剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I couldn't break my own arm,
老娘的骨头脆得就像粉笔一样
and my bones are like blackboard chalk.
都没法弄断自己的膀子
The rules were clear.
规矩说得很清楚
Delilah gets the house.
房♥子归黛丽拉了
What?
啥
Thank you, Maw Maw.
谢谢奶奶
Don't worry, Ginny,
吉妮你也别难过
I just want you to know that you and Burt are welcome to live here
你和伯特想在这儿住多久 就住多久
as long as you want, assuming you sleep in Jimmy's room,
只要你们睡的是吉米的屋
pay rent, and live by my rules.
要付房♥租 还要听我的话
Another Pina Colada?
又一杯果汁朗姆酒啊
Thank you, Virginia Number Seven.
维吉妮亚七号♥ 谢主隆恩
Need you on the mainland, Burt.
给老娘滚回大♥陆♥来 伯特
Oh, man, van living was much easier
哎 当年咱还是小年轻时
when we were in our 20s.
住卡车反而更轻松
I want to do it, Burt.
我想做了 伯特
Okay, but you're going to have to do most of the work.
好吧 不过得用女上位了
I can barely move.
我累瘫了
No, not that.
我不是说那个
I want to take the promotion.
我想接受那个升职
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, we're too old for you to be driving me
嗯 咱都这把年纪了 还让你开着房♥车
to work in our house.
送我上班 真不太好
Well, I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
You know, this wouldn't be our house
如果我们和吉米 塞布丽娜住一起的话
if we just stayed with Jimmy and Sabrina.
就不用住这里了
No way.
不行
It's one thing to mooch off my grandmother.
我们已经在曾奶奶那蹭住了
I'm not about to mooch off my own son.
不能再上儿子那蹭了
I have pride, Burt.
我也是有尊严的 伯特
Car wash is open.
洗车店开门了
Let's go sneak a shower.
咱去蹭个澡洗洗
Okay, Ashley, uh, we'll be home around 1:00.
艾希礼 我们1点左右到家
You guys have fun.
你们好好玩
And, Hope, Ashley's in charge,
喜旺 今天你归艾希礼管
so you got to listen to her, all right?
要乖乖听话哦 知道没
You got to go to bed when she tells you to.
她让你睡觉去 你就睡觉去
She feels a little bit warm. Nah, she's fine.
她有点发热 她没事
She's just running around outside for the last hour.
她刚刚围着外面疯跑了好久
You're right, you're totally right.
嗯 好吧 是我想太多
So, Ashley, you have our numbers.
艾希礼 你有我们的电♥话♥
Please feel free to call with absolutely anything.
有任何事随时给我们打电♥话♥
Don't worry, have fun.
别担心 你们放心去玩吧
CoverFest!
卡瓦音乐节[南威尔士]万岁
Ooh, you know what? Maybe I should just show her
等等 我应该告诉她
where the chewable aspirin is just in case.
阿司匹林咀嚼片在哪儿 以防万一
Oh, I think after the charts and the second walk-through,
我们带她在房♥子里转了两遭 还给了物品表
she knows where more stuff in our house is than I do.
东西放哪儿 她现在比我还清楚
You're right, I'm sorry, let's just go,
你是对的 抱歉 我们走吧
because CoverFest only happens once a year.
卡瓦音乐节毕竟一年才一次
CoverFest!
音乐节万岁
I don't know.
我有点犹豫
Sabrina, let's not overreact.
塞布丽娜 别反应过激好吗
When I was a kid, my parents went to Lollapalooza
我小时候吞了一罐硬币
even after I swallowed a jar of pennies.
爹妈还是义无返顾地去了罗拉音乐节[芝加哥]
I was fine,
我还挺过来了
although when I pooped, it sounded
虽然拉臭臭的时候
like the jackpot from a slot machine.
那声音听起来就像投币赌博机中了头奖似的
Yeah, I heard it as I said it.
好吧我懂了
Hey, Ashley.
艾希礼
Do you like Maroon Five for Fighting?
你爱听魔力红抗争乐队不
Look who it is.
瞧瞧这是谁来了
I guess a week of living in the van
我就知道在卡车里蜗居一星期
was enough to force these two to come crawling back.
这俩人就得爬回来了
Don't worry.
别想太多
We're just here to pick up some things.
