剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, guys, we're here.
我们来了
What is the matter with you?
你们这是在搞什么
Homemade teeth whitening.
自助牙齿美白
Put a drop of bleach and some baking soda
往万圣节用的假牙里加勺漂白粉
in our Halloween teeth.
再来点小苏打就成了
And wham bam,
当当当
our chiclets are whiter than the cast of "Downtown" Abbey.
咱这一口皓齿比《唐顿庄园》的演员们还闪了
If we're gonna be on TV, we got to look good.
要上电视了 咱得整好看点儿
This telethon is gonna be seen by literally dozens of people.
加长版筹款秀肯定有超多人出境
Oh, right. The telethon is this year.
哦是啊 加长版筹款秀是在今年举♥行♥
A telethon for what?
是什么主题的
I don't know what's it's for.
我也不清楚
Schools or disease or...
可能是学校 或者疾病
people who drowned in that salami.
为意式香肠而痴狂的人
The important thing is they get their money
最重要的他们筹到了钱
and we finally get to sing our song on TV!
我们也在电视上K了一把歌♥
For years, Burt and I tried to perform our special song
多年来 我和伯特都想在纳什维尔四年一度的
on Natesville's Quad-Annual Telethon.
筹款秀上高唱一曲我们的歌♥
This is it, Virginia, we're up next.
就是现在了 维吉妮亚 我们下一个上场
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
No, I think it's a higher register, like...
我觉得这个音应该更高点 就像
No. I'm having our baby.
不是 我们的宝宝要出来了
But no matter how many times we tried,
不管我们试了多少次
something always seemed to go wrong.
总会出现意外
Also, we just want to thank Ploppies Fish Dogs
我们同样要感谢稀便鱼味热狗公♥司♥
for feeding all of our hardworking volunteers
给我们所有的志愿者提供了
with their wonderful fish-based sausage products.
他们美味的鱼肉香肠产品
And now, it's time for a little song...
现在 该轮到维吉妮亚和伯特
from Virginia and Burt Chance.
上场 为我们献歌♥
Good evening, Natesville.
晚上好 纳什维尔
What a treat it is to be here for this wonderful cause.
能出现在这个特别的场合真是无比荣幸
Now we'd like to sing a song for you.
现在我们要为大家带来一首歌♥
Who likes rock and roll?
有人喜欢摇滚乐吗
A-one, a-two...
一 二
Fish bone. Fish... fish bone.
鱼刺 鱼鱼鱼刺
Okay, I know we tried this before,
好吧 我知道之前试过很多次
but back again this year, Virginia and Burt Chance...
但是今年 维吉妮亚和伯特·吉斯
Great cause. Right to the song.
开场白不错 直接开唱吧
And a-one, and a-two...
一 二
Breaking news.
劲爆新闻
This just in...
我台刚刚得到的消息
This is the first telethon since we became friends with Barney.
这是自从我们和巴尼成为朋友后的第一届筹款秀
So we are guaranteed to get on the air.
他保证说我们可以上电视
Why's it such a big deal to sing your song on a local telethon?
为什么上地方电视台唱你们的歌♥如此重要
We know we're amazing singers.
我们知道自己是伟大的歌♥手
But now, through the magic of television...
但是 通过电视的传播魔力
the whole world will know.
这世上所有人都会知道
This will finally legitimize us as people.
这会合法化我们的公民身份
I think you guys might be putting too much weight on TV.
我觉得你们对电视的期望过高了
It's just a bunch of people saying clever quips
电视不过是一帮说着俏皮话的人
followed by a catchy theme song.
外加一首上口主题歌♥的东西罢了
Bad news.
坏消息
Either Gil has learned to do the sidestroke, or he's dead.
吉尔要不是学会了侧泳 就是挂了
Oh, no.
哦不要啊
Poor Hope-- she's gonna be so upset.
可怜的喜旺 她的小心脏要碎成渣渣了
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
We're in the middle of a crisis, Mom.
我们现在正处于危机之中呢 老妈
Hope's goldfish died.
喜旺的小金鱼挂了
That's not a crisis.
这算哪门子危机
A crisis is when they move your favorite show to Friday night.
真正的危机是你最喜欢的节目被放到周五播了
Now I don't know whether Booth and Bones
我不知道《识骨寻踪》里的那对小情侣
are still boning on Bones.
