剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I'm so itchy.
身上好痒
I know. Me, too.
我懂 我身上也痒
Feels like I got gummy worms under my skin.
就好像皮下有蠕虫在动
No, don't worry. You're gonna be fine.
别担心 你们会没事的
We're here. The contraband room.
到了 违♥禁♥品♥储藏室
While most Handles campers come with open hearts,
尽管大多数肥肉自控会员带着决心过来
many also come with hidden pockets
但也有一些会偷偷带些糖果和垃圾食品
filled with sugar, fat and salt, all of which ends up here.
所有这些东西最终都会放在这里面
Enough talk, Barney!
扯够了 巴尼
Yeah, let us in.
让我们进去吧
These are just sponges.
这些只是海绵啊
These cakes smell like urinal cakes.
这些蛋糕闻着像厕所除臭蛋糕
Cake is cake. Give me that!
总归是蛋糕 给我吃
I'm doing this for your own good.
我这么做都是为你们好
Barney! What the fudge?!
巴尼 你搞毛啊
Oh, how good would fudge be right now?
现在可好了
Let us out!
放我们出去
No. I spent nine hours altering those photos,
不 我花了九小时修改那些照片
and I brought you two up here
而且我带你们来
in the hopes of changing some peoples' lives.
是为了改变一些人的生活
But seeing the condition you're in,
但看着你们现在这个状态
I realize it's your lives that need changing.
我发现你们的生活才需要改变
We don't need changing, Barney!
我们不需要 巴尼
Look at us. We're beautiful.
看看我们 多漂亮
Every woman in this place would kill
这里的每个女孩都会
for Virginia's breasts or her thighs or her wings.
因为维吉尼娅的胸 身材或者蝴蝶骨而抓狂
Oh, my God, I'm hungry!
上帝啊 我好饿
Oh, you're going through junk food withdrawal.
那你得戒掉垃圾食品才行
You look terrible!
你们看上去太糟糕了
That's just another one of your fat camp lies.
这只是你胖子营的另一个谎言罢了
Get us a mirror.
给我们镜子
Handles doesn't have any mirrors.
肥肉自控会没有镜子
Ever since a guest shattered one and used the shards
自从一个人打破镜子
to kill and eat a raccoon.
并用碎片宰了一只浣熊吃掉后就没有了
Oh, how good would raccoon be right now?
浣熊现在该有多好吃
Trust me, I'm doing this for your own good.
相信我 我这么做是为你们好
No, no. No, no, no. No! No!
不 不 不 不
Barney!
巴尼
Maybe we can eat these.
也许我们可以吃这个
How different can a packing peanut be from a circus peanut?
填充花生跟棉花糖花生又有什么区别呢
Oh, my God. So different.
天呐 口感差太多了
Maybe there's some sugar in this glass cleaner.
也许这玻璃清洁剂里面会有糖
I wouldn't do that.
别这样
It tastes terrible.
尝起来跟翔一样
What the hell? Shh.
搞毛啊 嘘
Is there somebody in here?
这还有别人吗
Who are you?
你是哪位
Kevin. They caught me smuggling candy bars,
我叫凯文 他们抓到我私藏糖果
and they locked me in here.
就把我关在这里
Well, there's got to be a way out.
这肯定有出口吧
There is a way, but it's impossible.
是有一个 可惜不可能办到
You have to walk up two flights of stairs,
你得爬上两级台阶
and then somehow scale a four-foot chain-link fence.
然后想方设法爬过一个四尺高的栅栏
Then, if you manage to get over that,
就算你真的爬过去了
well, it's still half a mile
离最近的镇子
of only partially-shaded road until the nearest town.
还有半英里的林荫小道
None of that sounds that difficult.
听起来没什么难点
Well, I guess if you're a superhero or something.
好吧 看来你是个超级英雄之类的家伙
So, there's no lasers or fields of landmines?
那这边没有激光或者地雷咯
Don't need 'em.
根本不需要
There's a window behind that shelf,
那个货架后有个窗户
but you'll never get through it.
但你们肯定穿不过去
Why? Is it bolted or locked?
为嘛 拴着还是锁着
Painted shut?
被漆住了
Is it...? Come on, Kevin. Come with...
