剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Maybe...
不好说哦
Jimmy... I thought we were gonna have adult time.
吉米 我以为我们要享受成人时光
I can't believe we got a babysitter
不敢相信我们请保姆
to just, like, come to the park.
就是为了来这公园而已
I think you're gonna be pretty impressed with what you see.
等下你就会震惊的
Me in action without a prop.
看好了 哥要孤身入虎穴了
All right. I'll just try not to be too jealous.
行 我尽量不吃醋
Regina? Hey.
雷吉娜 你好啊
Grape to see you.
很高兴见到你
I'll have the "Usual."
跟往常一样
One hot dog, coming up.
一份热狗 马上好
There you are. Thank you. For you.
给 谢谢 这是给你的
Sure is hot out today.
今天好热啊
Could use... something to wash this dog down.
有什么能配这热狗的吗
Oh, of course.
哦 当然有
Thanks so much.
多谢
Uh, that'll be a dollar.
嗯 这要一块钱
I think the dog wants some of what you're eating.
我觉得这狗想吃你吃的东西
Sorry. Yeah. Here you go.
抱歉 来 给你
Congratulations, you just killed Jake.
恭喜你 你刚刚杀了杰克
Don't you know how dangerous grapes are for dogs?
你难道不知道葡萄对小狗有多危险吗
What? How can grapes be bad for dogs?
什么 葡萄能对小狗怎么样啊
They're... they're colorful like onions and sweet like chocolate.
它们跟洋葱一样鲜艳 跟巧克力一样甜
All things that can kill a dog.
什么玩意都能弄死一只狗
Oh, my God, Burt.
天呐 伯特
If that had been a real dog, we'd have killed it.
那要是只真狗的话 我们已经杀了它了
I don't want to kill a dog.
我不想害死狗
Maybe this training isn't so stupid.
这训练似乎没那么傻
Please gi-give us another chance.
再给我一次机会
No, I'm not sticking my hand in a dead puppet.
我才不要把手伸进死狗里面
What are you, crazy?
你有病啊
Jake's gone, all right?
杰克已经死了 好吗
We just have to deal with it.
我们只是得面对这个事实
Way to go, Burt. You feel good about yourself?
就该这么来 伯特 你感觉还好吗
Please, this is my fault. I didn't take the training seriously enough,
拜托 这是我的问题 我对训练不够认真
but Virginia's right, we need a dog.
但维吉妮亚说的对 我们需要一只小狗
There's got to be something else we can do.
肯定还有可以弥补的地方
All right, there's one more thing I could do.
好吧 还有一件事我能帮上忙
I'm going full retriever.
我亲自上阵
Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
往前跑 往前跑 往前跑
Go get it. Go get it.
去接住 去接住
Oh, good catch, boy.
接得漂亮 小家伙
Okay, drop it. Drop it.
好了 放下 放下
Say it with authority. You got to show me who's boss.
霸气一点 你得展示出来谁才是老大
Michael, drop it. Aah!
迈克尔 放下 好怕怕
Look at that. I asserted control.
看到没 我控制住局面了
Yeah. And it was sexy.
是啊 还很性感
I like Alpha Burt.
我喜欢老大伯特
Me, too.
我也是
That was amazing.
太神奇了
You're a natural born dog trainer.
你天生就是个驯狗师
I know. And if Air Bud taught us anything,
必须的 《飞犬巴迪》[电影]告诉我们
he can learn soccer, volleyball,
这货学得会踢球 打排球
and how to foil a jewel heist.
还会阻止珠宝抢劫烦
This is way more fun than playing with Hope.
这比跟喜旺在一起好玩多了
Okay, y-you can't let me pull that hard, okay?
听着 你不能把我扯得这么紧
I could injure my throat. Now, shorten the leash
会伤到我的喉咙的 把皮带弄短
and tell me to heel.
命令我站稳了
Heel, boy, heel.
站稳了 小家伙
Good job. . All right, now, here's another thing
干得好 现在还有一个事
I got to show you.
得展示给你们看一下
Oh, yeah.
啊 真爽
I know it's a little weird, but it's nothing to be embarrassed of.
我知道这看着有点怪 但其实没什么好害羞的
It's all part of going on a walk.
这都是遛狗的一部分
Oh, I hope you guys brought a plastic bag.
还有 我希望你们带塑料袋了
Yeah. Grab a couple.
