
必须战胜恐惧
Besides, they didn't keep 'em on for very long.
再说 他们那丁字裤也没挂屁♥股♥上多久
Hey, you remember little Billy Watkins
你记得之前住在这条街上的
who used to live down the street?
比利·沃特金斯吗
Sure. Well, he's all grown up now.
记得 小伙子现在可是相当雄壮啊
Why would your boss take you to a place like that?
你老板带你去那种地方干嘛
Because she's teaching me
因为她教我
that business doesn't just get done in the boardroom.
生意不是都在会议室里谈成的
It happens at the Steak House, the Nineteenth Hole,
可以在牛排餐厅 高尔夫酒吧
and the Old Boys' Club,
老男孩俱乐部
which, by the way, are also male strip clubs.
当然 也可以在脱衣舞男俱乐部
What Natesville lacks in adult literacy,
纳什维尔成人教育拖后腿
it makes up for in adult entertainment.
成人娱乐倒是跟得上
Louise thinks I have it in me to be more than just crew chief.
露易觉得以我的能力绝不仅仅是个小组长
She thinks I could climb all the way to the top.
她认为我可以一路干到最上层
Apparently, there's a beautiful glass ceiling up there.
显然 上边肯定有漂亮的玻璃天花板
A glass ceiling? That sounds dangerous.
玻璃天花板 听着很危险
I'm surprised they'd let a woman up there.
真没想到他们会让女人上到那种地方去
Right?
是吗
Anyway, I'm exhausted.
管他呢 我累死了
Hey, we got to practice our song.
咱得练歌♥呢
We'll be fine. Oh, and I got to meet you at the telethon tomorrow.
没事的 明天秀现场见
I got a meeting at the Meat Locker.
我还要去"冻肉"夜♥总♥会♥见客户呢
And before that we're gonna grab a bite at the Sausage Factory,
在那之前我们要去香肠工厂搞口吃的
which I'm praying is a breakfast place.
希望能在那儿吃到早饭
Thanks again for letting us use
再次感谢你把这只小老鼠
one of your mice as a pet for Hope.
让给我们家喜旺当宠物
And we promise, we'll make a good home for Mr. Whiskers.
我们保证会给小胡子先生一个温暖的家
Please. Mr. Whiskers was his father.
拜托 小胡子先生是它爸
He prefers to be called Len. Huh.
它更喜欢别人叫他小愣子
I was gonna feed him to my snake anyway.
我本来也准备拿它喂蛇的
Doesn't naming him make it harder
都起名字了
to feed him to your snake?
你还忍♥心把它喂蛇
Some people feel that way,
有些人会不忍♥心
but I believe it gives him a quiet dignity in death.
但我相信这会让它死得更安详更有尊严
Hey, Hope!
喜旺
You want to come meet your new best friend?
来看看你的新伙伴吧
Look, sweetie.
看呐 亲爱的
Isn't it adorable?
可爱吧
You want to touch him? He doesn't bite.
想摸摸它吗 它不咬人的
No.
不要
Your kid is cold.
你家孩子真冷血
Even I think Len's cute,
连我都觉得小愣子很可爱
and I was gonna watch him get slowly digested over ten hours.
我本来还准备眼睁睁看着它被消化十小时呢
Come on, Natesville. If you donate over ten dollars,
纳什维尔的亲们 只要捐十刀
we'll send you this wonderful howdy's tote bag.
我们就会赠送您精美的毫迪手提包
Son of a bitch! I think that freakin' can broke my toe.
他♥娘♥的♥ 这该死的罐子砸伤我的脚趾了
You guys are up next, Burt.
下面该你们了 伯特
But Virginia's not here yet. I can't go on without her.
可是维吉妮亚还没来呢 我不能一个人上去
Where is she? I don't know.
她在哪呢 不知道啊
She promised she'd be here.
她跟我保证会来的
Well, she's not and we can't wait.
可是她没来啊 我们也不能等
White Morgan Freeman is almost finished miming
白版摩根·弗里曼都要把
all of regular Morgan Freeman's greatest roles.
摩根·弗里曼的伟大角色全都模仿完了
See? He's done his Driving Miss Daisy.
