剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Burt!
伯特
Tell me you didn't open Gary's package.
告诉我你没有打开加里的包裹
I would, but I'd be lying.
我也想说没有 但那就是在骗你
And I would never lie to you, unlike Gary,
但我永远不会骗你的 我和加里不同
who's clearly lying to his wife.
他显然在欺骗他的妻子
"All my love, Carlotta."
"致我的爱人 卡洛塔"
Exactly. His wife's name is Gina.
正是 他妻子名叫吉娜
So either he's the world's worst speller,
要么他是大文盲
or he's having an affair and using us to hide it.
要么就是他在搞外遇 让我们给他打掩护
And now he's done something to Gina.
现在他肯定把吉娜给怎么样了
Burt, you're acting crazy.
伯特 你神经兮兮的
It's just a watch with someone's name on it.
只不过是块刻了人名的手表
What about the screams we heard before the blinds were closed?
窗帘拉上前 我们听到的惊叫声呢
People scream for all kinds of reasons.
人们总会因为各种理由而尖叫啊
I scream, you scream,
我会尖叫 你会尖叫
we all scream for ice cream.
我们都会为冰激凌而尖叫
That's three reasons right there.
这就给你找出三个理由了
That's the police.
是警♥察♥来了
We'll see what they have to say about this.
看看他们有什么看法吧
Hello, Chances.
你们好 吉斯一家
Auxiliary Officer Hughes at your service.
协♥警♥休斯为您服务
I understand you reported a disturbance?
我听说你们报告称有扰民行为
I thought you said you called the police?
你不是说你报♥警♥了吗
I thought I did, too. Why'd they send you?
我也以为是这样 为什么把你给派过来了
If you really want to know,
如果你们非要知道的话
the "Real"police won't come here anymore
真正的警♥察♥是不会再到这里来的了
because you already hit your 911 quota.
因为报♥警♥电♥话♥已经被你们玩坏了
911. What's your emergency?
警务中心 请问有什么紧急情况
There's a bunch of birds outside our window!
有一群鸟在我家窗外盘旋
They're just... oh, wait, they're gone.
它们要...等等 它们飞走了
Never mind.
没事了
911, what's your emergency?
警务中心 请问您有什么紧急情况
Someone's in my house!
有人闯进我家了
It's a murderer! You have to help me!
是个杀人犯 你必须救我
Look what somebody threw out.
瞧别人扔了什么东西
Never mind.
没事了
So your neighbors argue, smile
你们的邻居争吵 微笑
and ask you to take their mail?
还让你们代收邮件包裹
You got nothing! In fact, the only crime
根本没情况嘛 实际上
that's been committed here is mail fraud,
这里唯一的犯罪行为就是邮件诈欺
and you two did it.
而且是你们俩干的
Oh, no. This is Burt's deal, not mine.
不 这是伯特干的 跟我无关
If you don't mind, I'm gonna take this to go.
如果你们不介意 我打算喝了这杯就走人了
I've got one humdinger of a toothache,
我的牙痛得要死了
and this is making it feel much better.
这杯酒会让我舒服很多
Mom thought that maybe we should come over,
老妈让我们过来一下
make sure you weren't out here acting crazy.
确保你没在这里发神经
What have you done with her, Gary?
你把她怎么了 加里
You smiley-faced son of a bitch!
你个满脸笑容的大混♥蛋♥
Whoa, I thought you were at work.
哇 我以为你在工作呢
I was.
是的啊
Knock Knock Knock is trying out theme weeks.
"敲敲帮"家政公♥司♥正试图推广主题周活动
It's Retro Week.
本周的主题是复古装
It's beautiful.
真美啊
I know.
我知道
I was afraid to get it dirty,
我很怕把它弄脏
so the houses aren't very clean.
所以也没仔细把房♥子打扫干净
Have you been out here peering
你已经在这儿偷♥窥♥
into Gina and Gary's house all day?
加里和吉娜的房♥子一整天了吗
Yeah. And do you know who I haven't seen? Gina.
是啊 有人失踪了你知道吗 是吉娜
Don't you think that's a little strange?
你不觉得那有点奇怪吗
Maybe she's staying away from the windows
或许她是故意远离窗户
because some weirdo's spying on her from the next house.