这是... 凯文来吧 跟我们...
Where is he?
人呢
What's weirder?
你说哪个更诡异
We both hallucinated the same overweight friend,
是我们同时产生幻觉看到一个胖家伙呢
or a mop told us how to get out of this room?
还是一个拖把刚刚告诉我们出去的方法
I don't care. We're out.
没所谓 反正我们出来了
Finally.
历尽千辛万苦
Now let's get started on Little Jimmy.
我们开始搞小吉米吧
Doesn't really help my confidence
你这么说它
when you call it "Little Jimmy."
对我的信心其实毫无帮助
Oh. Oh, no, no, no.
哦 不 不 不
I was just talking about our future son.
我只是在说我们未来的小孩罢了
Whoa! Jimmy.
哇哦 吉米
Weird seeing you here.
看到你在这真诡异
Weirder than going out in a man-sized onesie?
更诡异的难道不是你穿着连体衣
My house got robbed.
我家被抢了
I couldn't stay there, so I quickly changed
我不能待在那 所以就赶紧
into my jammies and grabbed my go bag.
换了睡衣 抓起手包出来了
But why would you come here?
但为嘛你来我家
I always come here when I'm scared at night.
我晚上怕怕的时候都会来这啊
Okay, you know what? That's fine.
行 没问题
You can stay here, but
你可以待在这
we are gonna be in the bedroom. Please don't bother us.
但我们要睡觉了 别来打扰我们
We'll see you in the morning.
明天早上见
You won't even know I'm here.
放心吧 你们甚至不知道我在这
Now... where were we?
现在 我们进展到哪一步了
Whoa. Are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh, you heard that?
你们听到了
Yeah, we did. What are you doing?
对 你在干嘛
You're gonna wake up Hope and Maw Maw,
你会吵醒喜旺和曾奶奶的
and it took us all day to put them down.
我们好不容易才把她俩哄睡着
I forgot to mention I have stress-induced night terrors.
忘了告诉你们 我有应力性夜惊
Burt usually rocks me back to sleep.
通常都是伯特摇我入梦乡
With his guitar?
用他的吉他吗
With his arms.
用他的双臂
For a man who works outdoors,
对一个户外工作者来说
he has a surprisingly gentle embrace.
他的怀抱还真是出奇的温柔呢
Okay. Fine.
好吧 算你狠
Hopefully, he'll fall asleep soon,
希望他能很快入眠
and then I can go back to bed and, you know, join you.
然后我就能回床上 投入你的怀抱了
Hopefully, by then,
希望那时
I will have completely erased this image from my brain.
这画面已从我脑海里被抹去了
Sabrina, I'm trying to sleep here.
塞布丽娜不要吵 我要睡觉呢
Would you mind...?
你能不能...
And, Jimmy,
对了 吉米
it wouldn't hurt if you put on a little of your dad's cologne.
喷点你老爸的香水那更是极好的了
Oh, I can't wait to eat some good food
神呐 快赐我点好吃的吧
sold to me by a clown, a king or a plantation owner.
不管是小丑 国王还是种植园主卖♥♥的都行
But we don't have any money.
但我们一点钱都没了
I don't want to sell my body for nuggets, but I will.
我不愿意卖♥♥身换食 但事到如今也没得选了
Do you smell that? Is it? Could it be?
你闻到了吗 真的吗 真的是真的吗
Oh. We're gonna live!
我们有救了
French fries!
薯条
Get in the minivan, kids. Get in the minivan now!
快上面包车 孩子们 马上上面包车
Zombies! Go, go, go!
有僵尸 快开车
Help! They're gonna eat us!
救命啊 他们会吃了我们的
I don't think this is working out for us.
我觉得这样行不通啊
That's okay.
别气馁
I got a better plan.
我有个更好的计划
I used to do this when Hope was a little baby.
喜旺小的时候我常常这么做
It's called a "Baby burrito."
这叫"宝宝卷饼"
Yeah, I remember.
对 我记得
Seeing what a good father you were
就是你当初展现的慈父情怀
is what made me fall in love with you.
让我深深爱上你
We still got 15 minutes left in my little baby egg window.
我的卵子之窗还有15分钟就要关闭了
Let's go.
走
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表