是不是还在愉快地滚床单
Or when your granddaughter swallows a marble
或者当你的孙女吞了块石头
and you go to the hospital, and then you realize
你带着她上医院 突然想起
you forgot to VCR your favorite show. Bones.
忘记录下最爱的电视剧了 《识骨寻踪》
Wait, did that actually happen to Hope?
等等 喜旺真吞了什么吗
Don't change the subject.
不要转移话题
So about this dead fish,
说起这条死金鱼
here's what you do: don't tell Hope
告儿你们怎么办 不要告诉喜旺
and just replace it with one that looks exactly the same.
只要换一条长得像的金鱼就行了
That's what they do on TV; it works every time.
电视剧里都这么演的 效果挺不错
Yeah, when they do that though, it always leads to
可当他们那么做后 总会导致不可预估的
complications no one expected.
复杂局面
Yeah, but those complications
但这些复杂局面最终
always lead to a funny and heartwarming ending.
都会有有趣又温馨的结局
Every time.
每次都是
Or we could take this opportunity
不然我们可以利用这次机会
to teach our daughter about death.
来教会女儿生死之事
You guys, not everybody has to live their lives
不是每个人都得活得像
like they're characters on a television show.
电视剧里的人物一样
What you just said, that's so Raven.
你刚刚说的话就挺有《鸦林镇》风范的
Wait, so what's happening now?
等等 那现在是什么情况
I invited my new boss over for dinner tonight,
我邀请了我新上司来吃晚餐
so I need to pretend that Burt and I live here...
所以得假装我和伯特住在你家
and you guys are the maid and butler.
你俩是我们的女仆和厨师
Yeah, we're not doing that.
想得美 我们不干
We already have a full house. I don't want to spend
我们家已经够多人了 我不想一整晚上
the whole night trying to figure out who's the boss.
都被"谁是老大"这问题搞得晕头转向
Especially when we have family matters to discuss.
特别是现在我们还有家庭危机要处理
Fine, but we need to borrow your dining room table.
那行 那就把餐桌借给我们吧
'Cause not all of us were born with silver spoons in our mouths.
谁让我们不是富二代呢
Good times.
干得好
This dinner is my opportunity to show Louise I have what it takes
这次晚餐是我向路易展现自己
to be Regional Assistant Manager.
有能力当地区助理经理的好机会
Don't be nervous, just be yourself.
别紧张 自然点就好
What are you, crazy?
你脑子烧坏了吗
I can't be myself and neither can you.
我不能处于自然放松状态 你也不能
We got to be whatever they want us to be.
我们要变成他们需要的样子
Whatever they say or do, just go with it.
不管他们说什么做什么 我们跟着做就好了
Oh! Oh! Virginia!
维吉妮亚
Louise!
路易
Oh, and who's this smoking hunk of beef?
这位身材火♥辣♥的帅小伙是谁
Uh, my husband, Burt.
我老公 伯特
And who's this
这位
slow... roasted... pork shoulder?
精壮的小哥又是哪位呀
You're doing great.
你模仿得不错
That's my husband, Talon.
我老公 泰隆
And I know it looks like there's a big age difference,
我知道看起来我们年龄上有点差距
but that's just because I can still pull young tail.
但那是因为老娘风姿百态 正太也爱
I hope everybody likes Howdy's special blend
我希望大家会喜欢豪迪特制的
of instant dark roast.
速食深度烤肉
I do, but none for Talon.
我觉得不错 但泰隆不喜欢
Too bitter.
有点苦了
Oh, hey, you got any of that hot chocolate with the
你们有没有带棉花糖的
little marshmallows in it?
热可可
Uh... I've got chocolate syrup and water,
我们有巧克力糖浆和水
and I can pick the marshmallow charms out of the cereal.
我可以帮你从燕麦里挑一点棉花糖出来
Works for Talon.
泰隆喜欢
You remember what we talked about?
你记得我们说过什么吗
No third person?
不许用第三人称说话
Now, go help Burt.
去帮伯特
Ladies need to talk business.
我们女士要谈正事了
So, what's your allowance?
你零花钱有多少
Would you like some cream?
要加点奶吗
No, I take it black.
不了 我只喝纯咖啡
No, I know. Me, too.
我懂 我也是
Of course.
必须的
You know, Virginia...
维吉妮亚
I started out as a maid, just like you.
跟你一样 我也是从女仆做起的
You remind me a lot of myself.
从你身上 我看到从前的自己
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表