因为隔壁有个怪胎在监视她
No. If there was some weirdo spying on her,
不 如果有怪胎监视她
I would've seen it.
我肯定会看见的
We're gonna head out of here.
我们得走了
You know what? I'm gonna go over there
算了 我打算直接去他们家
and settle this whole thing right now.
把整件事彻底解决
Also, I want the whole neighborhood to see me in this dress.
而且 我希望所有邻居都看见我穿这条美裙
No, you can't. It's not safe.
不 你不能去 那不安全
At least take one of these walkie-talkies with you
至少带一个对讲机吧
so I can listen in and make sure you're okay.
那样我就可以听到你的声音 知道你没事
Come on, Pigtails, let's do this.
好了 我们开始吧
I'm approaching the residence, over.
我快要到他们家了 报告完毕
Hey, Virginia! My favorite back fence neighbor!
维吉妮亚 我最爱的后院邻居
Look at you all gussied up. Aw.
瞧瞧你 盛装打扮的
If I didn't know any better,
如果我不了解你的话
I'd say you had a fella on the side.
还以为你在外面有小情郎呢
Oh, Gary, you're such a card.
加里 你可真幽默
Is Gina home? I wanted to know
吉娜在家吗 我想知道
if she'd like to join me for a walk.
她愿不愿意跟我一起去散步
She's not home. Where is she?
她不在家 那她去哪儿了
She went on a trip. Yeah, she went on a trip.
她去旅行了 是啊 真会编
A one-way trip.
有去无回的单程之旅
To death.
通向死亡
Oh, really?
真的吗
Last night she didn't mention anything about a trip.
她昨晚可半点都没提到什么旅行呢
How exciting.
多令人激动啊
Is she visiting family back in... the big city?
她是回大城市 探望家人了吗
Yes. She'll be gone a while.
是啊 她会在那儿待一段时间的
Yeah, she'll be gone a while.
可不是嘛 她会在那儿待一段时间的
To death.
在死亡世界里吧
Oh, just one last thing.
对了 还有一件事
Uh, I wonder if I could borrow a cup of brown sugar.
能跟你家借点红糖吗
I'm afraid we're all out.
我家的也用完了
Well, good night. You look beautiful.
晚安了 你真美
Oh, no. What are those? Oh, calm down.
不是吧 这些是什么 淡定
It's just two more packages that came for Gary.
就是两个包裹 还是给加里的
I found 'em on the porch.
在走廊上发现的
You need to relax.
你得放松一下
I think I know just how to do it.
我应该有办法
Unzip me.
帮我拉开拉链
You're gonna love this old-timey underwear.
你绝对会喜欢这件怀旧风内衣的
I feel like my boobs are strapped into party hats.
感觉我的咪♥咪♥像被捆在派对帽子里
I like party hats, boobs and old things.
派对帽 大咪♥咪♥还有怀旧风都是我的菜
Oh, damn these rolling blackouts.
尼玛的轮流停电啊
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
I think he's guilty.
我觉得他肯定干坏事儿了
Look at this!
快来看
Guilty of what?
犯什么罪
Washing his dishes?
洗碗罪吗
No. No, he was...
不是 他刚才
he was wrapping an axe in newspaper.
他刚才把斧子包在报纸里
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
Because he killed his wife.
因为他杀了他老婆
He chopped her up
他把她剁碎了
and now he's looking to hide the evidence
现在他想掩盖证据
in the only place he knows we'll never look... the newspaper.
把罪证藏在我们最想不到的地方 报纸里
I'm starting to believe Barney was right.
我开始相信巴尼的话了
Those pain meds are making you a little loopy in the old noggin.
止疼药让你这小脑瓜有点神志不清了
Don't you think it's just a little suspicious
你不觉得吉娜突然出门这件事
that all of a sudden Gina takes a trip?
有点可疑吗
Without her husband?
只身出游 不带老公
What business is it of yours?
关你什么事
Because it's everyone's business
打击犯罪
when there's been a murder.
人人有责
Burt...
伯特
Leave it alone.
别管这破事了
Burt, did you hear that?
伯特 你听到那声了吗
That sounds like murder to me.
我听着像是杀人的声音
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表