看见没 《为戴茜小姐开车》都演完了
And his Shawshank is just him air-hugging Tim Robbins.
他演的肖申克就是意淫拥抱蒂姆·罗宾斯
Hey. Go tell Dancin' Dan and the shark to get ready.
让跳舞丹和鲨鱼做准备了
Oh, come on.
快来啊
Thanks, Jackhammer.
谢了 手钻工帅哥
Nice to see you, Mrs. Chance.
很高兴见到你 吉斯夫人
You, too, Billy. Tell your mom I said hi.
我也是 比利 代我向你妈妈问好
Will do.
我会的
So, like I was saying,
我已经说了
Knock Knock Knock has the lowest prices,
敲敲帮价格最低
the pinkest uniforms,
制♥服♥最粉
and... we hate dolphins, too.
另外 我们也讨厌海豚
Hey, uh, FYI,
提醒一下
the dolphin talk is kind of a sensitive subject.
海豚可是敏感话题啊
Oh, gotcha. Yeah.
明白了
So, um, hey, Pearl Harbor.
那个 《珍珠港》
What a great movie, huh?
那电影真赞 对吧
You are killing it.
你太有才了
Kyoko told me she wants to fly us to Vegas on her father's jet.
恭子说她想用她爸的飞机带我们去维加斯
Hey, ladies,
姑娘们
I think there might be a storm front moving in,
风暴即将来临
because here comes the rain!
因为大雨已经倾盆而下
How about you?
你要不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不用不用不用
Oh, my God! I forgot!
天呐 我忘了
I-I have to go. Um, I'm supposed to be at the telethon with Burt.
我得走了 我要跟伯特一起参加筹款秀的
You can't leave. This is business.
你不能走 在谈生意呢
I'll just be a few minutes. Really. I promised my husband.
就几分钟 真的 我答应我老公了
Husbands are expendable.
老公如衣服
You think Talon's my first husband?
你以为泰隆是我的第一任吗
He's not even my first Talon.
他都不是我第一个叫泰隆的男朋友
Besides, you can do a lot better than Burt.
而且 你比伯特能干多了
Now, you just stay put
你就给我待这儿
and earn that pink sedan.
就能赚到那辆粉粉小豪车
Listen, lady, you can take that pink sedan
姑娘你听好了 那辆粉粉小豪车就给你
and park it in your brown garage.
停在你的棕色车♥库♥里吧
For your information, my garage is bleached.
告诉你一声 我的车♥库♥可是漂白过的
I'm gonna give you one more chance to sit down
我再给你一次机会坐下来
and let some strange man rub his junk all over you,
让那个陌生男人用大雕蹭遍你全身
or you can forget about that promotion.
否则升职的事就别想了
There's only one strange man I let rub his junk on me,
能用大雕蹭遍我全身的人只有一个
and that's my slow cousin Jeffrey,
那就是我的智障表弟杰弗里
because he doesn't know any better.
因为他不懂事
Did I make it?
我成功了吗
Yeah. Yeah, Dan, you made it.
丹 很不错
It's now or never. You and Virginia are on, Burt.
机不可失失不再来 你跟维吉妮亚得上了 伯特
I can't. She's still not here.
不行 她还没来呢
Well, we got to put something on the air.
我们总得播点什么吧
Right now, the people at home are just watching
现在观众就坐在家里看着
a dazed shark eat a cape.
一只晕头晕脑的鲨鱼在啃披风
The pledges have stopped, Burt.
捐款都停了 伯特
We have got to move that tote board.
我们只能把结算板撤下来了
Wait. This is on TV.
等等 我们在电视上呢
That means everything has to work out.
也就是说 一切皆有可能
Virginia's gonna burst through that door any second.
维吉妮亚随时都会从那道门冲进来
Right... now!
就是现在
Or... now!
就是这会儿
Now?
还不来
Geez, Burt, you're bringing me down
天啊 伯特 你比那个
even more than that act that was a six-year-old girl
60岁的老姑娘讲述她父母离婚的那场表演
talking about her parents' divorce.
还更让我丢人现眼
Nobody move.
所有人不许动
It's the cops.
警♥察♥来了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表