剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, I see. Someone finally figured out
我明白了 终于有人发现了
that I was Sabrina's aunt.
我是塞布丽娜的阿姨
Maxine's your aunt? Yes.
玛克辛是你阿姨 是啊
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just really wanted you to believe in your art
我只是想让你对自己的画有信心
and to put yourself out there.
努力展示自己
And I tried suggesting and I encouraged you.
我试着启发你 还鼓励你
And none of it worked, so I convinced my aunt
但没一招管用 所以我就说服我阿姨
that her next investment should be a grocery store.
让她下一次投资杂货店
And I invented this art show.
于是我就可以捏造这次画展
Which, honestly, now that I say out loud,
说真的 既然我都大声说出来了
does seem like kind of a big leap,
似乎真是一次大飞跃
and I probably could have gone about this a very different way.
我本可以用不一样的办法做这这一切的
But, you know, here we are.
但是 就这样咯
Hey, surprise!
惊喜一下
Anyway, then Virginia started snooping around,
总之 后来维吉妮亚开始四处打探
so I invented this grandmother/granddaughter
所以我又捏造了祖孙表演的事
pageant thing to distract her.
来转移她的注意力
So you're saying you got pull with the judges?
所以你是说你跟评委有关系喽
You're crazy.
你真是疯了
But I am so happy that you are.
但我很高兴你如此疯狂
You gave me the kick in the butt I needed.
你给了我正需要的鞭策
And I did it.
而我做到了
Okay, can we start the auction and actually make some money?
我们可以开始拍卖♥♥ 赚点钱了吗
Auction? What auction?
拍卖♥♥ 什么拍卖♥♥
Do you think that I would
你还真以为
actually do an art show and not try to make money on it?
我会办个画展 而不考虑从中赚点钱吗
Hey, Jimmy, don't worry about it.
吉米 别担心
Honestly, your art is terrific,
说真的 你的画真的非常棒
and everybody's gonna want to buy it.
大家都会买♥♥的
Nobody? Nobody?
没人吗 没人吗
I'm not gonna let Jimmy get embarrassed like this.
我不能让吉米这么丢人现眼
I'll get the ball rolling.
我来助他开张
Ten dollars! Sold!
十美元 成交
Sold for ten dollars.
成交价十美元
Well, that backfired.
这下弄巧成拙了
You got ten bucks I can borrow?
我能跟你借十块钱吗
Ah... Jimmy, cheer up.
吉米 振作点
Dreams are just a trick your brain plays on your heart.
梦想只是你的大脑在捉弄你的心
And you've got a heart that is very easily fooled.
而你的心总是很容易被捉弄
On the bright side, always feels good
但从好的一面来看 把清单上最后一件事划掉
to scratch the last thing off a list.
通常都感觉很好呢
Jimmy, I'm so sorry.
吉米 我很抱歉
I just wanted to make your dream come true.
我只是想助你梦想成真
Some dreams are better off as dreams.
有些梦想还是只在梦里出现比较好
Did you see that movie Inception?
你看过《盗梦空间》吗
It was someone's dream to make that piece of crap.
那就是某人的梦想造出来的垃圾
You know, if I had never tried to be a real artist,
如果我从未尝试成为一名真正的艺术家
I could still pretend that someday it might happen.
我就还可以假装这个梦想有一天能成真
Hey, any chance those hippo drawings are still for sale?
那些河马的画还卖♥♥吗
My daughter was in the pageant and screamed
我女儿参加了表演
all the way home about wanting one of those hippo drawings.
回家时一路上都嚷嚷着要买♥♥一幅河马画
And if I spoil her, it makes her like me
如果我宠着她 她会比爱我前妻
way more than my ex-wife, so... how much?
更爱我 所以多少钱
I don't know. I guess, like, seven...
我不知道 大概是七...
...ty... ...five
十... 五...
...cents. Dollars?
分 元
Dollars.
元
Okay.
好的
I just sold my art.
我的画卖♥♥出去了
I just for real, like, sold my art!
我的画真的有人买♥♥了
Jimmy, I'm really proud of you.
吉米 我真为你自豪
Hey, my Danielle won't stop talking about
我们家丹妮尔一直在说你的河马画
your hippo pictures. She's nuts for them. How much?
她简直为之发狂了 多少钱
$500.
五百块
Or... a pageant trophy.
或者用表演奖杯换
I did it! I won!
我做到了 我赢了
I don't know who to thank!
我不知道该感谢谁
Thank Sabrina.
谢塞布丽娜吧
I mean, she put this whole thing together.
是她策划了这一切
You believed in your husband so much
你如此相信你的丈夫
that you lied to the people you love
甚至不惜向心爱的人撒谎
and manipulated everyone around you
并且用最复杂的办法
in the most convoluted way possible.
巧妙地调动了身边的人
That's just what you would have done.
换做是你 也会这么做的
I know!
我知道
Let's go get Maw Maw out of that trunk
咱们把妈妈从箱子里拉出来吧
before she turns it into a Porta-Potti.
免得箱子被她搞成便携式坐便器
Now that this is all over, you can have your job back.
既然这一切都结束了 你又可以工作了
Really?
真的吗
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
But-But if this was all just a big ruse,
但如果那都是演戏
why did you fire me in the first place?
你为什么要炒了我
Because I wanted to see if you were the type of guy
因为我想看看你是否
who could stand up to me and fight for what he had.
敢于直面我的淫♥威♥ 为自己的权利斗争
But you didn't, not at all.
但你不是 完全不是
Which tells me you're the perfect man for me to date.
这表明你是约会的完美人选
Well, I'll have you know I stand up for myself plenty.
我会让你知道 我是勇于维护自己权利的人
Don't make me fire you again.
别逼我再次炒了你
Whatever you say.
都听你的
There you go.
好了
If I die, it'll be worth more.
如果我死了 这可就更值钱啦
Why's the hippo in a dress?
这只河马为什么穿裙子
To be honest, I didn't know
说真的 因为我不知道
what hippos had going on down there...
河马在水底下是什么样的
See, this, this is Margaret's special party dress
瞧 这是玛格丽特的特别派对礼服
'cause she was invited to the big dance.
因为她受邀参加大型舞会
See, the other animals, they took a vote,
瞧 其他动物投票
and they gave her this crown and this scepter.
给了她这顶皇冠和这根权杖
And that taught her that all girls,
这让她知道 所有的姑娘
no matter what size, color or gender they were born with,
无论生来胖瘦 肤色和性别如何
can, uh, be queen for one night.
在某个夜晚 都能成为女王
I love Margaret.
我爱玛格丽特
That was really cool.
讲得不错嘛
It was, like, all of a sudden,
给人感觉就像突然间
you made the picture just come to life.
这画面栩栩如生地呈现在眼前
It was just some dumb story.
故事很蠢啦
You should write stories for more of my pictures,
你应该为我的画写故事
or-or I could draw pictures to go along with your stories.
或者 我可以为你的故事配画
You mean, you want to write a book together?
你是说你想跟我一起写本书
Yeah. Why not?
是啊 何不试试呢
What if everybody hates it?
如果没人喜欢呢
Yeah, it is scary when you chase a dream, isn't it?
是啊 追逐梦想的时候还挺吓人的 不是吗
You just did the take-a-risk switcheroo.
你刚刚完成了一次冒险大逆转
I hope I'm not too late for the swimsuit competition.
希望我现在参加泳装大赛还不是太晚
I'm going French.
我走的是法式路线
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表