我们只是回来拿点东西
Then we're gonna go look at apartments.
然后就去找公♥寓♥
I hear they have exposed brick and high ceilings
我听说第八大街桥下
under the 8th Street Bridge.
有红砖隔间 还是挑高层的哦
For your information,
告诉你
we're looking for a real apartment.
我们是要找正经公♥寓♥
The kind of apartment you can afford when you're married
那种公♥寓♥ 只有等你嫁给新敲敲帮主管
to the new Knock Knock Knock crew chief.
才住得起哦
You actually went after that promotion?
你接受升职了吗
I thought you were afraid you couldn't deal with people.
我以为你不敢支使那些人
Yeah, after Burt taught me his trick for taking crap,
伯特传授了他如何处理负能量的方法后
I wasn't scared anymore.
我就一点都不怕了
Funny thing is, once I started,
有意思的是 一旦开始了
I never even needed Virginia Island.
我连维吉妮亚岛都不需要了
I gave the clients a cleaning form
我给了客户们一张清洁列表
so we wouldn't miss things they wanted us to do.
这样就不会遗漏他们需要清洁的地方
And I got Knock Knock Knock
我为敲敲帮每个人
to give everyone an extra 15 minutes at lunch
争取到了额外的15分钟午餐时间
to take care of personal matters.
去处理个人问题
And then the handsome gardener turned to the sexy maid
接着 英俊的园丁转向了性感女仆
and said, "Take me, take me now."
说道 来上我 现在就来吧
Turns out, if the clients aren't mad
我发现 如果客户不生气
and the workers aren't mad, the bosses aren't mad.
工人不发火 老板们也不会抽风
So you're going to keep the job?
那你就打算干下去了
Yeah, I'm pretty good at it
是啊 我还挺擅长这个
and I actually kind of like it, too.
也挺喜欢的
Good.
那就好
Get out. What?
滚吧 啥
I only invited you here to light a fire under Virginia.
我只是请你来激一下维吉妮亚的
You planned this?
原来是你计划好的啊
Of course.
那当然
When you're lucid, you are scary lucid.
你清醒的时候 真是清醒得可怕
Wait a minute, so you just
等等 这么说你只是利用我
used me so this one could become a better maid?
来让她变成更好的清洁女工吗
Yep, I always knew she could do it.
嗯 我一直都知道她能做到的
Someone just needed to push her
她只是需要有人激激她
so she could find out for herself.
才会发现这一点
Information I could have used
我打断自己的手之前
before I broke my own arm.
你就应该告诉我啊
Just so you know,
听好了
if I catch you getting lazy again, I'm telling her
如果你再犯懒 我就告诉她
about the Nazi gold Wilfred buried in the yard.
威尔弗雷德把纳粹金子埋在咱院子里了
Maw Maw's just an eye patch and a Persian cat away
给奶奶配个眼罩 再来一只波斯猫
from being a supervillain.
就是正宗的超级大坏蛋了
I'm glad we take such good care of her.
真高兴我们把她照顾得这么好
Keeps us on her good side.
所以她也对我们这么好
So you never told me
你还没告诉我
how you finally got Virginia Island to work?
你是怎么样让维吉妮亚岛起作用的
Well, it's not actually an island.
其实不算个岛啦
It's more of a place where...
在那个地方
you see nothing but the most beautiful sky full of stars,
眼里只有满天繁星闪烁
and the only sounds you hear are crickets,
耳边只有蛐蛐儿欢叫
and when you take a breath,
当你深吸一口气
you smell the most delicious barbecue,
就会闻到喷香的烤肉味儿
and all my favorite people are there
所有我爱的人都在
just doing what we always do.
做着我们日常的琐碎事儿
That sounds like our backyard on a Saturday night.
听起来有点像我们在后院度过的周六之夜
There is one difference.
有一处不同
Hey, what's wrong with you?
你是咋回事儿
Even in your fantasies you can't go to a nice restaurant?
就连在幻想里都去不起个体面点的餐馆吗
Hey, why don't you hand me down a straw
给老娘一根吸管
so I can pole-vault up there and slap you in the face?
老娘撑杆跳起来 赏你一个巴掌如何
No.
别
Hey, not cool, cuz.
这不好吧 老姐
Let me out of here.
放我出去
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表