带两只吧
Hello. Mrs. Chance? This is Doris
你好 是吉斯女士吗 我是纳什维尔
from the Natesville Animal Shelter.
动物收♥容♥所♥的桃瑞丝
Your application has been approved.
你的申请已经批准了
Really? But we're only halfway through our trial period.
真的吗 但我们的试用期才进行到一半啊
Trial period? Yeah, Michael says we're doing great.
试用期 是啊 迈克尔说我们干得很好
Michael? Like, tall, red hair?
迈克尔 高高的红头发
Crazy eyes?
眼神看上去像个神经病
He only has crazy eyes when you challenge his dominance.
有人挑战他的权威时 他才会那样
He's an oddball who sometimes volunteers here,
他是个神经病 有时会来这边当志愿者
but I certainly wouldn't recommend letting him into your home.
但我肯定不会他去你家
Good to know.
我知道了
Who wants to go to the dog park?
谁想去狗狗公园呀
I do. Yeah.
我想去
Are you sure we're doing the right thing here?
你确定我们做这事靠谱吗
Absolutely. He's got to be crazy.
必须的 这货肯定是疯了
He spends all day working someplace for free.
他居然免费来这工作了一整天
Who does that? A volunteer?
谁会这么做啊 志愿者
No, a crazy person.
不 是疯子才对
All right.
好吧
You ready, boy? Ready, boy?
准备好了吗 小家伙 准备好了吗
Go fetch.
去接吧
Burt, Burt.
伯特 伯特
Burt, Burt.
伯特 伯特
Burt. Virginia!
伯特 维吉妮亚
Finally, a real dog that can sniff our butts
终于搞到一条真狗 就算它追着人屁♥股♥嗅
and it won't be totally creepy.
也不会看上去很变♥态♥
Welcome to your new home, Puppy Dogstocking.
欢迎来到你的新家 狗仔堆
Now go have fun.
玩去吧
Maybe he doesn't like that name as much as we do.
或许它不像我们那样喜欢这名字
It wasn't the fresh air, Virginia.
不是空气的原因 维吉妮亚
He's still not doing much.
它还是不爱动
Well, somebody chewed the heel off my church shoe.
有人把我教堂鞋的鞋跟给啃掉了
Without the heel I'll be three inches further away from God.
没了鞋跟 我跟上帝的距离又远了3英寸
Having a real dog's a lot different
养一条真正的狗
than I thought it would be. Yeah.
跟想象完全不一样啊 是啊
We should have just gotten a snake.
我们应该养条蛇的
They don't do much either, but at least you know
它们也不怎么活动 但至少你心里清楚
you'll eventually get a belt.
等它挂了 你还能做条皮带
Yeah.
是啊
Virginia,
维吉妮亚
we adopted the Tasmanian Devil.
我们领养的是塔斯马尼亚恶魔[袋獾]
Or... another dog came in
还是说 别的狗跑进来
and tore up the place
把家里毁得一团糟
while our guy just laid there and watched.
而我们家的狗就躺在一边看着
Either way, Puppy Dogstocking.
不管怎样 都是狗仔堆的错
Oh, my God, Burt.
天啊 伯特
We're not dog people.
我们喜欢的不是狗
We're Michael people.
我们喜欢的是迈克尔
如有发现 请致电5550167
寻狗/人启示
Hey, look at me, I'm Jimmy.
嘿 看看我 我是吉米
I need a baby to pick up girls.
出来泡妞 得带个小孩
Thanks for telling him, Sabrina.
谢谢你告诉他 塞布丽娜
Very funny, Frank.
真好笑啊 弗兰克
Wait a second-- where did you get the...?
等一下 你是从哪儿搞来...
What the hell is wrong with you?
你这人是不是脑子有毛病啊
Give me back my baby.
把宝宝还给我
That's more attention I've got from a woman in a long time.
好久都没女人这么关注我了
What have I always told you?
我一直以来是怎么跟你说的
Every customer here at Howdy's has the reasonable expectation
每位来到毫迪超♥市♥的顾客都至少不该担心
that their baby won't be stolen by an employee.
宝宝被店员偷走这种事
How did this happen?
怎么会发生这种事
We're just giving Jimmy a hard time.
我们只是想糗一下吉米而已
Well, yeah, 'cause he's been using Hope to flirt with women.
是啊 因为他一直利用喜旺来勾搭妹子
I seem to remember you doing the same thing.
我似乎记得你也做过同样的事啊
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表